Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2013 8:12:08 PM EDT
Considering it... But it kind of seems like the RMR is stuck on there as an afterthought.
How do you guys like it? Is it worth the extra cost? I mean it is the ultimate get both optic

Rifle will be a KAC SR15-E3, only other accessories will be an X400 and a tape switch
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:13:18 PM EDT
[#1]
If the 31 is anything like the ta01 then the eye relief will suck ass.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:15:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I sold mine for some reason. I miss it terribly, replaced it with a Burris XTR 1-4x. I regret selling the TA31F-RMR.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:17:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If the 31 is anything like the ta01 then the eye relief will suck ass.
View Quote

Everyone says this but I don't have and issues with it... I do get freakishly close to the charging me handle though, guess i should probably say I already have one TA31
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:17:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I like the 11 for the more forgiving eye relief. It is huge though. You might consider an offset rmr or using the acog like an occluded sight. Both eyes open and shoot for closer targets.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:17:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Had one. Loved it. (Personal Purchase - Used it overseas on a M249 until I was issued a M145, then it went on the 240B.) Getting back into the market for a TA01 with RMR or TA31F-RMR here in a bit.

EDIT: Worst case, remove the RMR and grab a 45 degree offset mount for it. This brings it much closer to the bore and more readily available to allow somewhat of a cheekweld with it.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:19:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I like the 11 for the more forgiving eye relief. It is huge though. You might consider an offset rmr or using the acog like an occluded sight. Both eyes open and shoot for closer targets.
View Quote

This is what I did with mine very successfully for close in engagements.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:20:30 PM EDT
[#7]
As long as you can get it for less than "retail" price
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:06:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do this, save a few $$$, it works well for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top