Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2013 7:17:40 AM EDT
Big shock, I know. But if you want to know the mentality of an Obama voter, look at her tweet:

“Rep. Weiner can continue sending d*ck pics every single say for the rest of his life as long as he continues to legislate like he does.”
View Quote

And that is how an Obama voter thinks. Is it any wonder Weiner tried for public office again after his last ordeal?

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/21856-anthony-weiners-sexting-partner-revealed-shes-an-obama-campaigner/
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:37:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Democrats would support Adolf Hitler so long as he voted the right way when he wasn't gassing jews.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:39:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Democrats would support Adolf Hitler so long as he voted the right way when he wasn't was only gassing Israeli jews.
View Quote

Fixed.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:41:48 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:58:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Democrats would support Adolf Hitler so long as he voted the right way when he wasn't gassing jews.
View Quote

This is true.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:01:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Democrats would support Adolf Hitler so long as he voted the right way when he wasn't gassing jews them.
View Quote

You people don't know die hard democrats.  

BTW:  Ask me how my Carlos Danger facebook page is going?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top