Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/23/2013 8:57:01 PM EDT
Been dating a couple chicks and took one to a sea life center the other day where we were both taking a bunch of pictures. She wanted to check out some of the ones I took but when I go into my gallery it shows everything, even preview thumbnails from different galleries.

Had quite a few, um... adult pics of the other chick which showed up as soon as I opened the gallery. I was like oh crap and opened the web browser real quick, then made an excuse to distract from her looking at my phone.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 Active. Need a user friendly app where I can save pictures ro a password protected gallery folder.

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 8:59:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Been dating a couple chicks and took one to a sea life center the other day where we were both taking a bunch of pictures. She wanted to check out some of the ones I took but when I go into my gallery it shows everything, even preview thumbnails from different galleries.

Had quite a few, um... adult pics of the other chick which showed up as soon as I opened the gallery. I was like oh crap and opened the web browser real quick, then made an excuse to distract from her looking at my phone.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 Active. Need a user friendly app where I can save pictures ro a password protected gallery folder.

View Quote

email them to yourself then delete them hoss.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 8:59:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Interesting.

I could use an app like this too.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 8:59:59 PM EDT
[#3]
*F5*
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:00:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Move them to your computer?
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:00:48 PM EDT
[#5]
In for pics.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:01:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like to keep them handy. Never know when they might be....useful.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:01:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
*F5*
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:02:04 PM EDT
[#8]
My buddy treytrey knew how, but he is no longer with us.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:02:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Interesting.

I could use an app like this too.
View Quote
No doubt.

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:02:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I assume your e-mail is linked yes?
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:02:43 PM EDT
[#11]
dropbox auto picture upload then delete the next morning when u know they are saved.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:03:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
In for pics.
View Quote

One is a stripper... most of the pics are not appropriate but I will email an appropriate one to someone if they want to post it. Too much effort to upload and post from my phone
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:04:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Sned them to me for archival storage.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:05:53 PM EDT
[#14]
My solution is to use box or dropbox.

New nudie pics get saved from MMS to phone. From there they are uploaded to dropbox via sharing command. Delete saved photo on phone and the message it came in. Dropbox icon hidden elsewhere in phone and/or protected by a free app protector app (makes you enter a swipe or pin in order to use a particular app). Different folders for different chicks in dropbox.

Profit.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:07:15 PM EDT
[#15]
First World Problems...
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:11:59 PM EDT
[#16]
The easiest way to keep them from automatically showing in gallery is to create a file called .nomedia in the naughty folder.

Gallery and *most* other viewer apps will respect the .nomedia "flag" file and not include the folders contents.

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:17:49 PM EDT
[#17]
i believe what your looking for is called vaulty
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:18:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Download the one called Audio Manager. That's what I have for the exact same reason. At face value, it looks like it controls all of your phones audio settings. If you hold down the top part of the screen for a couple of seconds, it will prompt you to enter a password, and it will go straight to your nudie pics. No one will be the wiser.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:26:28 PM EDT
[#19]
A buddy of mine who is an android developer told me that once that if you don't want a file to show up in your gallery, to just put a dot (period) at the beginning of the file name and it will hide it from showing up. Never tried it, but he has developed a couple different working ROMs for a couple different android devices, so if he can do that, I'd assume he would know what he's talking about when it comes to something like this.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:26:51 PM EDT
[#20]
use a file manager app.  Move the pics you don't want showing up in gallery to a folder named with a period in front of the folder like .pic, or .sharon  , android will not scan . folders for pictures to include in the gallery.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:28:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Email them to me, I'll send them back to you when you need them.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:31:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Just download one of the multiple password protected  "photo safe" apps on Google play and then delete them from your gallery.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:35:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Hide it pro is the app you want. It will hide the files behind a password and the password is hidden behind an audio manager app.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:41:39 PM EDT
[#24]
File hide pro looks like a tip calculator
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:49:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

One is a stripper... most of the pics are not appropriate but I will email an appropriate one to someone if they want to post it. Too much effort to upload and post from my phone
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In for pics.

Send it to me. I'll put it up.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:53:19 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Just download one of the multiple password protected  "photo safe" apps on Google play and then delete them from your gallery.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:59:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Is it wrong that I assume most of you are grown ups? It's your god damn phone and you can keep what ever you want on there. If some chick gets bent over nudie pics then send her on her way.. Life is too fucking short to be spent with uptight women.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:01:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Find a girl who likes nudie pics, and videos and nudie games...
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:05:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Set up a saved folder in your email then email the pics to yourself and then put them in your new saved email folder.

And you're done. No app required. And also go for other things.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:06:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Easy fix.  Move your pics into their own folder and add a file named ".nomedia" to that folder.  this tells the gallery not to scan this folder for pics.  

I use a app called Rescan Media with this trick.  it will cause your gallery to rebuild, and anything in the folder with .nomedia will not show up there.  you may need to run Rescan Media after your add files to the .nomedia folder.

To access the pictures you'll need to use a file explorer.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:37:47 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Download the one called Audio Manager. That's what I have for the exact same reason. At face value, it looks like it controls all of your phones audio settings. If you hold down the top part of the screen for a couple of seconds, it will prompt you to enter a password, and it will go straight to your nudie pics. No one will be the wiser.
View Quote

I use this too.  Fucking awesome

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:26:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In for pics.

Waiting for said pics...
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:44:19 AM EDT
[#33]
I use the app Keepsafe on my ancient HTC Incredible and it's great for throwing pics/vids into a place only accessible with a password.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:50:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Keepsafe photo vault.. Same thing I use.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:22:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Welcome to ARFCOM, Mr. Weiner.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:25:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Fuck it, email them to me.  I'll take a look at 'em.
-SleeperShooter
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:26:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is the answer you're looking for.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:55:21 AM EDT
[#38]
How about for iphone?
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:59:01 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View Quote

+1 for vaulty stocks.

Wifey likes to send me things...I like to make sure that if someone else finds my phone they won't find them.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:07:48 AM EDT
[#40]
PhotoVault will do the trick.  You can even hide its icon so that nobody will even know it's on your phone.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:13:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Is it wrong that I assume most of you are grown ups? It's your god damn phone and you can keep what ever you want on there. If some chick gets bent over nudie pics then send her on her way.. Life is too fucking short to be spent with uptight women.
View Quote

It's safe to say it's easier to find the app this guy is looking for than multiple girlfriends who are okay with you having nudie pics of them on your phone AND like looking at them all with you.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:14:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:18:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who's Mr. Weiner?
I'm Mr. Danger.
Carlos Danger.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:34:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
First World Problems...
View Quote

Almost makes me miss the days of hiding Polaroids under the mattresses.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:35:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll keep them safe on my pc, is you like?
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:36:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Don't be a worm. Then you won't have to hide something.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:37:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Don't be a worm. Then you won't have to hide something.
View Quote

Such a simple concept, yet lost on so many.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:54:16 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

+1 for vaulty stocks.

Wifey likes to send me things...I like to make sure that if someone else finds my phone they won't find them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 for vaulty stocks.

This is why I have it as well.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:55:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Hide it pro is the app you want. It will hide the files behind a password and the password is hidden behind an audio manager app.
View Quote

This is the one you want.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:02:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

this is the best one by far.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top