Link Posted: 7/6/2013 7:29:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd hit it.
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 7:29:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
damn. how come i don't usually see 19 year olds that good looking?

they're either obese or anorexic....

I guess they have a good average then.

Because we are just clearing the first two pages for a long boring discussion between Shane, Jane, onlinelthetime, and swingset like the "why do women have kids and get fat and cut their hair short?" Thread

Link Posted: 7/6/2013 7:35:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Wtf, Barbie used to have tig ole bitties but now she looks anorexic.  We live in a sick world.
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 7:35:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The realistic one looks like she will be pushing 250lbs by the time she is 25

She is supposed to be a composite of a realistic shape and weight, so you would be correct.
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 7:36:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The artist needs to attend an event at a high school.  The number of huge females is depressing.

Maybe it's a regional thing.
There are about 300 kids in my daughter's band, flag team and dance team. There are only a handful of fatties.

Here's another reference photos. I think she's a few years older than 19. She looks just like the one on the left.

Link Posted: 7/6/2013 7:43:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
big ass
no tits

no thanks

Wait, a bikini shot in GD and you haven't reported it yet.

I keed. I keed.
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 7:46:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

big ass

no tits

no thanks

effin GMO's, pop culture, lack of PE in schools, tendency to not 'go out and play', fear of weirdos keeping kids indoors, and a host of other social fuckups are ruining our wemonz...

(this coming from a fattie...)

Link Posted: 7/6/2013 7:46:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
big ass
no tits

no thanks

I don't want to have to laugh at another 27 page gaywad thread in the bear pit.

I keed. I keed.

Link Posted: 7/6/2013 7:48:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
big ass
no tits

no thanks

I don't want to have to laugh at another 27 page gaywad thread in the bear pit.

I was glad you never responded to that tool bag.
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 7:49:18 AM EDT
[#10]
So... let me see if I understand what happened here.

A nerd bought/built a 3D printer, then used it as an excuse to take measurements from a number of 19-year-old women for his "social experiment" (playing with dolls).

Why the hell didn't I think of this?
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 7:51:12 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

The artist needs to attend an event at a high school.  The number of huge females is depressing.

Try going to a poor high school near a Pima reservation.

Link Posted: 7/6/2013 7:52:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

So... let me see if I understand what happened here.

A nerd bought/built a 3D printer, then used it as an excuse to take measurements from a number of 19-year-old women for his "social experiment" (playing with dolls).

Why the hell didn't I think of this?

The kid has a point, and fwiw, I dont think his pool sample reflects 'average', but I'll bet his pool sample reflects his "pool".

Link Posted: 7/6/2013 7:54:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Did he remember to wear a bra on his head when he made her?

Link Posted: 7/6/2013 7:55:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Even if that's realistic, she's still fat.
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 8:02:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Next thing you know he'll be asking comic book writers to draw their superheroes with a physique that more accurately depicts your average 19 year old male.

We don't want boys growing up with body image issues after all.
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 8:04:45 AM EDT
[#16]
"Average" 19yo?  The artist forgot the muffin top flopping out of a skin tight tshirt.
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 8:12:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Next thing you know he'll be asking comic book writers to draw their superheroes with a physique that more accurately depicts your average 19 year old male.

We don't want boys growing up with body image issues after all.

I don't think we have to worry about kids in general growing up with body image issues.  They are pretty content to be fat slobs.
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 8:12:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
"Average" 19yo?  The artist forgot the muffin top flopping out of a skin tight tshirt.

Shouldn't there be babies at her feet and a few tattoos on her?
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 8:13:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pics of average 19 year old girl?

Purely for comparison purposes, of course.

http://img.allvoices.com/thumbs/event/609/480/99074397-witness-rachel.jpg

I hate you. You know that, right?

Link Posted: 7/6/2013 8:14:13 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That reference will be lost on most here and it tells your age.

Dohh.  Just got it.

Link Posted: 7/6/2013 8:17:17 AM EDT
[#21]
That's what I love about high school girls... I keep getting older, but they stay the same age!!
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 8:17:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe it's a regional thing.
There are about 300 kids in my daughter's band, flag team and dance team. There are only a handful of fatties.

Here's another reference photos. I think she's a few years older than 19. She looks just like the one on the left.

http://ent.people.com.cn/NMediaFile/2012/0814/MAIN201208141053000096751291832.jpg

If that's who I think it is, she also had intensive plastic surgery to look like that.
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 8:17:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
big ass
no tits

no thanks

Anything bigger than a handful and you're risking a sprained tongue.
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 8:20:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Dat ass
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 8:22:52 AM EDT
[#25]
He spent a lot of time making that ass
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 8:31:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
THEY'RE DOLLS FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!  IT IS A FANTASY!!!  A FUCKING TOY!!!!  IT'S M...A...D...E  U...P.  

What's next?  Realistic unicorns and faeries?   Teddy bears that resemble a Kodiak?   Those creepy ass monkey puppets with the red lips that look more like howler monkeys?  I know what my toys my daughter likes to play with and it ain't dolls that look like some chick walking down the Wal-Mart aisle.   Fuck it all.

LEAVE SOCK MONKEY OUT OF THIS!  I LOVE SOCK MONKEY!
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 8:48:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That reference will be lost on most here and it tells your age.

I watched that movie again a few weeks ago. I'm 53... well, 54 in a very short while.
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 8:58:23 AM EDT
[#28]
I don't think the "average" 19-year-old is quite so fit.  What about boy's toys?  Boys' action figures create an unrealistic body image as well.

Link Posted: 7/6/2013 9:04:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I don't think the "average" 19-year-old is quite so fit.  What about boy's toys?  Boys' action figures create an unrealistic body image as well.

http://blogs.longwood.edu/bodybeautiful/files/2013/03/gi-joe-trasnformation.jpg

Also, his pants should be below his ass and not above his navel.
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 9:06:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why are we discussing barbie dolls on AR15.com.? Why?

Why did I feel compelled to post in a barbie thread, thus perpetuating a thread about barbie dolls on AR15.com?

I are confused.

Well, the AR15 is the male Barbie doll, so it does seem fitting.  

Ha!  So true.  

Do I want green furniture, or black?  Standard grip, Ergo grip, or Magpul grip?  Magpul buttstock, Vltor, or 2nd gen. waffle pattern?

That reminds me of one of the squad leaders that worked for the company I was employed by last month.  He carried a Hungarian AMD-65 that the armorer had blinged out in colorful pastel colored Hello Kitty tape and stickers just for him.  It looked like a girls school lunch box with the shoulder thingy that went up.  I should have taken a picture of it just for R_A.  

For you family guys wanting to make an EBR appeal to the wife unit or your daughters, Hello Kitty tape is a viable, non-permanent alternative to dedicated tactical  pink furniture.  Just a thought.

Anyway, back to barbie dolls on AR15.com.
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 9:16:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

This.

His average isn't the average I see.
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 9:19:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 9:20:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 9:20:55 AM EDT
[#34]
New Barbie is way hotter than Old Barbie.
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 9:21:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I came here to ask when they were going to make a "realistic" GI JOE.
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 9:23:05 AM EDT
[#36]
That model looks EXACTLY like most 16-19 YO in Arkansas. Even if not fat...they have meaty thighs good to great boobs!! It is most likely all the stuff they shoot our chickens up with here in the south. Nice fat chicken legs...nice fat girl thighs!!
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 9:23:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
New Barbie is way hotter than Old Barbie.

Link Posted: 7/6/2013 9:26:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some of us look like that...

Bilateral Dupuytren's Contracture is disturbing...

Link Posted: 7/6/2013 9:37:27 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Boys don't have the body issues that girls have.

Link Posted: 7/6/2013 9:39:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
That model looks EXACTLY like most 16-19 YO in Arkansas. Even if not fat...they have meaty thighs good to great boobs!! It is most likely all the stuff they shoot our chickens up with here in the south. Nice fat chicken legs...nice fat girl thighs!!

I prefer wimminz with strong, athletic legs and  thighs, a round ass, and a narrow waist which accentuates a curvy body with good boobs.

It makes my inner whore scream "PROCREATE!!!!!!"

Now, there's a fine line between that and being thick without muscle tone.  Muscle tone allows the wimminz to stand for extended periods of time in the kitchen, while obediently cooking barefoot (or making sammiches, retrieving beer, cleaning, etc).  Extra points if she can make salsa while barefoot, and carrying a baby on her hip.

Yes sir.  Nothing like a beautiful voluptuous mother, with a baby on her hip, cooking barefoot in the kitchen.

THAT is the barbie doll that should be marketed to the young girls in society today.
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 9:40:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe the unnaturally short with fake hair part.

Link Posted: 7/6/2013 9:41:53 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

With the "switch hands and gain a stroke" grip.

Link Posted: 7/6/2013 9:41:53 AM EDT
[#44]
I like the real one better.  Women are supposed to have curves.
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 9:44:49 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I like the real one better.  Women are supposed to have curves.

Yep

The tall one has a bad case of noassatall.

Link Posted: 7/6/2013 9:47:51 AM EDT
[#46]
I like that one better.  
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 9:50:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Over 1/3 of children and adolescents are overweight or obese.  Now we want to make their dolls fat too.
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 9:50:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Quoted:

-Artist wants Mattel to start making more realistic dolls

Why is it Mattel's fault? Why isn't he asking the average 19 y/o girl to look more like Barbie?

In that case I want Mattel to start making the Vietnam era M-16 again!  
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 10:05:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 10:08:17 AM EDT
[#50]
MOAR REALISTIC DOLLS:

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top