Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2002 12:49:24 PM EDT
ETH, thanks to God and a nod to you for the wonderful prayer! I am 3 wonderful days w/o a headache! I have already asked Mojo if he has seen or heard or read anything of the sort.

WOOO-HOOOO.... no pain=no pain.
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 1:05:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad to hear it Wiggy...Missed you at the Hunaplooza.  We did send a few short rounds down range in your honor.

Hope to see you at the spring Schitzenfest...or whatever RedGoat calls it.  Lord only knows if there will be any trees left on the Hun farm after this spring. [:D]

Link Posted: 10/21/2002 1:20:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 1:43:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Congratulations.

Any eye doctors here? Are there any major advancements in corrective surgery on the horizon? I asked my eye doc, but I think he's lying. They won't tell us until it's ready to use because that might make people hold of on lasik and wait for something better.

Link Posted: 10/21/2002 4:14:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 4:23:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Amen, [b]Brother Wiggy![/b]

[b]Behold, the LORD's Hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither His Ear heavy, that it cannot hear.[/b] Isaiah, 59:1

And many there were, [b]Wiggy[/b], who prayed the prayer for you. More than you will ever know!

Eric The(Happy,Nay,Ecstatic)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 4:45:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Glad to hear it went well, wiggy762.  lASIK greatly enhanced my mom's life.  I'm not a candidate due to a lazy eye, but if I could do it I would.

Enjoy your good vision, and may your 200-yard groups shrink to the size of aspirin tablets.
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 4:48:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Glad to hear it went well, wiggy762.  lASIK greatly enhanced my mom's life.  I'm not a candidate due to a lazy eye, but if I could do it I would.

Enjoy your good vision, and may your 200-yard groups shrink to the size of aspirin tablets.
View Quote

I'm also not a candidate or I would do it. My corneas are too thin to allow for full correction via lasik.

Link Posted: 10/21/2002 5:04:27 PM EDT
[#8]
My big holdup is finances.  The eye docs say I'm an excellent candidate for Lasik, but my bank says I don't have the $$ in my account.  Must be an error on their part, right?  I dream/hope/wish for the day when I am no longer a slave to glasses or corrective lenses.  Sigh.

Congratulations and may you enjoy your headache-free days!

WWoodworth
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 5:10:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm glad to hear your headaches have gone away, Wiggy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top