Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2001 8:14:24 PM EDT
Good commentary on BS, O'Donut. Also about the Tom Selleck incident. [url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=22355[/url]
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 8:51:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I am glad someone feels the way I do.
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 9:06:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Ditto!  [^]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 12:07:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I too wish Sellect had tore Rosie the Pig a new ahole, but I guess he was trying to show her the same level of respect she should have shown him.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 7:53:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Selleck should have torn her a new one however; I don't think he was going to stoop to her level.  The part about O'Reilly seeing O'donut in the movie just makes me cringe.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:31:00 PM EDT
[#5]
You know, since the first night that I saw "The Factor" I haven't missed a night since.  O'Reilly is right on the money in most cases.  I wish that he would bring Wayne LaPierre and Charlton Heston on to talk about the gun owning public.  Give 'em hell, Bill!
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:59:34 PM EDT
[#6]
FNFalGuy, I agree.  Most cases is correct.  I do disagree with him occasionally however; I feel that is irrelevant.  He asks the tough questions and does not put up with BS.  Also if someone comes on the factor they usually are honest and hold their own of they are full of crap and get trashed (damn, that is fun to watch).
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 6:07:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I probably haven't watch more than two dozen editions of the "O'Reilly Factor", but I agree he's one of the best, honest, and most candid debaters out there.  He's got the grit and gaul of Larry King, and the inferential but witty mind of someone like Rush Limbaugh.  While he does discuss issues frankly, and althought I might not always agree with his "view" on a few of them, I find he doesn't dwell too much on his beating his own opinion into the ground, as far as backing up the message he's trying to suggest goes.  He successfully uses real world statistics and instances instead of a bunch of babble other "debaters" use, so keep on truckin' Bill.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top