Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2002 6:54:40 AM EDT
he was in MI for a rally, and to support our guy running for gov, dick posthumus. i was semi close, it was totally cool.

anyway, it was a good indication of the crowd's stance on the RTKBA (it was packed); when posthumus stated his support for gun owners (hunters & sportsmen), the crowd went absolutely nuts!!! it was heart warming.

anyway, just thought i'd share my excitement.

i have pics but i'm unable to post them.
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 7:11:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
he was in MI for a rally, and to support our guy running for gov, dick posthumus. i was semi close, it was totally cool.

anyway, it was a good indication of the crowd's stance on the RTKBA (it was packed); when posthumus stated his support for gun owners (hunters & sportsmen), the crowd went absolutely nuts!!! it was heart warming.

Cleaner.  Cool.  I was there also.  As a matter of fact, I work in that hanger.  I was in the middle, between the "press" box and the high school band.  I couldn't believe how packed the hanger was.  I haven't seen it that full since we had 4 Gulfstreams and 2 Hawkers in there.  

It was a "female dog" getting over to another of our hangers after the rally to get a work assignment for the day.  I was stopped by 4 secret service people and having to show my work ID to get there.  I was even asked to shot down an airplane I was running about 7:00 because Mr. Bush was going to be back shortly. (he didn't show up until almost 8:00)

Oh well, I get paid by the hour. [:D]
Top Top