Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2013 8:37:17 AM EDT
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/04/23/experts-celebrities-using-boston-marathon-bombings-to-push-gun-control-are/?intcmp=features

Has been comedians like Jay Mohr, Jim Carrey and others seem to have a lot in common in that they cannot even form a normal sentence and say 2 instead of to or too. Dumbasses, if you're going to make a political point at least don't be a lazy ass with your writing.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 8:42:26 AM EDT
[#1]
If they had the intelligence and will power to master the English language, they wouldn't be liberals.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 8:50:51 AM EDT
[#2]
most actors I have met...

and I"ve met a few being in hospitality both as guests and employees..

I would say a majority of them don't have an orginal thought and many, seeking "STARDOM" really didn't pay attention
in school as they truly felt their face was their fortune.

the smart ones we hear from, even the ones with only street smarts  tend to be conservatives. and there are far
more in hollyweird than they admit to..
Remember the REPUB"s once owned California

comedians, generally were class clowns through out school and probably had grades reflection it.
many comics have very tragic lives,,,
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:36:28 AM EDT
[#3]
liberalism is a mental disorder
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:42:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes its only Liberals

Git-R-Done
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:46:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Eddie Izzard.  Knows 2 languages, in fact, is damn funny, and is completely to the left.

You're making judgments based on a few comedians who may or may not be performing an act.  If I dropped to your standard, I could point at Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy and ask why conservative comedians are so ignorant and don't understand English.

Edit: Also, what MotorMouth just said.  The medium dictates the usage of language.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:46:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Twitter is a microblogging web application that limits posts to 128 characters, so people shorthand words in order to fit an entire thought in one tweet.

Also, fuck those asshats.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 1:35:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Eddie Izzard.  Knows 2 languages, in fact, is damn funny, and is completely to the left.

You're making judgments based on a few comedians who may or may not be performing an act.  If I dropped to your standard, I could point at Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy and ask why conservative comedians are so ignorant and don't understand English.

Edit: Also, what MotorMouth just said.  The medium dictates the usage of language.

neither of those two are stupid and both are worth millions
Eddie who?..and speaking multiple languages makes one able to appear stupid to two nationalities.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 1:37:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

neither of those two are stupid and both are worth millions
Eddie who?..and speaking multiple languages makes one able to appear stupid to two nationalities.

If we're judging them based on how they present themselves, like the OP wants, then they're retarded.  

Izzard is British.  Funny guy.  He's the tech guy from the Ocean's 11/12/13 movies.  Roman, I think is his character's name.
John Cleese actually referred to him as "The Lost Python", which I think is pretty big praise.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, the guy's pretty damn left even for a Brit.  He's got an entire bit in one of his shows where he mocks the NRA. Doesn't mind poking fun at God either.  The rest of his shows makes up for it though.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 1:49:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If they had the intelligence and will power to master the English language, they wouldn't be liberals.

That doesn't even make sense because institutions of intelligence and higher learning are renowned for being liberal.

Try another ad' hom' ?

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:50:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Having an advanced degree requires neither intelligence nor willpower.  Have you been on a college campus lately?
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:58:43 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm pretty sure Ron white and Larry the cable guy aren't libs. Tater.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top