BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:32:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

these snowleopard posts make no fucking sense, ever

I always feel I am missing something in her threads.

Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:32:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I think it is:

Someone SL knows is going through some sort of "coming of age" situation(graduation/birthday)/whatever) and she was asked to pass on her understanding of life.

The question is whether or not putting much information together would be of benefit to someone who has the hard-headedness of youth.

If so she should pass on the "opportunity" to someone less head F'd.

Then again, we arrest grannies smoking and selling crack these days.  Grannies always know best.  Oh and old peoples blue tattoos are stupid looking.

(I still can't dupe the OP's style, much as I try)

Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:33:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I think appreciative will be your reward.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:35:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I too would like to know what sort of customs you follow in the land of Gibber.
The Guest brings the goose, The Host brings the wooden dresser.

Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:36:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Tomorrow, I look forward to grant someone my interpretation of the customs on my up bringing to their future. To me, they will be the words of my past and may be lost on the present.........but is that anywhere wrong?

I doubt it for I believe in what I will say and I hope appreciate what is be given......and for what I know of the family, I believe they will.

Somewhere, I think they will understand to "give once more to the one before".

("No, Senor, you are a guest in my house. You should nor bring the gift,"--the coffee grower

"It is the custom of my country. The taller man brings to bottle."--Wiley, (w,stte), "Green Ice")

X - Zero speak!  For those that need an interpretation - "How to speak in X-Junior Officer Lingo!

And....Just to be clear.  Wearing LTJG stripes on your terry cloth bathrobe is a bit tacky and overdone!!

Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:37:28 PM EDT
[#6]
ok
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:38:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I always feel I am missing something in her threads.

It's like listening in middle of a conversation and in middle of a sentence.  Maybe she should take up haiku.

But I can't find that crazy story that makes no sense.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:39:25 PM EDT
[#8]
not a 13'er
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:41:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Her posts are usually somewhat coherent.  This?  I don't know, perhaps she had a stroke.

OP, can you smell green, or hear bananas?
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:41:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tomorrow, I look forward to grant someone my interpretation of the customs on my up bringing to their future. To me, they will be the words of my past and may be lost on the present.........but is that anywhere wrong?

I doubt it for I believe in what I will say and I hope appreciate what is be given......and for what I know of the family, I believe they will.

Now post it in purple font for maximum effect.

Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:41:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yes, your neighbors will think that it is weird that you never have guests over.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:42:14 PM EDT
[#12]
ENGLISH BATH SALTS MOTHER FUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT  TAKE THEM?
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:46:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Snowleopard,

One of the big problems people have with your posts is that you tend to write in the abstract.  You really should come down on the abstraction ladder to the more concrete.  The concrete is much more understandable to most people while at the same time becoming more universal.

For example, one could say something abstract like this: " the thing's covered appendages traversed a surface while it did something"  to which most will think, WTF does this mean? ? ? ?

Or, one could come all the way down the abstraction ladder and say:  " the 180 pound blond mustached detective's (the thing) patent leather shoes (covered appendage) shuffled on the broken concrete sidewalk ( traversing the surface) as he ducked under the 'POLICE LINE DO NOT CROSS' tape (doing something). "   In this latter case,  the reader or listener has a very good picture of what is going on.

You don't necessarily need to come all the way down the ladder to where it seems too personal, but it would really help most to drop down 15 rungs.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:47:59 PM EDT
[#14]
I give

at coming of age.

Sure you do not want to be on my gift list?

Then at least be nice.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:49:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Op will go down as one of the greatest trolls in arfcom history.

Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:49:58 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She's quoting Dances with Wolves.  When Costner first got to the cabin.

If that's true, something is seriously wrong.

The body of the first post is always "all her", and the movie quote is at the bottom.

She's obviously been abducted, or worse.

She picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue?

Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:57:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You will never know it when a gift horse looks it you in the mouth.

This really doesn't help.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:57:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:57:43 PM EDT
[#19]
I wish I would have met you. Now it's a little late. What you could have taught me. I could have saved some face.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 6:59:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I wish I would have met you. Now it's a little late. What you could have taught me. I could have saved some face.

and you'd have $1
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 7:02:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

nice shot man
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 7:02:39 PM EDT
[#22]
This gif had to be created in response to a SL thread:

Link Posted: 4/19/2013 7:07:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Bear bees?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/20/2013 7:27:06 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.celebritymorgue.com/kurt-cobain/publicity-gun.jpg

nice shot man

Wrong dude, bro.

Link Posted: 4/20/2013 7:28:18 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I give

http://www.silverpeacedollar.com/images/1921_peace_dollar.jpg

at coming of age.

Sure you do not want to be on my gift list?

Then at least be nice.

("I wish I had been nicer to her."--the hero, (w,stte), "11 Harrowouse")

You sure you didn't give it to the bartender by accident?  That would be embarrassing in the morning.

Link Posted: 4/20/2013 7:55:02 PM EDT
[#26]
You would know if this gif horse was looking in your mouth.

Link Posted: 4/20/2013 8:00:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
You would know if this gif horse was looking in your mouth.

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww216/MexicanTyrant89/CreepyHorse.gif

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top