Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2013 12:11:46 PM EDT
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b56_1363755427

So now we are treading a fine line on SBRs as well as machine guns to bump fire. Interesting.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:13:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I hate rednecks...
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:01:36 PM EDT
[#2]
That looks like a hoot.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:31:03 PM EDT
[#3]
nothing new
peeps have been making those boards for a while...if ATF pays them a visit , its on them , not us
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:37:25 PM EDT
[#5]
When they get busted they're gonna go from Glockinator to Cockinasser.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:41:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Are they really going to get busted though?  There is no actual modification to the firearm/spring assist to do this, so I have a hard time believing that it's illegal.  Same way Slidefire stocks are still legal for ARs.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:43:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:43:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are they really going to get busted though?  There is no actual modification to the firearm/spring assist to do this, so I have a hard time believing that it's illegal.  Same way Slidefire stocks are still legal for ARs.

Maybe not for a machine gun violation, but I could see an argument that it's an illegal sbr.

Not that sbr's should be illegal anyway

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:44:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:45:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Very clearly illegal based on any interpretation of the law by ATF.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:46:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not for a machine gun violation, but I could see an argument that it's an illegal sbr.

Not that sbr's should be illegal anyway

How would they get it for a SBR though?  The pistol is not attached to the "stock", it's just held there by the firing hand.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:47:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

How so?
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:48:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm no lawyer and I slept at home last night, but the difference is rifle/pistol. A stock on a rifle is legal with no stamp. What amounts to a stock on a pistol? Depends on the feds mood at the time I guess. Right now their mood is pretty darn ugly, if you ask me.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:48:42 PM EDT
[#14]
That rocks!
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:49:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Ok. Where?
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:52:06 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How so?

Aside from the SBR aspect, it is a devise that attaches to the trigger that allows the gun to achieve full auto fire.  There have been people who manufactured these commercially that have been quickly shut down.  The slide fire changes the design in that nothing but your finger ever touches the trigger, keeping it legal...for now.

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 2:00:26 PM EDT
[#17]
You guys know you can do that with a stick............

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 2:01:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm no lawyer and I slept at home last night, but the difference is rifle/pistol. A stock on a rifle is legal with no stamp. What amounts to a stock on a pistol? Depends on the feds mood at the time I guess. Right now their mood is pretty darn ugly, if you ask me.

A stock attaches to a gun

If its not attached its not a stock

No stock.  No SBR
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 2:06:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No stock.  No SBR

See the no lawyer part but I wouldn't have thought a shoestring could be made illegal either.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 2:13:59 PM EDT
[#20]
LOL.  Was that target a life size Justin Beiber?
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 2:30:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No stock.  No SBR

See the no lawyer part but I wouldn't have thought a shoestring could be made illegal either.

If an X" long piece of string with loops on each end sitting next to an AK is illegal then I would think something like this would be too. But the laws are whacky so who knows.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 2:35:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Showed my GF the video, she asked the same thing. I didn't even notice, I was looking at the gun...
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 2:43:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Showed my GF the video, she asked the same thing. I didn't even notice, I was looking at the gun...

Yeah, it's Bieber, click for larger:

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 2:49:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Some of you need to lighten the fuck up. It's knowledge for another group of folks who haven't seen it.

If you think the anti 2As need this, your nuts. They have much bigger things to look at.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 2:59:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Some of you need to lighten the fuck up. It's knowledge for another group of folks who haven't seen it.

If you think the anti 2As need this, your nuts. They have much bigger things to look at.

Did you post in the right thread? Who said anything about anti 2As? All I have seen is discussion of lawful or unlawful which you might want to consider before attempting something like this.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 3:12:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

If you think they wouldn't/won't use it your the one that is nuts.
Thanks for sharing the vid all the same though. Im pretty sure it would be considered a no no, but I figured the sliderfire stocks would be alss so we won't know until someone is busted or gets the ok letter.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 3:16:46 PM EDT
[#27]
What is so fascinating about bump firing? The Slide Fire is kinda goofy to me, but bump firing just seems .
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 3:18:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you think they wouldn't/won't use it your the one that is nuts.
Thanks for sharing the vid all the same though. Im pretty sure it would be considered a no no, but I figured the sliderfire stocks would be alss so we won't know until someone is busted or gets the ok letter.

Fairly sure Slidefire has already gotten the OK:  ATF Letter
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 3:20:45 PM EDT
[#29]
That seems like an effective use of ammunition. Probably could take out a couple 747's or maybe a school bus full on nuns with that one....

There are seriously antis out there who think that is some kind of baby seeking killing machine now.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top