Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2013 4:25:24 PM EDT
Is this mother fing scrunt kidding me? Everything I want to say I can't because it violates the code of conduct. I've never seen such an arrogant prick response to anything on this show. Reference: she was talking about a story where a woman asked Jim Moran, who was having a forum on gun violence, why he wasn't pro-choice for women defending themselves. Powers tried to pretend she's lived in extremely dangerous neighborhoods and has never felt scared, then went on to explain why women don't need assault weapons and that for the greater safety no one should have guns.

Eat a bag of dicks and bleach your teeth whore.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 4:27:01 PM EDT
[#1]
God knows. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a braindead liberal bitch who should be making sammiches.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 4:28:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I cant stand her, she's retarded about alot more then just gun control.  She looks like she was beaten one to many times by the ugly stick as well.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 4:29:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Kirsten.

And she really is dumb as a box of rocks.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 4:30:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
God knows. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a braindead liberal bitch who should be making sammiches.

Link Posted: 3/12/2013 4:31:37 PM EDT
[#5]
She is a snarky cunt who had sexual relations with Anthony Weiner.

I'd still Hulk Smash that pussy all night.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 4:34:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I cant stand her, she's retarded about alot more then just gun control.  She looks like she was beaten one to many times by the ugly stick as well.

You must be thinking about some other Kirsten Powers. The one that's on Fox all the time is smoking hot. Brain dead liberal but smoking hot.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 4:35:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Is this mother fing scrunt kidding me? Everything I want to say I can't because it violates the code of conduct. I've never seen such an arrogant prick response to anything on this show. Reference: she was talking about a story where a woman asked Jim Moran, who was having a forum on gun violence, why he wasn't pro-choice for women defending themselves. Powers tried to pretend she's lived in extremely dangerous neighborhoods and has never felt scared, then went on to explain why women don't need assault weapons and that for the greater safety no one should have guns.

Meh, what's a few rapes compared to "greater safety?"
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 4:41:53 PM EDT
[#8]
"I've never felt unsafe without a gun blah blah blah..." and "I choose not to have a gun" and so therefore NO ONE should have one.

She's a gaping slit.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 4:59:10 PM EDT
[#9]
I try not to watch news as I get much less angry when i only read it. I don't know why fox was on but I caught that segment and I'm still pissed. I've always hated KP but the arrogance dripping off of her tonight had me hoping for roaming rape squads trolling outside FNHQ.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 5:09:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must be thinking about some other Kirsten Powers. The one that's on Fox all the time is smoking hot. Brain dead liberal but smoking hot.

If she is hot in your book you can be my wing man anytime as I would be a shoe with every real hottie who had an ugly girlfriend that she could not leave behind.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 5:42:19 PM EDT
[#11]
She's got some yeller teeth.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 5:47:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, he's got the right one. Slept with Anthony Weiner, has yellow teeth, dumb as a box of rocks, was once OWNED by a truly beautiful woman by the name of Megyn Kelly to the point Powers was damn near in tears....that's her alright.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 5:52:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Who is she?

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 5:53:49 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

No, he's got the right one. Slept with Anthony Weiner, has yellow teeth, dumb as a box of rocks, was once OWNED by a truly beautiful woman by the name of Megyn Kelly to the point Powers was damn near in tears....that's her alright.
Hey, be kind, she was only doing what she's paid to do.

Link Posted: 3/12/2013 5:55:23 PM EDT
[#15]
She's one of the few honest libs.  I've seen her criticize her party plenty of times.  

I don't agree with her, but she's honest.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 5:55:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Know her, went to high school with her, not dumb at all, just liberal.  
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 5:59:31 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Meh, what's a few rapes compared to "greater safety?"

Duh: no one is really justified defending themselves from legitimate rapes.

Link Posted: 3/12/2013 5:59:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Slept with Weiner....beg to differ.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

She's one of the few honest libs.  I've seen her criticize her party plenty of times.  

I've never known a retard to lie.

Link Posted: 3/12/2013 6:02:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

How's,the body?
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 6:04:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Meh, decent.  I'd hit it... after I got snipped.  Liberal though, so it would definitely be a 'don't use your mouth unless my dick's in it' relationship.

Link Posted: 3/12/2013 6:08:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Meh, decent.  I'd hit it... after I got snipped.  Liberal though, so it would definitely be a 'don't use your mouth unless my dick's in it' relationship.

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2387045502/h3urudsbeellbg8cpr1u.jpeg

That ain't an ugly woman.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 6:16:58 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tain't ugly, but that's just one of the more decent looking photos on the first page of Google.  In real life though, more than likely the second half of my previous statement.  I've met some very VERY pretty women... that I could not even stand to listen to for more than a few minutes.

Link Posted: 3/12/2013 6:20:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Tain't ugly, but that's just one of the more decent looking photos on the first page of Google.  In real life though, more than likely the second half of my previous statement.  I've met some very VERY pretty women... that I could not even stand to listen to for more than a few minutes.

Ear plugs have more uses than simply at the range.

And yes, I saw the show, and her comments were typical liberal anti-gun elitist.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 6:34:20 PM EDT
[#25]
OP called her a scrunt.

And, now I can't stop laughing.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 6:39:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

How's,the body?

5-7-5-9, thin attractive and nice, used to have dark and freckles.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 6:40:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Bite the pillow, it's going to hurt.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 6:44:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How's,the body?

5-7-5-9, thin attractive and nice, used to have dark and freckles.

That's pretty nice.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 6:45:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

All libs lie.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 6:46:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Let me translate that: Know her, went to high school with her, not dumb at all, just mentally retarded.  
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 6:50:01 PM EDT
[#31]
I'd hit that.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 6:52:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'd hit that.

Anthony Weiners sloppy seconds.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 7:13:10 PM EDT
[#33]
A bag of rocks and a box of hammers, or a box of rocks and a bag of hammers?

I can't ever remember which is which.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 8:07:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

All libs lie.

But she's honest about the lies.  And she's not hot.  She's average.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top