Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2002 12:18:11 PM EDT
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/752405/posts

If David Duke ruled his own kingdom, would President Bush invite him and his envoys to socialize at his ranch, praise them publicly and
permit his advisers to do so? Not likely.

And yet one would have to be a Duke-style neo-Nazi (or the genuine, German article) to spew the anti-Semitic venom that routinely
simmers within Saudi institutions.

Even if 15 of the 19 September 11 hijackers were not Saudis, and even if Riyadh did not finance madrassahs that teach
anti-Americanism, Saudi Arabia's flamboyant anti-Semitism alone should dislodge it from its place at America's table and banish it to Uncle
Sam's dog house.

As a new study from the Saudi Institute and the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies states, "Saudi officials disseminate hate
literature openly in the United States." The Riyadh-funded Institute of Islamic and Arabic Sciences in America published Abdulla
Al-Tarekee's "A Muslim's Relations with Non-Muslims — Enmity or Friendship."

"The unbelievers, idolaters, and others like them must be hated and despised," Al-Tarekee writes. "We must stay away from them and
create barriers between us and them." He adds: "Qur'an forbade taking Jews and Christians as friends, and that applies to every Jew
and Christian, with no consideration as to whether they are at war with Islam or not."

Consider several other examples of Riyadh's public Jew bashing: .........
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 12:20:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I told you....
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 12:25:01 PM EDT
[#2]
It would be kind of ironic if Saudis were anti-Semetic, since "semetic" refers to Arabs, not just Jews.  

So an anti-Semetic Saudi would be a self-hating Saudi.
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 1:15:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw an interview last week with the head of the Saudi Royal family and he sad that real Muslims love Jews and Christians because they are commanded to love the people of the book and Jews and Christians are in the book.

He said it on national TV and I don’t think he would lie about a thing like that.

THISISME  
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 1:21:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I almost forgot to mention though that the interviewer said the penalty for having a Christian bible or a Jewish Torah in Saudi Arabia is death by decapitation.

THISISME
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top