aaaand go!

Yes I am bored.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:26:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you a Ham radio operator?

Speed
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:26:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Do you like the smell of your own farts?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:26:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Have you cleaned the latrines today yet
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:27:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Ever seen a grown man naked ??

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:28:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Are you a Ham radio operator?

Speed

No but my dad is.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:28:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Do you like the smell of your own farts?

Well yeah, doesn't everybody?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:28:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Have you cleaned the latrines today yet

I'm not the runner.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:29:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

More than I can count!
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:30:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Anybody ever try to take your manhood?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:30:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Why aren't you working?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:31:43 AM EDT
[#11]
whats the funniest thing you've seen? on CQ
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:33:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Two privates, one dressed up as a gorilla chasing the other one dressed up as a babnana down the hall.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:35:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Two privates, one dressed up as a gorilla chasing the other one dressed up as a babnana down the hall.

Yep. The Army is still the same as it was 30 years ago. I can rest easier at night knowing that.

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:36:17 AM EDT
[#14]
have you ever not washed your hands at work after taking a number 2?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:37:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Are you kidding? I can probably count the times I HAVE washed them on one hand...
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:38:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you kidding? I can probably count the times I HAVE washed them on one hand...

that's the spirit.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:38:40 AM EDT
[#17]
where are you stationed?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:40:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
where are you stationed?

Knox
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:41:23 AM EDT
[#19]
when I pulled CQ

no computer,

no internet,

no tv,

no books or magazines

what makes you so special
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:43:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you dont wash your hands on the reg.... I wonder how bad the situation was that made you wash your hands those few times... Did you get doodoo on your hands?

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:45:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you dont wash your hands on the reg.... I wonder how bad the situation was that made you wash your hands those few times... Did you get doodoo on your hands?

Nah, we just happened to have soap at the time.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:45:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
when I pulled CQ

no computer,

no internet,

no tv,

no books or magazines

what makes you so special

I can perform certain.......services...
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:48:51 AM EDT
[#23]
What did you do to piss off the 1st Sgt. that gave you duty on Valentines Day?

You must be doing his daughter, huh?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:49:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I can perform certain.......services...

You can get both VD and an Article 15 for that...at least you could back in the day...

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:50:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What did you do to piss off the 1st Sgt. that gave you duty on Valentines Day?

You must be doing his daughter, huh?

I wish. No, I switched with a buddy who actually had plans.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:53:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Have you ever cried while watching Dharma & Greg?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 12:04:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Do you feel that the Army's decision to move the Armor training center to Ft Benning was justified and righteous or do you believe that the blasphemous motherfuckers should have left the Tankers where they belonged, to learn the joys of Agony, Misery and Heartbreak.  To march past the night infiltration range on the way to the grenade range on a nice warm sunny day, only to return a few hours later and find it completely submerged in water, to revel in the comforts of Disney Barracks and the treacherous trails to the motor pools and the shortcut through the woods to the PX.  OK, I 'll stop....  Fuck the fuckers that moved tankers to Benning, damn the reasons why.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 12:37:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Is the Fort Knox gold vault really empty?  

And are you going to let the runner/duty driver get some sleep?  And is that covered within the SOP?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 12:39:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Can you swim faster in water or in syrup?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 12:41:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

More than I can count!

Do you like movies about gladiators?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 12:48:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Is the Fort Knox gold vault really empty?  

And are you going to let the runner/duty driver get some sleep?  And is that covered within the SOP?

I have no idea, and yes we usually take naps in the wee hours of the morning.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 12:50:06 PM EDT
[#32]
You're on Gentleman's Quarterly?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 12:52:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
aaaand go!

Yes I am bored.

Haha! Having done it many times, that was the FIRST question I thought of. Good luck with that!
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 12:56:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
You're on Gentleman's Quarterly?

Charlie, not Golf.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 12:05:57 AM EDT
[#35]
are females, ladies, women and members of the opposite sex allowed in the barracks after taps?

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 12:27:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
are females, ladies, women and members of the opposite sex allowed in the barracks after taps?

Yup, until 0200 on non duty days.

I am sofaking bored and sleepy right now.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 12:34:16 AM EDT
[#37]
I remember pulling CQ in pre-WW2 barracks in Buedingen, Germany.....and late at night you could hear muffled voices and the sounds of footsteps....
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 12:38:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Why do my tomato plants get to a certain size, then crap out, just to have another part of the plant sprout up looking awesome just to shit out as well?  Still produce nice tomato though.

Potted not in a garden.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 12:41:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Since you are at Knox, I will guess you aren't Infantry.  By allowing your runner to sleep and you being sleepy I will rest assured you are not Infantry.  I will also assume that you are on Company CQ not BN or BDE because you are on a computer.  
Questions.  
Are you an NCO or a SPC filling in?  Do you have your soldier core skills books?  Do you have your MOS core skills books?  Do you know them from front to back?  Does your runner know them from front to back?  Is the coffee ready to be made for the 1SG?  Can you max your PT test?

Be a professional, act like one, and improve yourself daily.  Your Soldiers will appreciate it, respect it, and emulate it.  Unless they are shitbags, then chapter them out.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 12:42:04 AM EDT
[#40]
At least you have a smartphone to help keep you entertained. Back in the 90s we just had books for CQ... BOOKS!!
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 12:47:18 AM EDT
[#41]
My CQ go-to movie was Smokey and the Bandit. What's yours?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 12:54:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Has Charlie probed the wire yet?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 12:56:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Since you are at Knox, I will guess you aren't Infantry.  By allowing your runner to sleep and you being sleepy I will rest assured you are not Infantry.  I will also assume that you are on Company CQ not BN or BDE because you are on a computer.  
Questions.  
Are you an NCO or a SPC filling in?  Do you have your soldier core skills books?  Do you have your MOS core skills books?  Do you know them from front to back?  Does your runner know them from front to back?  Is the coffee ready to be made for the 1SG?  Can you max your PT test?

Be a professional, act like one, and improve yourself daily.  Your Soldiers will appreciate it, respect it, and emulate it.  Unless they are shitbags, then chapter them out.

Fuckin motard
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 12:58:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Questions.  

Chill out.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 1:16:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I remember pulling CQ in pre-WW2 barracks in Buedingen, Germany.....and late at night you could hear muffled voices and the sounds of footsteps....

That was the ghost of a piece-of-shit Battery Duty Officer
(BDO)from B Btry, 3/61 ADA..

As BDO, his mission was to carouse the bars, clubs and discos
in town for drunken air defenders and get them back to the barracks
before the Polizei and MPs got involved.
Under the Bn Cdr and SGM at the time, it was okay for the
BDO to imbibe, wear civilian clothes, and perform his duty.

well, this particular BDO, SSG Glasscock, had a few too many,
well over his personal limit and past the point of prudence, and some
3/12 Cavalry troop put the damn-damn on him, at the
"Hole in the Wall"...

"Crystaldick" thought "shut up" translated to "stand up".
Wrong.

I was CQ that night for B Btry.

I hate to see a drunken SSG cry, even after he gets his ass
kicked by a Cav kid.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 1:20:00 AM EDT
[#46]
snip

Chill out?  Really?  With all the bitching around here about how the military is lowering standards and how everyone is an ass kisser just trying to get the next promotion you tell me to chill out?  I am advocating that he takes the time that he has to improve himself to become more technically proficient in his assigned duties.  If out of 24 hours he spends 3-4 hours studying, he may know the answer on the next promotion board, Soldier of the Month/Quarter/Year board, and he may know how to fix a problem that rears it's head and fixes it without impacting mission readyness.  How many times have you heard of soldiers coming back from boards saying that they didn't know the answers, yet admit not studying.  How many times have you seen someone stare at a M2 reciever and a barrel that needs to get mounted to a gun truck, so that you can go out in sector, yet not know how to put the tit in the window and set the timing?  That right there gets people killed, and the only people need killin is enemies of our country.  You are a Soldier, I don't give a shit what MOS (though Infantry guys seem more dedicated to the job of blowing shit up than the signal guys that maintain the radios), you should act like one, and as your JOB you should be the best, if you aren't the best you should be trying to make yourself the best.  
When 1SG walks in and sees Skill Books on the desk, fresh coffee, and a CQ shaved and bright eyed it leaves an good impression.  When 1SG is happy, you are happy.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 1:21:13 AM EDT
[#47]
WHERE ARE YOUR ARMS ROOM KEYS, Sarn't ???
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 1:26:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
snip

Chill out?  Really?  With all the bitching around here about how the military is lowering standards and how everyone is an ass kisser just trying to get the next promotion you tell me to chill out?  I am advocating that he takes the time that he has to improve himself to become more technically proficient in his assigned duties.  If out of 24 hours he spends 3-4 hours studying, he may know the answer on the next promotion board, Soldier of the Month/Quarter/Year board, and he may know how to fix a problem that rears it's head and fixes it without impacting mission readyness.  How many times have you heard of soldiers coming back from boards saying that they didn't know the answers, yet admit not studying.  How many times have you seen someone stare at a M2 reciever and a barrel that needs to get mounted to a gun truck, so that you can go out in sector, yet not know how to put the tit in the window and set the timing?  That right there gets people killed, and the only people need killin is enemies of our country.  You are a Soldier, I don't give a shit what MOS (though Infantry guys seem more dedicated to the job of blowing shit up than the signal guys that maintain the radios), you should act like one, and as your JOB you should be the best, if you aren't the best you should be trying to make yourself the best.  
When 1SG walks in and sees Skill Books on the desk, fresh coffee, and a CQ shaved and bright eyed it leaves an good impression.  When 1SG is happy, you are happy.

who uh !!

I didn't study for boards. I lived for them. My board brush-up
was making sure I was on top of the most critical current
events.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 1:26:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Questions.  

Oh right, the Infantry doesn't get sleepy after being awake for 24 straight hours.

Yes there are Infantry at Knox.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 1:27:01 AM EDT
[#50]
I usually play 200% CQ maps. Do you like Metro/Bazaar/Siene orginal map packs or are you a fan of the new Aftermath maps?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top