Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2002 1:01:31 PM EDT
I see he's put out yet another stupid movie.  Why do producers continue to waste their money on him?
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 1:09:01 PM EDT
[#1]
You think songs about shit sticking to your ass isn't funny?  What's wrong with you?
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 1:14:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Dressing up as Hitler and going to the Holocaust Museum takes some serious nuts! Talent, No. I think his comedy sucks and he has little to no talent, but he has got some guts.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 1:19:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Actually he has ONE nut, but big balls.

And occasionally he is even funny.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 1:21:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I see he's put out yet another stupid movie.  Why do producers continue to waste their money on him?
View Quote

I aske the same question about Jim Carrey.

Link Posted: 9/14/2002 5:05:23 PM EDT
[#5]
If no-talent was green, He'd be a golf course.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 5:07:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Not liking tom green is un-american.[whacko]

Damn you.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 5:08:33 PM EDT
[#7]
i think Tom green is funny, some of the shit he does.

The backwards man is funny.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 5:08:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 5:12:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Any other obvious observations? [:)]

Green is just a clown who gets paid to make an ass out of himself in public. Hell, I know people who do that for free.....

Link Posted: 9/14/2002 5:42:58 PM EDT
[#10]
I agree,he's stale.

I watched that "road trip" movie.

What a waste of time,starring a no talent loser.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 5:47:18 PM EDT
[#11]
No shit, Sailor!

In addition to being a fucking moron, he is married to that junkie, slut, anti-gun cunt, Drew Barrimore!
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 5:50:29 PM EDT
[#12]
He's funny in a childish, psychotic kind of way. I like him. he he
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 5:54:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Tom Green is funny
in his own mind!
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 5:54:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
No shit, Sailor!

In addition to being a fucking moron, he is married to that junkie, slut, anti-gun cunt, Drew Barrimore!
View Quote

As if you wouldn't do her!

And if you say no, you're lying. [}:D]
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 6:02:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 6:04:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 6:33:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Actually the last time I heard he filed for divorce from her, citing irreconcilable differences.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 6:42:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
No shit, Sailor!

View Quote

View Quote

Hell no I wouldn't!  Her little yellow friend, Lucy Lu on the other hand....
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 8:28:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No shit, Sailor!

View Quote

View Quote

Hell no I wouldn't!  Her little yellow friend, Lucy Lu on the other hand....
View Quote

Lucy Liu... mmmmm, good stuff...

[img]images.allposters.com/images/74/039_44904.jpg[/img]

But I'd still do Drew. Ever since she did that strip for Letterman I can't get her out of my mind.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 8:32:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Anyone see "Freddy Got Fingered" where he was stroking off a horse?  

Isn't that considered bestiality?  Shouldn't that movie have gotten an NC-17 rating?!  

Anyway, he's shocking at the very least.  He was also replaced by "Jackass" which is much funnier!
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 10:18:48 PM EDT
[#21]
He is a no talent jackASS.  The trailer for his new movie looks stupid and who the fck is Jason Lee?

I will never spend a dime to watch any of his crap.

So now loosey liu likes to shoot guns in her movies huh?  Thought she didn't like guns since the Charlie's Angles didn't shoot them.  Why else would she agree to do a movie with that bitch Duh Burrymore?  And no I didn't spend any $$$$ on her crap either.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 10:53:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 11:02:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Anyone see "Freddy Got Fingered" where he was stroking off a horse?  

View Quote

"Look daddy, I'm a farmer"
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 11:03:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
who the fck is Jason Lee?

View Quote

He was in Almost Famous, and just about every Kevin Smith movie.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 11:10:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Dressing up as Hitler and going to the Holocaust Museum takes some serious nuts! Talent, No. I think his comedy sucks and he has little to no talent, but he has got some guts.
View Quote

I'm with you on this big nuts probably,but absolutly no talent!  He's the kind of kid that most other kids would want to be,no taste nor fear would say anything that popped into his head!

Now you just give guys like him(poporitza)the same dead eye-glare that means that one was free,the next ones gonna hurt you bad!

When you rights infringe on mine then unless you feed me,fuck me ,or pay my rent then its time to stand down!

So goes it with Tom Green!

bob [:D]
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 12:16:10 AM EDT
[#26]
i once skateboared with the co-star, jason lee. he was once a pro skater. very cool guy.

as for tom green, fuck him! he and robin willaims will be hollywood butt-buddies sometime soon. they're both giant attention whores.

and drew barrimore? fuck that tramp!! she's chubby, and is reminisant of the poorer snow cows i once went to college with in northern michigan.  EEWWWWWWWW!!!!!...or should i say MEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 12:47:45 AM EDT
[#27]
He did bang Drew Barrymore, gotta give him credit for that..
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 1:04:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope, not anymore.  He filed for divorce last year. [url]www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,9263,00.html[/url]

USPC40

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 6:27:22 AM EDT
[#29]
I would love to eat Lucy Liu's fortune cookie! She is the most gorgeous piece of lady out there! I have a VERY big downfall for the oriental girls!
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 6:34:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I would love to eat Lucy Liu's fortune cookie! She is the most gorgeous piece of lady out there! I have a VERY big downfall for the oriental girls!
View Quote

I whole heartily agree [sex]
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 7:21:14 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
[puke]

ONLY a guy who jerks off a horse would want to touch that saggy, skanky, droopy-eyed, mushmouthed, mentally retarded junkie Drew Barrymore. Hell, pack on a few more pounds, dye her hair black and you got... ROSIE!

Hey, remember when ya'll saw him fucking her in a scene in a movie a while back? Sure you do! She was laying by the side of the road "pretending" to be dead animal carcass and he came along and buttfucked her. But in reality, neither one of them were really acting in that scene though - that's them just being natural.

Tom Green is to comedy what Drew Barrymore is to  beautiful women. There's gotta be a bottom of the barrel for both, and they are it!

They're both retarded.
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 8:00:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
[puke]

ONLY a guy who jerks off a horse would want to touch that saggy, skanky, droopy-eyed, mushmouthed, mentally retarded junkie Drew Barrymore. Hell, pack on a few more pounds, dye her hair black and you got... ROSIE!

Hey, remember when ya'll saw him fucking her in a scene in a movie a while back? Sure you do! She was laying by the side of the road "pretending" to be dead animal carcass and he came along and buttfucked her. But in reality, neither one of them were really acting in that scene though - that's them just being natural.

Tom Green is to comedy what Drew Barrymore is to  beautiful women. There's gotta be a bottom of the barrel for both, and they are it!

They're both retarded.
View Quote

How dare you use the word horse fucker and Drew Barritmore in the same sentence!    Have you no shame,horse's have more class than that!

bob [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top