Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 10:37:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Now that's funny right there:

"...including Joe Hawkins who openly mocked him. "Mr. Almberg I just want you to know that I have a concealed ham sandwich right here I don't want you to get up and walk away," he chuckled."
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 10:40:29 PM EDT
[#3]
"After the meeting, he said he hopes the city can move past this and get onto more important business."

Ain't that the fucking truth.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 10:42:47 PM EDT
[#4]

"William Frail had an M-1 rifle on his shoulder as he testified. "Sir, my mother was Jew," he said. "My family went to the chambers. I will not go into the night quietly while these two ask me to board the train.""

Yep.

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 10:46:46 PM EDT
[#5]
My grandfather, Commander Robert Tull, commanded NAS Whidbey.

I've always wondered if any ARFCOMMERS knew him.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 10:47:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Pam Fick also spoke out in support of the ban. "There are those here tonight who will argue that more guns in more hands and more places makes us safer," she said. "More guns in more hands and more places didn't make people safer. It just made people more dead."

When asked to explain how additional guns could make people 'more dead', Fick responded by saying "I bojizzle hab a dan-nabbible herp wiff boo ferdeedoo".
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 10:49:24 PM EDT
[#7]
All for show anyway. The state has a strong preemption statute.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 10:51:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Pam Fick also spoke out in support of the ban. "There are those here tonight who will argue that more guns in more hands and more places makes us safer," she said. "More guns in more hands and more places didn't make people safer. It just made people more dead."

When asked to explain how the presence of guns could make people 'more dead', Fick responded by saying "I bojizzle hab a dan-nabbible herp wiff boo ferdeedoo".
Thank you.    Her jive ahdhabwhb flfvniwvhlved me.  Thanks for the translation.  

JJDKhjkhkh;gknrjn vkjiiperjnjncxmnwoeij.    

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 10:53:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Hope there is a video of this.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 10:55:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Great to see! You have to love 2A supporters!!!
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 11:41:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

"...including Joe Hawkins who openly mocked him. "Mr. Almberg I just want you to know that I have a concealed ham sandwich right here I don't want you to get up and walk away," he chuckled."

If you only knew that guy in real life...

He is a F-ing crack up!

Link Posted: 2/8/2013 1:25:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That's just not Kosher.
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 1:34:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Good to see people standing up and fighting, gives me hope.
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 1:47:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Yes, this can give us hope, we need more of this.
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 2:18:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Good stuff!
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 2:21:19 AM EDT
[#16]

Shane Hoffmire doesn't believe having guns in parks is a good idea. "While I support the Second Amendment and citizen rights to bear arms, I strongly believe guns do not belong in public spaces," he said.

Whenever someone starts with "While I support the Second Amendment" you know they really don't.
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 2:41:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Shane Hoffmire doesn't believe having guns in parks is a good idea. "While I support the Second Amendment and citizen rights to bear arms, I strongly believe guns do not belong in public spaces," he said.

Whenever someone starts with "While I support the Second Amendment" you know they really don't.

Fuck that guy.  I don't believe criminals or government tyranny belong in public parks either.  When you can assure me neither will be allowed I might not choose to carry my gun.  See even if I'm perfectly safe it's still my choice where and when I carry because I'm free.
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 3:11:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
My grandfather, Commander Robert Tull, commanded NAS Whidbey.

I've always wondered if any ARFCOMMERS knew him.

Might your grandfather been related to E.Don Tull?
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 3:13:34 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's just not Kosher.

Lmfao

Link Posted: 2/8/2013 3:20:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

"William Frail had an M-1 rifle on his shoulder as he testified. "Sir, my mother was Jew," he said. "My family went to the chambers. I will not go into the night quietly while these two ask me to board the train.""

Yep.

Amen

Link Posted: 2/8/2013 3:25:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 4:42:46 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

This country has been overrun with retards

Link Posted: 2/8/2013 4:44:33 AM EDT
[#23]
This is awesome.
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 4:44:56 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Her last name means fuck in German.

Link Posted: 2/8/2013 4:45:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

When asked to explain how additional guns could make people 'more dead', Fick responded by saying "I bojizzle hab a dan-nabbible herp wiff boo ferdeedoo".

Most intelligent response from an anti-gunner yet!
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 4:51:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

In what sense does he support the right to bear arms if he doesn't think people should be allowed to carry guns in public spaces?

Did he actually think about that before his words were forever indexed on Google, next to his name, as a memorial to his idiocy?
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 4:54:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

Amen

people need to remember this. while I do not believe we are any where near this in our country today. I do believe it could happen. We have heard calls for the murder of the NRA head and any member. I truly believe these people would carry out those wishes if given the chance.
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 4:56:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Or they say "I own guns and hunt but I don't believe we should have blah blah....."

Link Posted: 2/8/2013 4:57:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Good stuff, keep fighting the liberals.
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 4:59:08 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Miracle Max: Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do.

Inigo Montoya: What's that?

Miracle Max: Go through his clothes and look for loose change.

I guess more guns makes people all dead? Is that what she meant?

Link Posted: 2/8/2013 5:12:04 AM EDT
[#31]
The time to for being docile men is over.
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 10:54:12 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

In any sentence that contains the words "While" or "but", you can safely assume that anything said after those words are bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 11:02:19 AM EDT
[#33]

"While I support the Second Amendment and citizen rights to bear arms, I strongly believe guns do not belong in public spaces," he said.

And I support the 1st Amendment right to free speech, but I strongly believe free speech does not belong in public spaces.  

Link Posted: 2/8/2013 11:07:02 AM EDT
[#34]
There are so many fail quotes in that article.  How has the entire US been infiltrated by dangerous individuals?  And Im not talking about people bearing arms.

Link Posted: 2/8/2013 12:15:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
There are so many fail quotes in that article.  How has the entire US been infiltrated by dangerous individuals?  And Im not talking about people bearing arms.

Armed with the weapon of stupidity and ignorance, is far more dangerous than any firearm
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 12:25:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha.......
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 4:15:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yep.

Pure awesome!
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 4:36:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Maybe the People of NYS should do this at the state assembly and senate.

Bilster

Fuck Obama
Fuck Biden
Fuck Holder
Fuck Cuomo
Fuck Swinestain
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:11:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top