Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2002 9:14:05 AM EDT
[url]http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/space/09/10/aldrin.skeptic.reut/index.html[/url]

When will these idiots give it up and focus on the true conspiracies?  Like, WWII never happened; there are no such thing as airplanes; "They Live" is a documentary. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 9:23:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Ask for the fist and ye shall receive![:D]
Too funny!
Go Buzz!
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 9:24:56 AM EDT
[#2]
The idiot is actually displaying PR savvy. He gets into a confrontation with Aldrin, gets his name in the news, and every story will also report, "Oh, by the way, Mr. Conspiracy has written a book called 'Blah Blah Blah' on his theory that the moon landing was a hoax."

That's not to mention that this 6-foot-2, 250-pounder got pummeled by a 5-foot-10, 160-pounder who's twice his age! What a pathetic waste of flesh and blood.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 9:37:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, but this guy only figured out half the story.  [red]The moon is a hoax, man, the moon![/red]  The gubmint does it all with mirrors.  They don't want us to know that the ETs stole the moon back in 1945 when they came to help the nazis escape.  Argentina, my ass!  They're on the moon, just beyond Pluto, waiting to come back.  Mark my words!
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 9:40:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Aldrin showed him the "thrust ratio" of his "Saturn V Booster", and put the guys "Satellites in orbit", I bet next time Buzz just says "I'll hit you so hard your the "space module" on your shoulders will pass throough "Ur-anus"!
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 10:29:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Note to self:  DO NOT call Buzz Aldrin a theif and a liar!

Way to go BUZZ!!!  Don't fuck with America's Greatest Generation!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top