Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2013 7:13:36 AM EDT
So, my granddaughter is just shy of her First Birthday, which means, that she will be just shy of her 4th Birthday when the Douchenozzle in Chief is forced to pack his shit and leave.  My granddaughter will attend school never having to see this fuckstains face on the wall.  That warms my heart.  At the same time, in 4 years I will be able to walk into a Federal Building and not see his melon staring back at me.  

Now the fight begins, to ensure this shithead does as little damage as possible in the next four years and that the next President of These United States is not a D, has no ties to the D, and does not have a Congress filled with two many D's.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 7:23:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Be careful.  They have introduced a bill into Congress that removes the 2 term limit.

I have no idea how strong it's support is but, don't bank on the fact he will be gone in 4 years just yet.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 7:26:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Your granddaughter is going to be pissed off when she finds out she's on the hook for 87 trillion dollars.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 7:27:05 AM EDT
[#3]
An amendment would have to be passed to change term limits and that wont happen.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 7:27:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Be careful.  They have introduced a bill into Congress that removes the 2 term limit.

I have no idea how strong it's support is but, don't bank on the fact he will be gone in 4 years just yet.

IIRC the dude that always puts forth that bill Has put it forward in every congressional term Since at least Clinton, if not Bush, Sr.  

It never gains traction.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 7:27:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Reading on a more leftish forum, there's barely any support for him.  No "I'ma watch it on tv while masturbating furiously to his alpha male personality."
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 7:33:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Well if it doesn't pass it could be like the tinfoilers say, he can execute Marshall law due to the gun owner uprising and have an indefinite term.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 7:37:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Do you have the Senate and House Bill numbers?  If so, please post them so we can respond to the appropriate committes and Congressmen.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 7:52:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well if it doesn't pass it could be like the tinfoilers say, he can execute Marshall law due to the gun owner uprising and have an indefinite term.

Your scaring me.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:03:39 AM EDT
[#9]
http://www.mediaite.com/online/democratic-congressman-introduces-bill-to-abolish-presidential-term-limits/

Yes, he's done it before.  Yes he has failed miserably each time.  

My point is, the bill is still there and we've seen some dumb things come out of Congress.  Even though currently there is an ammendment limiting Presidential terms to 2, you can't count on that always being there as a "guarantee."   However stupid the bill may sound now, there is always a possibility.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:03:41 AM EDT
[#10]
I'll be burning my sick time off in preparation for retirement when his replacement takes his oath.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:06:42 AM EDT
[#11]
1 + 4 =
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:08:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
1 + 4 =

Clearly 4
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:09:56 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

1 + 4 =

She's not 1 yet, if you read the OP.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:11:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
1 + 4 =

just shy of her First Birthday, which means, that she will be just shy of her 4th Birthday
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:12:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So, my granddaughter is just shy of her First Birthday, which means, that she will be just shy of her 4th Birthday when the Douchenozzle in Chief is forced to pack his shit and leave.  My granddaughter will attend school never having to see this fuckstains face on the wall.  That warms my heart.  At the same time, in 4 years I will be able to walk into a Federal Building and not see his melon staring back at me.  

Now the fight begins, to ensure this shithead does as little damage as possible in the next four years and that the next President of These United States is not a D, has no ties to the D, and does not have a Congress filled with two many D's.

If you ever decide to bottle your optimism, put me down for a lifetime supply.

Your poor granddaughter may very well have to attend a school named after you-know-who.  There'll be roads, buildings, government facilities, museums, etc. named after him.  We'll be lucky not to have to see his ugly mug and jug ears up on Mount Rushmore.

And let's not forget the lasting damage he can do if he gets the chance to appoint another Supreme Court Justice.

Happy 1st Birthday to your granddaughter!    You put a big smile on my face.  Thanks, I really needed that today.

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:15:11 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's dead, Jim.

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:28:00 AM EDT
[#17]
I hope you realize the next one is probably going to be even worse.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:28:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Reading on a more leftish forum, there's barely any support for him.  No "I'ma watch it on tv while masturbating furiously to his alpha male personality."

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:29:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
An amendment would have to be passed to change term limits and that wont happen.

House Joint Resolution 5.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/111/hjres5/text
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:29:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

He's dead, Jim.

http://www.biography.com/imported/images/Biography/Images/Profiles/M/John-Marshall-9400148-1-402.jpg

Wrong Marshall... jeesh  And I always thought it was a plan, not a law...

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:30:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Just like the Kenyan woudn't get elected to a 2nd term huh?
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:31:40 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1 + 4 =

just shy of her First Birthday, which means, that she will be just shy of her 4th Birthday

So you are proposing she will be 3 when he is GTFO?

ie 0 + 4 = 3

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:31:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

How about a bill that sets term limits in congress

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:32:06 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Just wait until your granddaughter enrolls in Barack H. Obama Senior High School.

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:35:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
1 + 4 =

ie 0 + 4 = 3

Damn, GD and its math.

Today: just shy of 1 year old
Four years from now = JUST SHY OF 5 YEARS OLD or 4 years old and so many days
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:35:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Even if that passed, zero would not win a third term. Slick Willy would run for a third and win in a landslide (in my opinion).
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:44:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't you have a wench for sale?
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:51:03 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1 + 4 =

ie 0 + 4 = 3

Damn, GD and its math.

Today: just shy of 1 year old

Four years from now = JUST SHY OF 5 YEARS OLD or 4 years old and so many days

Apologies, my question was meant for the OP.

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 9:56:29 AM EDT
[#29]
It's not "Marshall" law, it's "martian" law.

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 10:04:24 AM EDT
[#30]
foreigner will be with us for many many years.

Even when he is done, he'll be like a bad penny, always showing up.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 10:19:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you ever decide to bottle your optimism, put me down for a lifetime supply.

Your poor granddaughter may very well have to attend a school named after you-know-who.  There'll be roads, buildings, government facilities, museums, etc. named after him.  We'll be lucky not to have to see his ugly mug and jug ears up on Mount Rushmore.

And let's not forget the lasting damage he can do if he gets the chance to appoint another Supreme Court Justice.

Happy 1st Birthday to your granddaughter!    You put a big smile on my face.  Thanks, I really needed that today.

Every city in the country will rename the street just south of MLK Blvd. "Obama Lane"

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 10:20:03 AM EDT
[#32]
I will be surprised if Michael does not run for President.  Hillary has already tried the husband wife team, but she is looking more and more OLD, Michael would kill her in the primaries.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top