Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2013 5:43:14 PM EDT
....Fuck those dirty commie douchebag rat bastards.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:43:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

That'll show 'em!

What did they do?
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:44:22 PM EDT
[#2]
What about YOUR scorecard?
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:44:54 PM EDT
[#3]
What is this scorecard you speak of, and what free shit can it get me
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:47:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That'll show 'em!

What did they do?

Got the "evil guns" out of their stores, screwed Troy Ind. on a gun order. True douchebaggery on their part.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:48:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That'll show 'em!

What did they do?

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:49:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a credit card I got when I bought a shotgun a few months ago, applying and getting accepted got me 10% off a Maverick HD that was already on sale for 189.00 so I got it out the door for 175.00

Then the shit happened, prolly gonna cut up the card and send it back to them. Nothing else to buy there even if they were'nt assholes.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:50:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Who, the dicks? I mean you must have been through several to keep score then to sour on them so bad.

How many we talking here? Triple digits?

Come on, a brother's got to know.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:50:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I have a $50 gift card that the in-laws got me for Christmas.

When I get around to using it, I'm going to get the manager to ring it up and tell him that this will be the last time a shop at a Dicks because of the post-Newtown behavior. I understand it's not *his* policy, but I'll ask him to pass it up the chain.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:52:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Mail it back to them
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 6:00:58 PM EDT
[#10]
i have $70 in rewards to spend and then I will not step foot in one.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 6:04:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I have a $50 gift card that the in-laws got me for Christmas.

When I get around to using it, I'm going to get the manager to ring it up and tell him that this will be the last time a shop at a Dicks because of the post-Newtown behavior. I understand it's not *his* policy, but I'll ask him to pass it up the chain.

I did this yesterday..had 60 bucks in gift cards and needed some new sneakers. Spent it all and when they asked for my rewards card I told them to throw it in the garbage and I wouldnt be back.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 6:10:10 PM EDT
[#12]
FUCK THEM. They were the 1st to fold
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 6:10:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Mail it back to them

Just put it in the envelope, and put the stamp on it.  
Their shitty treatment of the customers that ordered Troy carbines and their policy of no longer selling AR's really pissed me off, I meant to cut it up last week but forgot . Was going through my wallet a little while ago and came across it. The only items I usually purchased there were the occasional  shoe purchase, underarmor and airsoft shit for the kid, I wonder if they are gonna quit selling their evil "AW" airsoft guns?
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 6:18:55 PM EDT
[#14]
dicks score card??/
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 6:19:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 6:29:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Every little bit helps...to send the message upward and outward...

The majority of high-information voters/tax-paying citizens DO NOT WANT more gun control laws...

Even congress doesn't support it, including many dems...hence the tyrant's plan to use exec orders to manipulate and sidestep the system of checks & balances.

One single Constitutional Amendment could fix everything:

Only legal citizens who paid a net amount (gross paid - refund > 0) in taxes are eligible to vote.

That would solve everything in short order.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 6:33:43 PM EDT
[#17]
I won't spend another nickel there.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 6:37:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Another Dick's thread. How many threads like this need to be posted everyday? Is there a daily quota for them?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top