Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2002 6:00:20 PM EDT
Well, after 13 months of being unemployed, I found out today that I am getting a job offer tomorrow morning!  Not just any job offer, but the one I have been wanting and have had to wait 10 weeks for (5 interviews!).  I was told what the package was going to be, so I know I will be accepting it!

Wow.  This last year has been tough for my family not only because of the job situation, but of many tragedies happening in our extended family (deaths, broken limbs, etc.).  Praise God for his blessing of a new job!

Just thought I would share with my "extended" AR15.com family.
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 6:02:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 6:03:27 PM EDT
[#2]
[beer]
Congrats, nothing like a job you enjoying doing to give meaning and purpose to your life.
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 6:05:56 PM EDT
[#3]
CONGRATS Tailgate!

I hope you enjoy your new job.  We know you wouldn't have got it if you weren't the best candidate!

[beer]
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 6:09:02 PM EDT
[#4]
They say when you're down, "things can only get better."  You're situation is proof of that. Congratulations on getting back on track!
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 6:14:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Congrat's Tailgate [beer]

[esp]
I see guns and ammo in your future
[/esp]

[:)]
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 6:16:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Congrats,

and PTL[:D]

God has always been faithful to me and my family.
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 6:31:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Congrats dude!!!!

Have one on me...

[beer] [beer] [beer] [beer] [beer] [beer] [beer] [beer]
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 7:53:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Congrats from one who was just there and knows how you feel.

SRM
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 5:09:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Congrats dude!!!!

Have one on me...

[beer] [beer] [beer] [beer] [beer] [beer] [beer] [beer]
View Quote

Thanks all!

Yobo...that's actually EIGHT on you!  he he

I'll take one a day for the next eight days!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top