Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/27/2012 9:51:13 AM EDT
I know this is from the 20th, but it's worth showing again if you haven't seen it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06Lw7xa6lHU

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:52:26 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I know this from the 20th, but it's worth showing again if you haven't seen it:

He does a real good white box.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:53:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know this from the 20th, but it's worth showing again if you haven't seen it:

He does a real good white box.

Technical difficulties - it's up now.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:02:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Penn is very intelligent and pro 2-a but he is also a Godless blowhard.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:05:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Obviously the smartest person in that room...
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:07:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Who cares what he thinks about God? I don't believe in God either, but I do believe in my rights as an American citizen and I'm glad someone like Penn who is very well known in the entertainment industry shares my pro-2A beliefs.

The existence of God has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:07:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I know this is from the 20th, but it's worth showing again if you haven't seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06Lw7xa6lHU

Who is that stupid, babbling bitch on the right? There should be a law preventing her from driving a car because her brain obviously does not function above the level of eating and fucking, and she may have trouble eating.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:08:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Obviously the smartest person in that room...

This.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:10:09 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who is that stupid, babbling bitch on the right? There should be a law preventing her from driving a car because her brain obviously does not function above the level of eating and fucking, and she may have trouble eating.

I second that.

Basically everything she said was complete and utter bullshit with absolutely no train of thought.

The sad part is, people watching this crap will believe her.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:13:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Penn trying to talk common sense in a room that has none. He makes some great points but that's a hard video to watch with all the stupidity surrounding him.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:17:20 AM EDT
[#10]
If he had a handgun he would have only killed 2 people.......

WTF?

She gets to vote?

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:21:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Those people just said that we should be like Israel and Switzerland....and they were trying to be anti-gun!!????

EVERYONE OWNS A GUN THERE!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:21:57 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

WTF?

She gets to vote?

She is bat shit crazy.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:25:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Rich airheads from gated communities. Its sad that these types of people are considered influential by many people. Zero real world skills and zero worth.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:26:38 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Who cares what he thinks about God? I don't believe in God either, but I do believe in my rights as an American citizen and I'm glad someone like Penn who is very well known in the entertainment industry shares my pro-2A beliefs.

How can you believe in a document that states your rights are given to you by GOD and not the government, and not believe in GOD?

Wouldn't that render the document useless?

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:30:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How can you believe in a document that states your rights are given to you by GOD and not the government, and not believe in GOD?

Where in the constitution does it state that our rights are given to us by God?

I believe in natural or inherent rights, but I'm not sure that a mention of that concept in relation to God is specified in the constitution.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:30:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Just a sec, I gotta go instantly turn my ar into a machine gun

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:33:02 AM EDT
[#17]
for fucks sake these women make me want to bash my head into a wall.

i am an atheist which does not really apply here. i am liberal leaning which does apply, and a gun owner with a small collection of russian and american weapons.

my wife is ukrainian and in ukraine only police and criminals have access to weapons and in most cases those lines are blurred as to who is who. she had never held a weapon before she married me and now shooting at the range and in the woods is one of our favorite things to do together as a couple. she is shooting rifles and handguns that most russian and ukrainian people only get to see their police and military using.

that all being said i cant agree more with Penn. our society is 350+ millions of people. chances are of that number a percentage will be fucked up in some way or form. so when a member of that small percentage snaps we are so quick to blame the culture and the rest of society for their mental illness. it is just a continuation of our countries inability to correctly place blame and responsibility.

when a loon goes nuts it is somehow everyone elses fault. in this case they are blaming the dead mother, who is an easy target because she was a gun owner and it just so happened that her son killed her so she can not defend her position. people are saying she should have done more to recognize his issues etc. but i would wager that most parents of kids with some kind of special need or mental illness would not do anything other then try to love them and care for them just the same as any other child and therefore would not recognize or know what to do if their child showed some signs of danger or willingness to commit danger on others.

so what this, in my mind, comes back to is a fluke and an anomoly as it was stated. for as long as there have been humans there have been humans with mental issues. this has always been and always will be. the only way to stop this sort of thing is to know from the onset of pregnancy if a child will be born with mental issues and to stop it then and there. but that opens up a whole other can of worms and issues,,,
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:34:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Those people just said that we should be like Israel and Switzerland....and they were trying to be anti-gun!!????

There are lots of people walking around with guns in Israel, but very few people own private weapons.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:37:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

GOD is not found in the Constitution.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:39:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Going to meet him tonight.  I'll tell him ARFCOM says "hi"
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:58:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

WTF?

She gets to vote?

The "assault" rifle was left in the car. The tragedy in CT was done with handguns, not an "assault" rifle.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 11:16:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Going to meet him tonight.  I'll tell him ARFCOM says "hi"

God or penn?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 11:32:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

GOD is not found in the Constitution.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Omg, you guys are why gun owners can't get anywhere.  You bitch about others beliefs, even though when it comes down to it you both support the same fucking thing when concerning guns.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 11:33:01 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There are lots of people walking around with guns in Israel, but very few people own private weapons.

It's really disturbing that these people are influential. Their lack of knowledge is scary.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 11:35:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Who the fuck is the chick who keeps saying "HUH HUH HUH Hawt Tauwk"?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 11:41:21 AM EDT
[#26]
aaaaaannnnnndddddd.....IBTL
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 11:41:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I second that.

Basically everything she said was complete and utter bullshit with absolutely no train of thought.

The sad part is, people watching this crap will believe her.

I admit that I'll believe her if she takes off her clothes, but she'll have to use sign language. Or else a ball gag.

hmmm

That gets me turned on.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 12:26:28 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Who the fuck is the chick who keeps saying "HUH HUH HUH Hawt Tauwk"?

Yep.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 12:40:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Omg, you guys are why gun owners can't get anywhere.  You bitch about others beliefs, even though when it comes down to it you both support the same fucking thing when concerning guns.

Yep.

TONS of common ground, but it's the uncommon ground that we spend time bitching about.

How about we focus on the gun rights side of this issue. There should be little disagreement there.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 12:46:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Penn is a God among idiots.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:00:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Nice, but why didn't he immediately smack down the 'semi auto can easily be turned into a machine gun' comment?

I think pointing out a fallacy like that in the first minute of the "debate" (while the brainwashed crowd applauds wildly) would have set the tone nicely.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:02:53 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

But he's our Godless blowhard.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:03:51 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

WTF?

She gets to vote?

I wish he would have pointed out that the V-Tech guy used handguns.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:11:25 PM EDT
[#34]
The man is in the lion's den and knows it. He's still cool as a cucumber.

Arfcom could learn a lot from him, regardless of his beliefs on religion.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:13:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF?

She gets to vote?
I wish he would have pointed out that the V-Tech guy used handguns.

Yeah he wasn't trying to hard from the look of it.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:22:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Good that someone makes sense, fucking finally
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:32:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Absolutely. Use facts and logic instead of emotion. He did a great job.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:33:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yep. He stuck to the point and didn't get led astray by off topic arguments.

I am also willing to bet that his appearance did not go as they thought it would. I'm betting the harpies figured they could get him to agree to something by batting their eyelashes and making what they think is a "reasonable" argument. They tried it the whole time and got shot the hell down in every instance because he wouldn't take the bait of blaming anyone but the badguy no matter the coat the strawman wore.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:36:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:39:09 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Highly impressed. 3 highly liberal, emotional women speaking about guns...which they know nothing about.

He did very well.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:41:31 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF?

She gets to vote?

The "assault" rifle was left in the car. The tragedy in CT was done with handguns, not an "assault" rifle.

Coroner's report said it was a longarm.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:43:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Penn is amazing.

So is Teller.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:49:17 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Penn is amazing.

So is Teller.

Agreed.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:49:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF?

She gets to vote?

Check your facts bro.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:51:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Think they gona invite him back??????????
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:52:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Nice, but why didn't he immediately smack down the 'semi auto can easily be turned into a machine gun' comment?

I think pointing out a fallacy like that in the first minute of the "debate" (while the brainwashed crowd applauds wildly) would have set the tone nicely.

Correct me if I'm worng, But isn't there a certain piece of bent metal which, when inserted into an AR15, can make if run full auto?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:54:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you and +1000
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:55:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Dumb bitches are dumb. Water is wet.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:58:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 2:00:05 PM EDT
[#50]
3 stupid women and a reasonable man.  The chick in the brown skirt needs to shut her pie hole.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top