Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 2:01:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 2:07:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice, but why didn't he immediately smack down the 'semi auto can easily be turned into a machine gun' comment?

I think pointing out a fallacy like that in the first minute of the "debate" (while the brainwashed crowd applauds wildly) would have set the tone nicely.

Penn was respectful, reasonable, and rational...and made not a single dent.

Nothing he could have said would have made a dent in what was a big emotional gab-fest.

Can't argue with that.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 2:13:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Obviously the smartest person in that room...

Very true.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 2:22:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I wish Penn would replace la Pierre
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 2:59:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I wish Penn would replace la Pierre

Yeah, really.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:14:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Penn is very intelligent and pro 2-a but he is also a Godless blowhard.

He is actually one of the cooler atheists out there. He isn't a militant prick like some atheists.

Here is a story about getting the gift of a bible.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:15:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice, but why didn't he immediately smack down the 'semi auto can easily be turned into a machine gun' comment?

I think pointing out a fallacy like that in the first minute of the "debate" (while the brainwashed crowd applauds wildly) would have set the tone nicely.

Correct me if I'm worng, But isn't there a certain piece of bent metal which, when inserted into an AR15, can make if run full auto?

You're wrong. What now?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:20:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct me if I'm worng, But isn't there a certain piece of bent metal which, when inserted into an AR15, can make if run full auto?

You're wrong. What now?

LOL, you win 10 internets my Good Sir!

But seriously, didn't some guy just get arrested for selling LLs? And aren't those basically drop in?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:21:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

God doesn't need my help defending himself.  My rights do.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:22:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

How very Christian of you.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:25:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
LOL, you win 10 internets my Good Sir!

But seriously, didn't some guy just get arrested for selling LLs? And aren't those basically drop in?

He did. Can't remember the guy's name, but you're correct. What I'm saying is, yes you could build a LL. Shit, there's probably plans on the web. But it's not as simple as a "bent piece of metal", and I doubt that a casual enthusiast even knows what a LL is.

"ETA) How many times have you heard that you can make an AR/AK etc FA by "Filing down the firing pin"? Most people haven't got a fucking clue how rifles work.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:25:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Cudo to Penn

The others typical liberal reaction , blame assault weapons, blame video games, blame holly wood, blame Lanza's mom, blame every thing you do not like, but absolutely do not assign blame to the evil individual who committed the atrocity
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:26:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:27:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

He is not a "gun guy".  He is a "Rights Guy".  

I listened to his podcast for awhile.  Not really my style, but he holds personal freedom and liberty above all else, which is an admirable quality in anyone, no matter their beliefs in God.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:31:00 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

He is not a "gun guy".  He is a "Rights Guy".      

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:32:47 PM EDT
[#16]
there was a vid of him on GlennBeck   it was good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3LnVa7zXgc

ahh 42 min
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:37:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Don't know if you seen my video of him with Glenn Beck I posted the other day.

Great watch if you have a chance.  It may open your eyes a bit to things going on.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:38:12 PM EDT
[#18]
I watched 3 minutes of it and got pissed off at the idiotic bimbo's on the show.

Had to stop the video.

Speaking of video. I have to watch one on Amazon.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:43:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Don't know if you seen my video of him with Glenn Beck I posted the other day.

Great watch if you have a chance.  It may open your eyes a bit to things going on.

it s worth the 42 min
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top