Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2012 8:22:38 PM EDT

Yep, by the title, you guessed it.

No, I wasn't the victim.

I dropped by a local night club to see a friend play with his band this evening.

While I was there a guy runs outside with blood on his hand and face, with a great WTF look on his face.

Turns out he committed a dart interception with his upper lip.  

Some things just don't mix.  Alcohol, darts, and a dark and crowded bar being one such combination.

No major harm done.  After about 15 minutes he was back in the bar, presumably seeking to numb and

sterilize the injury with more alcohol.

Be careful out there.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 8:23:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Play darts in the time in bars.  Either he was a derp and didn't see what he was walking into, or that bar has a shit setup.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 8:24:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yep, by the title, you guessed it.

No, I wasn't the victim.

I dropped by a local night club to see a friend play with his band this evening.

While I was there a guy runs outside with blood on his hand and face, with a great WTF look on his face.

Turns out he committed a dart interception with his upper lip.  

Some things just don't mix.  Alcohol, darts, and a dark and crowded bar being one such combination.

No major harm done.  After about 15 minutes he was back in the bar, presumably seeking to numb and
sterilize the injury with more alcohol.

Be careful out there.

The real trouble starts when you modify the rules to put the line 25 feet or more from the board...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top