Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2012 9:12:30 AM EDT
On Sunday, I got lucky and found a Walmart that still had Wii U in stock. So when I went to pick one up as a Christmas present for the kids, I noticed they had two in stock. So I figured I could buy the second one and sell it on Ebay like everyone else is doing. However, now I am thinking about donating it to the child who's name I pulled off of my works Boys and Girls clube donation tree. He wants a Wii game, so I thought, maybe I could make his Christmas with a Wii U. However, my wife things $300 is too much and wants me to sell it on Ebay. So i thought I would get some feedback for Arfcom on their recommendation.

Poll Coming.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:30:39 AM EDT
[#1]
No other opinions??
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:35:43 AM EDT
[#2]
If it doesn't put your family in a financial bind, I'd donate it. But it also depends on the wife-unit's temper, It's not fun having to hide the rolling pins and steak knives.
Ask me how I know.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:43:09 AM EDT
[#3]
The kid already has a wii.  Sell it, use some of the money toward a game.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:09:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

The kid already has a wii.  Sell it, use some of the money toward a game.

That is a good point.  He did ask for some clothes and shoes too. Sell the Wii and buy him a few pairs of clothes and some shoes.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:38:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

If it doesn't put your family in a financial bind, I'd donate it. But it also depends on the wife-unit's temper, It's not fun having to hide the rolling pins and steak knives.

Ask me how I know.

Luckily she does not ever remember the code to the safe.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:40:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Profit.

The only answer to anything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top