Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2002 2:04:10 PM EDT
Me neither!  Actually I despise her.  Between getting accolades from the Muslim world, to her decrying the US as the worst human rights violator in the world at the UN, to her accusing the Bush Administration of tacitly allowing 9/11 to occur, I've really had my fill of this bitch.  And I'm not alone!  People from around the country find her an utter embarrassment and have joined together to defeat her this November (hopefully sooner)

Visit [url]www.goodbyecynthia.com[/url]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 2:09:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll see your Cynthia McKinney, with Carolyn McCarthy, and raise you Chuckie Cheese Schumer and Hillary Klinton...

Wake up NY
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 2:19:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I was going to raise a John McCain, but Deliverator has outbid me.  I fold.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 3:54:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Y'all will appreciate this Vent in today's Atlanta Urinal Constipation.  Keep in mind that McKinney 'represents' the 4th district.

I didn't realize that the 4th District lines now include Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Syria and Afghanistan.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/13/2002 4:21:05 PM EDT
[#4]
The only way we will be rid of her is if all true Americans in the 4th go to the polls Tuesday, request a democratic primary ballot, and vote for Denise Majette. If McKinney wins the primary she is in again, because no Republican stands a chance in the 4th, thanks to gerrymandering. Of course, Denise Majette is of the same uppity ilk. [puke]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 4:57:13 PM EDT
[#5]
A stalk of wilted celery would make a better representative than Cynthia McKinney.

If I lived in the 4th district, I'd start a grassroots campaign to elect said stalk of wilted celery.

the_reject
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 5:27:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I was in her district up until the state legislature gerrymandered things to put two Republicans up against each other.  Now I get to vote for Bob Barr. What a relief.

McKinney's opponent may not be an AR15ers dream girl, but she's at least American enough to not take money from Arab oil princes, like McKinney tried to do. Given the demographics of the district, I'll settle for that.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 11:49:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Shit, she's a freakin' amatuer. Here in TN we have Rep. Henri Brooks & she will NOT stand for the Pledge of Alligence when it's done in the House before each session begins. She will NOT leave the floor, she sits on her freakin' ass while every single other member participates.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top