Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2012 11:32:33 AM EDT
I bought my gf a Model 60 for Christmas on sale at Dunhams a couple years ago. I twas stolen in a burglary recently and I'm trying to replace it.

The Dunham's Black Friday ad I saw had it for $139 on sale this Friday again, but I juct checked their website and the official Black Friday at doesn't list it.

I called them and they said all they have is the camo version (I don't think she'd like that) for $169.

The retard at Dick's claims they don't carry it, and I cannot get through to the sporting goods section of the 2 walmarts I called; of course, the price is not listed on their website either

Has anyone noticed how much a regular, basic Model 60 is lately at Walmart?
Speed

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:33:28 AM EDT
[#1]
probably close to 200

189 i think
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:34:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Find one used, it will have the longer magazine tube and be of better quality. You shouldn't have a problem finding one for somewhere around $100.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:38:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Find one used, it will have the longer magazine tube and be of better quality. You shouldn't have a problem finding one for somewhere around $100.

IDK...have you tried to find an old Glenfield lately? People seem to hold onto those things...

...My insurance adjuster claims I can go buy a new one for $125 on the sheet he sent me I should send him back $125 and ask for my fucking rifle

I was really hoping to get one for $139 again this year

Speed

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:41:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:44:34 AM EDT
[#5]

That's what I paid for mine a few months back from my LGS
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:50:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

IDK...have you tried to find an old Glenfield lately? People seem to hold onto those things...
...My insurance adjuster claims I can go buy a new one for $125 on the sheet he sent me I should send him back $125 and ask for my fucking rifle

Speed

I bought a Glenfield in decent shape at a gun show a little less than a year ago. I paid $75 for it, you just have to find the right deal at the right time.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:54:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speed

I bought a Glenfield in decent shape at a gun show a little less than a year ago. I paid $75 for it, you just have to find the right deal at the right time.

Ya...free time is not one of my luxuries

I still can't get through to a Walmart gun counter...Maybe I'll just suck it up and pay the $189 Gander Mountain price when I'm out on Thursday

Speed

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 1:15:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Here is the walmart model # 004867754

wally world does carry this,you can look it up on their website,will show you where it is in stock too.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 1:17:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Here is the walmart model # 004867754

wally world does carry this,you can look it up on their website,will show you where it is in stock too.

Thanks bud, but I found it on their website no problem, however it says to call your store for a price.

That is an exercise in futility

Speed

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:46:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Fuck it. I'm getting her the Marlin 795 on sale for $129.

It looks like Promag is coming out with hi-caps for it...she likes black guns, maybe she'll enjoy the slightly more "tactical" nature of this beast

Speed

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:51:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It looks like Promag is coming out with hi-caps for it...she likes black guns, maybe she'll enjoy the slightly more "tactical" nature of this beast

Speed

God no.

Shit I will drive to the mart and get a price for you if needed.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:53:40 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speed

God no.

Shit I will drive to the mart and get a price for you if needed.

que?

They seem to have good reviews and a loyal following.

There's even a 36 minute NutFancy video on them I didn't watch...

Speed

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 3:13:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Speed....

You near Center Valley (south of Allentown)?    Ad on PAFOA for a Model 60 for $125 (not mine, just passing on info).

AFARR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top