Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2012 7:24:49 PM EDT
and cabinet and leaving quickly, the middle east is ready to step off, what does Zero do? What every other incompetent president would do, he leaves the country for photo ops. I swear Zero must be ADHD, he has the attention span of a gnat. Has this guy governed at all in the last four years?
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:06:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Liberals don't care.
They think Fox News made it all up.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:07:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:08:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:09:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Liberals don't care.

This
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:26:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Liberals don't care.

This.

It is hard to believe that most of the country just doesnt care about Benghazi.  

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:30:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Up next??

GOLF!!!
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:39:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Thats because most of our country has the attention span of a gnat.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 9:02:41 PM EDT
[#8]
When is the next football game?

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 9:15:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Liberals don't care.

They made up Fast and Furious too.

I recited a long list of assaults, vandalism, rape, drug use, threats to reporters, anti-semitism, racism, and accusations of public masturbation at OWS rallies to a local liberal and was told "All those stories were manufactured by Fox News" followed by a rant about violent racist extremists burning crosses at Tea Party rallies..
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 9:19:08 PM EDT
[#10]
THE SOVIET UNION SUFFERS WORST WHEAT HARVEST IN 55 YEARS...

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 9:20:38 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

and cabinet and leaving quickly, the middle east is ready to step off, what does Zero do? What every other incompetent president would do, he leaves the country for photo ops. I swear Zero must be ADHD, he has the attention span of a gnat. Has this guy governed at all in the last four years?

u racists just be hatin my Obamaphone!

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:27:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Thats because most of our country has the attention span of a gnat.

Point taken
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:28:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:

u racists just be hatin my Obamaphone!

Aaaayup.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:28:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

We're on cruise control to bankruptcy. He doesn't really need to pay close attention anymore.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:31:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Liberals don't care.

They made up Fast and Furious too.

I recited a long list of assaults, vandalism, rape, drug use, threats to reporters, anti-semitism, racism, and accusations of public masturbation at OWS rallies to a local liberal and was told "All those stories were manufactured by Fox News" followed by a rant about violent racist extremists burning crosses at Tea Party rallies..

This is something that worries me a little bit about our social fabric. It used to be that to get the news you had a handful of sources, and those sources had to at least maintain the semblance of being objective so as not to alienate half of their potential audience.

However, now that we have such easy access to media and primary sources, its very east to let ones self start getting all of their information from news sites/sources that are essentially non-challenging ideological echo chambers. Couple this with the argument I made regarding low information voters earlier today, and you've got a recipie for disaster.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:33:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

How dare you disturb the annointed one's golf game?  Peons, peasants, serfs, indentured servants, wage-slaves and other non-aristocratic people should stay in their place.  
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:33:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Do you think he actually manages anything?  No, "the machine" does.  It doesn't matter what Obama is doing.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:34:26 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm more concerned about these Christians trying to set-up Nativity scenes on Government property.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:38:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm more concerned about these Christians trying to set-up Nativity scenes on Government property.

As are we all-that is the REAL travesty here...to hell with peeps gettin killed.

Nick

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:40:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Do you think he actually manages anything?  No, "the machine" does.  It doesn't matter what Obama is doing.

But, but, he be the smartest guy in de room, he be the chosen one you don't unnerstan, it his work, his job to save us. He would neva allow anyone to do it fo him.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:42:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Obama is our home boy who get's it!

You sore losers should just STFU already!

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:43:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Obama is our home boy who get's it!

You sore losers should just STFU already!

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:51:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

But, but, he be the smartest guy in de room, he be the chosen one you don't unnerstan, it his work, his job to save us. He would neva allow anyone to do it fo him.

But you will NEVER be able to convince someone that thinks that otherwise, so why stress yourself out?  (as proven by posting it one here)  And that someone, by definition, is mentally defective...unfortunately we are overrun with those type now.

Do the best you can with what you can change.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:04:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But you will NEVER be able to convince someone that thinks that otherwise, so why stress yourself out?  (as proven by posting it one here)  And that someone, by definition, is mentally defective...unfortunately we are overrun with those type now.

Do the best you can with what you can change.

Sadly you're right, and I am......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top