Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2012 7:02:53 PM EDT
Just caught a segment on World's Weirdest.  This frog swallows his tadpole progeny and keeps them in his vocal sac until they're better able to fend for themselves.  Then he spits them out.  

That's all well and good but watching it on video is a little disturbing.  Fast forward till 1:00 if you'd like.  

I watched that and thought that would be excellent to utilize in some supernatural horror movie.  A person starts spazzing out and then spits out a miniature version of themselves.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:10:23 PM EDT
[#1]
That...is disturbing.  Cool, but disturbing.

I think I feel something moving in my throat....I hope it's just barf.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:17:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I will do the same with my children
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:20:57 PM EDT
[#3]
That is cool.  Reminds me of this guy.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:37:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 9:08:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 9:14:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
cats

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 9:43:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ7b4spjXhw

That kinda reminds me of that Indian dude getting the blackheads removed from his nose.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 9:45:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ7b4spjXhw

My skin is crawling.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:17:15 PM EDT
[#9]
That shit is crazy, and awesome!  It's amazing the little tricks so many different animals have adapted to give them just the slightest edge in this dangerous world.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 11:10:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
That shit is crazy, and awesome!  It's amazing the little tricks so many different animals have adapted to give them just the slightest edge in this dangerous world.

Has Aimless ever shared his tricks with us? I know of at least one (foreign-born) former mod who has done so...
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:07:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Here's another clip from the same show.  This newt is toxic to any predator that tries to eat it.  He bows up at a snake and the snake gets the message.  Then he gets eaten by a bullfrog.  But it doesn't end there......

I tell you what, after making a snake that's 10 times your size slither away just by bowing up at him and then crawling out of the mouth of the bullfrog who you just assassinated from the inside, after he ATE you....you gotta' feel like that baddest m'fucker in the world.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top