Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2012 4:30:48 AM EDT
Wife tells me I have to the grocery store on Wednesday and want an out if it's as bad as I suspect.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:31:21 AM EDT
[#1]
It's apart of a special dental plan...
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:35:19 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Wife tells me I have to the grocery store on Wednesday and want an out if it's as bad as I suspect.

go in the middle of the night, or on tuesday, its not like you cant unfuck a bad plan

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:37:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I went Sunday and it was a zoo , so I put the cart in overdrive ramming speed and put on my best warface and moved a few old ladies...

Pro Tip :  Also helps to put on the Scanner Radio app on the phone in the front shirt pocket really loud , as this causes the FSA to scatter from the nearby isles when shopping.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:40:14 AM EDT
[#4]
We did Thanksgiving last weekend when the in-laws flew in for a visit.  It was awesome.  No airport rush or grocery store madness.  Now I have a free four-day weekend coming up.  

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:42:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Try squirting some visine into a drink.  It's not going to kill you unless you have a particular health issue (look it up if you want) but it should give you explosive diarrhea.  That should be good enough for an out.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:46:15 AM EDT
[#6]

Just go to CVS and tell the pharmacist that you want the Hermann Goering Special.  They'll hook you up.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:50:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes, but now a days you have to show ID and sign for it just like with pseudo ephedrine.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:50:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Pro Tip :  Also helps to put on the Scanner Radio app on the phone in the front shirt pocket really loud , as this causes the FSA to scatter from the nearby isles when shopping.

That is awesome
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:52:43 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Try squirting some visine into a drink.  It's not going to kill you unless you have a particular health issue (look it up if you want) but it should give you explosive diarrhea.  That should be good enough for an out.

Please don't do this.  Your kidneys will thank you.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:53:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:54:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You racist son of a bitch, I LOVE the way you think.

off to look for a scanner app
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:54:39 AM EDT
[#12]
That stuff never worked!

They will give you, if you ask nicely, a handmine so if captured, you can kill everyone within 15 feet of the detonation...........note: those things won't be activated until the holder is at least 100 yards away from the building.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
("Now, Max, if captured and it looks like there is no way out, this could be your one ace in the hole. This pill when swallowed produces painless death in 30 seconds; there is no antidote."––Chief
"Special suicide pill, huh? How do I get them to take it?"––Max, (w,stte), "Get Smart")
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:54:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Yes, but the warning label is 26000 pages long.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:01:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Darwin told me to tell you to quit cockblocking.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:05:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Maybe once Obamacare kicks in they will be issued , lol like the scanner thing
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:38:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Brilliant. Sir, you may have just saved me from jail time while christmas shopping.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:41:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Should have been saving your Apple seeds.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:43:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Underlying issue here! why is the member of the inferior gender dictating what you do?? are her legs broken?? even so, they do have electric wheelchairs!

*Seriously, I'm not  a male chauvinist!*
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:50:24 AM EDT
[#19]
I just give my enemies a BUNCH of apple seeds
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:02:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

My God! That is brilliant!
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:01:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

My God! That is brilliant!

Thanks , i have had dirtbags/FSA/Thugs leave the checkout line in front of me doing this... and i do get a nice 25 yard circle of free space to shop I just leave it on  some intimidating channel with lots of chatter   One time some kid was in front of me at some gas station buying rolling papers and cigars and he about shit himself when the chatter started and he left the stuff on the counter and walk out asap ...
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:03:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Syrup of Ipecac.  Cheap.  Temporary.  Kinda messy.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:07:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Why not go today? I would pay extra to avoid bullsht.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:45:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's much safer than cyanide.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:49:26 AM EDT
[#25]
I'd about slash my own wrists first

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:58:04 AM EDT
[#26]
It would be a shame if you had an "accident" while cleaning one of your guns.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 3:01:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Yes, but now a days you have to show ID and sign for it just like with pseudo ephedrine.

Not in Canada.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 3:02:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is awesome

Love the idea!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top