Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2002 7:05:11 AM EDT
Image edited and deleted by me, Badd Bradd

No offense intended towards individuals who are mentally challenged, with the exception of those on this board [%|]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 7:10:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 7:13:45 AM EDT
[#2]
That is SO wrong.

I work with the special olympics and those kids are great.
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 7:15:38 AM EDT
[#3]
ROFLMAO!
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 7:25:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, apparently some people [i]chose[/i] to be offended, and couldn't see who the target of that poster was, so I've deleted it in consideration of them.  Obviosly, it had nothing do to with people who are mentally challenged.  I know this was tasteless, but I was hoping that it would be overlooked to see the real message behind the poster.  How many other posts on this board are tasteless?  How many hours and how much bandwidth have been dedicated to sitting in front of the PC holding "virutal" pissing matches.  I have many friends and family with handicaps, and I wasn't offended, but... oh well.  I've deleted the picture from my post.  I can't help it if others put in in their posts.  If you're not offeneded by it, you can get to it from this link:  [url]http://carcino.gen.nz/images/image.php/463c5922/arguing.jpg[/url], if you are, DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK.
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 7:27:21 AM EDT
[#5]
I give that a hearty [size=4]BWWahahhaahHAHAHAH[/size=4]

Oh lordy... that one get's a "save as"
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 7:30:37 AM EDT
[#6]
oh by the way, for being such a jerk you get to wear this badge...
[img]http://12.230.188.231/images/attentionwhore.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 7:32:55 AM EDT
[#7]
"Hire the handicapped...they are fun to watch!" is a favorite saying of one of my friends (who shall remain anonymous to protect the guilty!)

BadBradd, how ya been?  I haven't seen/heard from you since ETH's HUNFUNSUNGUN.  You been launching any fireworks with your forehead lately?

TRG
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 7:35:24 AM EDT
[#8]
http://www.AzChatfield.net/Comebacks/Retard_Argue.jpg
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 8:17:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
"Hire the handicapped...they are fun to watch!" is a favorite saying of one of my friends (who shall remain anonymous to protect the guilty!)

BadBradd, how ya been?  I haven't seen/heard from you since ETH's HUNFUNSUNGUN.  You been launching any fireworks with your forehead lately?

TRG
View Quote

TRG!!!!  How's it goin'?  Man, it's been really busy!  Our company just aquired some of Aurther Ander-sin, and it's been nuts.  To put it in PC terms, it's been "challenging".  I'm really lookin' forward to the next one at ETH's!!!  You get any more calls to the police about your bump fires? ;-)
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 8:22:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Man...that is soooo wrong.  Ya know, sometimes I truly believe the only ones who actually get what life is all about are the mentally challenged. All they care about is being happy and living life(at least all the ones I have had the privileg of meeting).

Link Posted: 8/12/2002 8:46:23 AM EDT
[#11]
I think the local sheriff is aware of my shooting habits/techniques.  I have bumped a few rounds here lately and I have not seen/heard from the police.

I even learned a neat little trick to show you guys at HUNFUNGUNSUN in October.

Link Posted: 8/12/2002 8:48:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 8:50:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
oh by the way, for being such a jerk you get to wear this badge...
View Quote

I know, I know.  BTW, that badge did get my attention, heh, heh!
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 8:55:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I think the local sheriff is aware of my shooting habits/techniques.  I have bumped a few rounds here lately and I have not seen/heard from the police.

I even learned a neat little trick to show you guys at HUNFUNGUNSUN in October.

View Quote

Cool!  Man, I got this neat little thing.  It turns my .22 rifle into a Gatling gun, legally.  It's just a little crank that mounts on the trigger.  No real practical application, but it's fun to play with.  Of couse, I realize that's cheatin', he, he.  Real men bumpfire!!!
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 8:59:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Man...that is soooo wrong.  Ya know, sometimes I truly believe the only ones who actually get what life is all about are the mentally challenged. All they care about is being happy and living life(at least all the ones I have had the privileg of meeting).

View Quote

JoeMike98,
Agreed.  Sometimes our "intelligence" really gets in the way of things.  I think we over-think things and make life really tedious and complicated.  All life boils down to two things:  1)  Things we like.  2) Things we don't like.  Everything else is minutia.
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 8:59:46 AM EDT
[#16]
So Brad,  are you going to just show us your crank at the shoot, or do we get to play with it as well?

TRG
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 9:04:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So Brad,  are you going to just show us your crank at the shoot, or do we get to play with it as well?

TRG
View Quote

LMAOROTFL!!!!

I will only let my "special friends" play with my crank!  [:I]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top