Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2002 8:03:03 AM EDT
Where can I find a shirt with an AR15 on the front and back with "[b]Confiscate this![/b]" in large letters? I would love to see the faces of the security folk as I step up to the 'wand'.
[BD]
I'll have Greyhound tickets as a backup. Certainly don't want to go AMTRAK!
[:D]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 8:05:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Try an AR15 tattoo.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 8:16:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Just wear that T-shirt that says something to the effect, in large colorful letters: "I solve all my problems with high explosives!"
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 8:34:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just wear that T-shirt that says something to the effect, in large colorful letters: "I solve all my problems with high explosives!"
View Quote

As funny as that is I don't think the dorks at the airport would be laughing.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 8:40:00 AM EDT
[#4]
How about this...

"It's not a gun in my pants, I'm just happy to see you"

What the hell can they do about that????????

As for a picture of something ALMOST illegal, photoshop a banana with a (revolver) cylinder, a trigger/trigger guard and a hammer.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 8:58:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Hehe saw the airport episode of Drew Carey last night again...cracks me up...

Little 12 or 14 year old walks through the detector.  Lewis grabs his bag and looks inside...

Baseball glove...Boyscout Handbook...Bible...Essay on *brief pause* why I love America...putting it on a little thick are we, trying a little to hard?...

Throws pack at him, and then says lets see how much you love America after what they do to you downstairs...get him outa here...*security takes the kid away*

Hilarious...poor kid was going to get a cavity search...
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:01:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Try an AR15 tattoo.
View Quote

get one of those bushmaster temperary tats
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:02:11 AM EDT
[#7]
You might consider one of these... I know I would   [}:D]

[url]http://www.oughtsix.com/T-Shirts.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:02:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Try an AR15 tattoo.
View Quote

That's gonna hurt when the confiscate that one![8D]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:04:54 AM EDT
[#9]
C'mon, guys! You're all talking like the security people can read...
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:05:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Try an AR15 tattoo.
View Quote

That's gonna hurt when the confiscate that one![8D]
View Quote

Airport security twit:  *looks at tattoo*...hmmm, gonna need to get some sandpaper to deal with this situation...
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:12:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Here's another one that's sure to peg their blood pressure....

[url]http://www.allthefun.com/pictures/bombsquad.shtml[/url]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:41:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
C'mon, guys! You're all talking like the security people can read...
View Quote

ergo, the AR pic!
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 11:05:29 AM EDT
[#13]
How about one of these pictures on the shirt?

[img]http://www.tampabayprimer.org/images/suicide.jpg[/img]

[img]http://ca.yimg.com/i/ca/reuters/20020228/i/3423330342.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20020321/wld6.jpg[/img]

Make sure to print a tribute to the Ragheads over at "Full-Auto".
The losers over there need some [b]more[/b] attention!

Link Posted: 8/8/2002 12:08:59 PM EDT
[#14]
[img]www.oughtsix.com/images/Vegetarian.jpg[/img]

I like this one...

Found at OUGHTSIX
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 12:20:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

As funny as that is I don't think the dorks at the airport would be laughing.  
View Quote

I saw that shirt LONG ago-- if anyone knows where I can find it, let me know. maybe SOG Sales has it again-- I will check the next gun show (if I remember).
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 12:20:28 PM EDT
[#16]
The airport dorks certainly commented on the widsdom of my wearing an AR15.com shirt.

[i]Umm, an AR-15 image made out of thread stitching isn't likely to kill anyone......."[/i]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 12:24:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The airport dorks certainly commented on the widsdom of my wearing an AR15.com shirt.

[i]Umm, an AR-15 image made out of thread stitching isn't likely to kill anyone......."[/i]
View Quote

No, just 1/12th scale M16s like in that article about the G.I. Joe rifle that was confiscated at LAX.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 12:49:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 1:04:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 8:49:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Just take some M-80's or Cherry bomb fuses,pry open the seam on your heel of your wingtips.  Put a couple of these in your shoes, you should get the type of attention you need!

We will probably get to see you on the local news,unless you run of coarse!

Happy fun day     Bob   [8D]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:12:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Try an AR15 tattoo.
View Quote

He might get confiscated because the security ninjas are under orders to snag anything that resembles a weapon/gun.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:15:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Try an AR15 tattoo.
View Quote

"You may board the plane sir, but your arm will have to stay behind"

Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:23:15 PM EDT
[#23]
This ia one of my all time favorites.

[img]http://www.allthefun.com/pictures/bombsquad.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 11:31:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Federal Government Tattoo Confiscation Apparatus...

[img]http://www.kitchen-classics.com/Product%20Graphics/4sidegrater.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 11:35:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 12:27:09 AM EDT
[#26]
I recently perused a yard sale and picked up two M16's from GI Joe's.  Both are 4" long and detailed quite well.  I plan on giving one to DVD, and keeping one myself, and seeing who gets to Vegas with theirs.
I'm taking bets, too.  Still need to find the right T-shirt for the trip [:D]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 1:40:58 AM EDT
[#27]
How about a shirt with this on it to raise hell at the airport?

This is my my rifle

(instert fav rifle pic)

This is my gun.

|
          |
          |
         \|/  

That's supposed to be an arrow pointing down. Definately not PC. Would they search you to find your gun?  Hmmmmmmm...

Edited because I can't type or proofread to good.
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 1:51:23 AM EDT
[#28]
I saw a good one I've been looking for for a long time.  
It says I'm with Stupid.  The hand points straight down. [:D]
[img]http://members.aol.com/BigDumbCow/stupid.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 7:41:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
December '01.  ProfessorEvil and I are going to the Vegas for the [url=http://www.frontsight.com/1day_smg_course.htm]free subgun class at Frontsight[/url].  We were both reading Guns & Ammo and other magazines on the plane.  No one said a word.

Here's the funny part though.  ProfEvil was sitting in an aisle seat and was reading a mag while people were getting on the plane, so people were shuffling through slowly.  A twelve-year old boy was staring wide-eyed and slack-jawed as he oogled the magazine as he was walking by.  Didn't notice that the person in front of him has stopped and he walked right into them.

After I left BRC, I was wearing my BRC hat (which has a pic on an AR on it) and read several different gun mags during my trip.  No problems to report.

View Quote

You should have given him the magazine, However, some yahoo might consider that to be contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 7:47:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Why not get a pair of t-shirts and jeans and take them to the range with you? Shoot 'em to your hearts content. Then wear your new digs. It was popular few years ago. I saw on the news where a couple of guys using Uzis shout up some clothes and sold for out 3 times what they were worth.
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 9:59:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 3:52:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Why not get a pair of t-shirts and jeans and take them to the range with you? Shoot 'em to your hearts content. Then wear your new digs. It was popular few years ago. I saw on the news where a couple of guys using Uzis shout up some clothes and sold for out 3 times what they were worth.
View Quote

Sounds like the women Miz Arock shoots with.  The DIVAS.  They have sort of an initiation ritual where they take their shotguns and shoot the sh!t out of each other's shirts.  T-shirts and stuff.  Shirts are unoccupied as some of the ladies are high maintenance.  They wear them at parties.  Some are pretty interesting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top