Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2002 9:27:53 AM EDT
SOF mag is on your store shelf now.

GO BUY IT!!

[url]http://www.sofmag.com/story1.html[/url]

They have part II of "Bolt Actions speak louder than words"  The story of Canadian Snipers in Afganistan..

Canadians even made the front page!!!  Resplendent in their GREEN CADPAT cammo!( you can see it on their home page)

The funny thing is that the Canadian Forces received shipment of their new Desert Cams.....one week before they came home from Afganistan.  However they did not ship it out to our troops as they knew it would not get into the field in time.....

Only in Canada!!!

Link Posted: 8/6/2002 9:38:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe Canada should think about issuing their Urban camo to it's Hockey teams...then, they might be able to get to the Cup finals again. I guess it's tough losing to the Carolina Hurricanes in the semi's and have no real explanation why...snicker..snicker.[;D]

I'm just kidding...you remind me of my grandmother who would always harp on how good I was on my high school football team, to anyone who would listen. Gotta love loyalty.

Again..I'm just joking.
[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 3:27:20 PM EDT
[#2]
No problem naked...

Yes I am proud of our boys!!

However I am disgusted by the way my government treats them!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top