Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2002 9:21:34 PM EDT
OK, maybe I'm too stupid, too slow or just too drunk but where is the part on this here new site that just tells you who all is logged in?  Don't be too harsh on me if it is obvious, it's been a very long day and to be honest I have not really taken too much time to check out the new site.  I just logged in to see who all was on and I dont't see the list.  Other than that, how was everyones weekend?  Mine was great!!  Went to the gun show on Sat and Cirque Du Soleil on Sat night.  Just had people over and drank too much on Sunday, hence the long drawn out chatter that you are not really used to from me (sorry!).  Anyway, see y'all in the morning when I am supposed to be working![50]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 9:24:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 9:30:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Maybe yer too stupid, too slow AND too drunk [;)]
View Quote

Thanks DoubleFeed, I think should just go to bed but...well you know how it is.  My wife is out in the living room singing karaoke and I am sorta waiting for her to come to bed if you know what I mean!  Oh oh, I had better go over to Lordtraders board![8D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top