Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2002 5:51:51 PM EDT
That's what my 3 year old son said as he came running up to me a few minutes ago.  He was clutching it in his hands.  It turns out he had a piece of cotton stuck to the tip from his underwear.

It cracked me up!  3 years old, and he's already worried about it!

Balming
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 5:58:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 6:02:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Heh heh, reminds me of the time I was in the Mexican whorehouse, I was all set to go after having watched this donkey show when I met this little chokodora named Carmelita, well we....
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 6:03:58 PM EDT
[#3]
When my boy was 3 or 4 he would watch Bay Watch like he was mesmerized.  One time, as soon as the commercial break began, he stood up, turned around and dropped trou displaying about half a cord of wood and excitedly asked his mother, "What's wrong with this!".  

His mother said, "Your just like your Daddy".

One of the proudest days of my life!

Link Posted: 8/4/2002 7:23:38 PM EDT
[#4]
LOL
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 7:31:00 PM EDT
[#5]
ROFL....that is cute!

medcop
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 7:40:49 PM EDT
[#6]
My kid always has a way of cracking me up.  Of course that's when he's not driving me up a wall. [:D]

Funny story - Thanks
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 11:16:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top