Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 86
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:53:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone else notice that the sourpus woman who asked the assault weapons question during the debate latched onto Obama when cameras were panning the room after the debate was over?  

Yes, she was definately a plant.  I think it backfired on Obama, though, since Romney brought out Fast and Furious
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:53:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just got unfriended by a libtard. She posted about Romney lying. I posted a link to the Rose Garden speech the day after. She got pissed and unfriended me.

I haven't pruned my friends list over political ideology until this year.

Same here... Feels good doesn't it?

It's a special feeling. Like taking a second shower... cleansing.

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:53:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Did anyone else notice the huge female land whale seated in the back row of Frank Luntz's focus group?

She looks really pissed off and is a clear obama supporter.  It's funny to see her facial expressions.  I think she might blow a gasket before the night is over, because she is in total

disagreement with the other focus group members.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:53:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wish I could embed this.
Sally Kohn tweet on Fast and Furious.

Who the fuck is Sally Kohn?
Fox news liberal Sally Kohn
Sally Kohn
Sally Kohn joined the Fox News Channel in 2012 as a contributor.
Most recently, Kohn was the senior campaign strategist for the Center for Community Change. In this capacity she served as co-director of ideas and innovation, helping lead the Campaign for Community Values. Prior to this, she held a program fellowship at the Ford Foundation, managing more than $15 million in annual grants to social justice organizations. During her career she has also served as a strategic adviser to the Social Justice Infrastructure Funders; an executive director of the Third Wave Foundation; a consultant with the Urban Justice Center; and was a distinguished Vaid Fellow at the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force Policy Institute.
Kohn received a joint degree in law and public administration from New York University. She was also a Root Tilden public service scholar at the New York University School of Law. She received her undergraduate degree from George Washington University.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:54:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
QUESTION: President Obama, during the Democratic National Convention in 2008, you stated you wanted to keep AK-47s out of the hands of criminals. What has your administration done or planned to do to limit the availability of assault weapons?

OBAMA: We're a nation that believes in the Second Amendment, and I believe in the Second Amendment. We've got a long tradition of hunting and sportsmen and people who want to make sure they can protect themselves.

But there have been too many instances during the course of my presidency, where I've had to comfort families who have lost somebody. Most recently out in Aurora. You know, just a couple of weeks ago, actually, probably about a month, I saw a mother, who I had met at the bedside of her son, who had been shot in that theater.

And her son had been shot through the head. And we spent some time, and we said a prayer and, remarkably, about two months later, this young man and his mom showed up, and he looked unbelievable, good as new.

But there were a lot of families who didn't have that good fortune and whose sons or daughters or husbands didn't survive.

So my belief is that, (A), we have to enforce the laws we've already got, make sure that we're keeping guns out of the hands of criminals, those who are mentally ill. We've done a much better job in terms of background checks, but we've got more to do when it comes to enforcement.

But I also share your belief that weapons that were designed for soldiers in war theaters don't belong on our streets. And so what I'm trying to do is to get a broader conversation about how do we reduce the violence generally. Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced. But part of it is also looking at other sources of the violence. Because frankly, in my home town of Chicago, there's an awful lot of violence and they're not using AK-47s. They're using cheap hand guns.

And so what can we do to intervene, to make sure that young people have opportunity; that our schools are working; that if there's violence on the streets, that working with faith groups and law enforcement, we can catch it before it gets out of control.

And so what I want is a — is a comprehensive strategy. Part of it is seeing if we can get automatic weapons that kill folks in amazing numbers out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill. But part of it is also going deeper and seeing if we can get into these communities and making sure we catch violent impulses before they occur.

CROWLEY: Governor Romney, the question is about assault weapons, AK-47s.

ROMNEY: Yeah, I'm not in favor of new pieces of legislation on — on guns and taking guns away or making certain guns illegal. We, of course, don't want to have automatic weapons, and that's already illegal in this country to have automatic weapons. What I believe is we have to do, as the president mentioned towards the end of his remarks there, which is to make enormous efforts to enforce the gun laws that we have, and to change the culture of violence that we have.

And you ask how — how are we going to do that? And there are a number of things. He mentioned good schools. I totally agree. We were able to drive our schools to be number one in the nation in my state. And I believe if we do a better job in education, we'll — we'll give people the — the hope and opportunity they deserve and perhaps less violence from that. But let me mention another thing. And that is parents. We need moms and dads, helping to raise kids. Wherever possible the — the benefit of having two parents in the home, and that's not always possible. A lot of great single moms, single dads. But gosh to tell our kids that before they have babies, they ought to think about getting married to someone, that's a great idea.

Because if there's a two parent family, the prospect of living in poverty goes down dramatically. The opportunities that the child will — will be able to achieve increase dramatically. So we can make changes in the way our culture works to help bring people away from violence and give them opportunity, and bring them in the American system. The — the greatest failure we've had with regards to — to gun violence in some respects is what — what is known as Fast and Furious. Which was a program under this administration, and how it worked exactly I think we don't know precisely, where thousands of automatic, and AK-47 type weapons were — were given to people that ultimately gave them to — to drug lords.

They used those weapons against — against their own citizens and killed Americans with them. And this was a — this was a program of the government. For what purpose it was put in place, I can't imagine. But it's one of the great tragedies related to violence in our society which has occurred during this administration. Which I think the American people would like to understand fully, it's been investigated to a degree, but — but the administration has carried out executive privilege to prevent all of the information from coming out.

I'd like to understand who it was that did this, what the idea was behind it, why it led to the violence, thousands of guns going to Mexican drug lords.

OBAMA: Candy?

CROWLEY: Governor, Governor, if I could, the question was about these assault weapons that once were once banned and are no longer banned.

I know that you signed an assault weapons ban when you were in Massachusetts, obviously, with this question, you no longer do support that. Why is that, given the kind of violence that we see sometimes with these mass killings? Why is it that you have changed your mind?

ROMNEY: Well, Candy, actually, in my state, the pro-gun folks and the anti-gun folks came together and put together a piece of legislation. And it's referred to as an assault weapon ban, but it had, at the signing of the bill, both the pro-gun and the anti-gun people came together, because it provided opportunities for both that both wanted.

There were hunting opportunities, for instance, that haven't previously been available and so forth, so it was a mutually agreed- upon piece of legislation. That's what we need more of, Candy. What we have right now in Washington is a place that's gridlocked.

CROWLEY: So I could — if you could get people to agree to it, you would be for it?

ROMNEY: We have —

OBAMA: Candy?

ROMNEY: — we haven't had the leadership in Washington to work on a bipartisan basis. I was able to do that in my state and bring these two together.

CROWLEY: Quickly, Mr. President.

OBAMA: The — first of all, I think Governor Romney was for an assault weapons ban before he was against it. And he said that the reason he changed his mind was, in part, because he was seeking the endorsement of the National Rifle Association. So that's on the record.

But I think that one area we agree on is the important of parents and the importance of schools, because I do believe that if our young people have opportunity, then they are less likely to engage in these kinds of violent acts. We're not going to eliminate everybody who is mentally disturbed and we have got to make sure they don't get weapons.

(AUDIO GAP)

OBAMA: because I do believe that if our young people have opportunity, then they're less likely to engage in these kind of violent acts.

We're not going to eliminate everybody who is mentally disturbed, and we've got to make sure they don't get weapons. But we can make a difference in terms ensuring that every young person in America, regardless of where they come from, what they look like, have a chance to succeed.

Romney is just as much as full of shit as Obama is on this issue. It's a wash. Let's be realistic on that. If anything MAYBE Romney wouldn't entertain an AWB first 4 years in office just like Obama but come re-election time it won't matter.

What does an AWB buy for Romney and the RNC during Romney's 2nd term?

Everyday Joe Republicans do not support that, why would they push that through?
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:55:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Candy Crowley needs to lose her job. 3:10 extra time to Obama, along side an inappropriate, single-sided fact-check. Worst moderation yet.

Just what I expected.   And Romney handled it well.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:55:29 PM EDT
[#7]
When they went to the terrorist attack, and Romney said it took 14 days for  barry to call it a terror attack...  didn't the moderator step in and call romney a liar? and if so, how was she ready to respond to this and why...why is obvious, but obvious display of media bias?  Did anyone else notice this?
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:55:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

... I was undecided until tonight

But when Romney said, "No new gun laws"

Obama, "New assault weapons bill" - it sealed it for me

The only thing Obama has in his favor regarding this matter is that he never gets anything done

Go Romney/Ryan!

Yea.......I was on the fence.  I couldn't decide.  Now I have decided on Mitt.

Seriously ... ?

Planning to vote for Johnson is one thing.

But being undecided between Obama and Romney is a whole different deal.

Correct your  sarcasm meter.

... No kidding... This is WINSTON WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!

Keep up with the post sequence next time ...

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:55:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just got unfriended by a libtard. She posted about Romney lying. I posted a link to the Rose Garden speech the day after. She got pissed and unfriended me.

I haven't pruned my friends list over political ideology until this year.

Same here... Feels good doesn't it?

Less BS on my news feed, that is for sure.

IF i pruned the runners from mine all i would see were my mother's farmville posts.

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:56:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Here comes that fucking moron Juan Williams now
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:58:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Community organizer with a same sex partner that gives commentary on FNC and MSNBC.

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:58:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Well, apparently Romney killed on the economy.

And it's the economy, stupid.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:58:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

LMAO...Williams though Obama won the first debate?  
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:59:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

And, those actual voters, that pay attention, recognize that Obama has a shitty record of getting things done.

yep.

or at least i hope they do.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:59:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

He's kind of like that crazy uncle you never let near the gas stove or the family beagle.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 7:59:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Candy Crowley needs to lose her job. 3:10 extra time to Obama, along side an inappropriate, single-sided fact-check. Worst moderation yet.

Now I know what it must have been like to live in the Soviet Union.  The fix was in before this debate started.  She was anything, but impartial.  

An impartial moderator does not step in to defend the President with a distortion of the facts.

She said the obama called it a terrorist attack from the rose garden.  He did everything but specifically call this incident a terrorist attack.

"Act of terror"  not equal to terrorist act.

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:01:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Romney won.

Agreed.....by a longshot.

Yep, Obama needed the equivilamt of Romney's performance in the debate and just couldn't come close. Romney missed on some opportunities that could have sealed the deal tonight but all in all this wont stop Obama's bleeding.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:02:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Romney should have asked the question whether or not the murder of Stevens and the other three should be known as a bump in the road to middle east peace.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:02:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What does an AWB buy for Romney and the RNC during Romney's 2nd term?

Everyday Joe Republicans do not support that, why would they push that through?

It's a democrat controlled congress for now. If it stays that way, they'll try again. If it gets him more support and it goes with his values, don't fool yourself in thinking he'll stick to party lines. The guy's a democrat by any other means. Put anyone up against Obama other than Karl Marx and you'll have someone that appears republican.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:03:19 PM EDT
[#20]

Wow.  I have pretty low expectations of most "liberals", and this still blows me away.

No one gives a shit about the .gov supplying narco-terrorists with weapons that led to the murder of American(s)?

I hope this stupid fucking cunt sits on a rusted piece of AIDS-infested rebar and gets waterboarded with prune juice.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:03:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Candy Crowley: He Was Right
After the debate, debate moderator Candy Crowley said Republican nominee Mitt Romney was “right in the main” but “picked the wrong word” on the Obama administration’s immediate response to the terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, that left four Americans dead.

Crowley interrupted Romney during the debate, insisting that President Obama had in fact called the attack an “act of terror.”

ROMNEY: I want to make sure we get that for the record because it took the president 14 days before he called the attack in Benghazi an act of terror.

OBAMA: Get the transcript.

CROWLEY: It — it — it — he did in fact, sir. So let me — let me call it an act of terror…

OBAMA: Can you say that a little louder, Candy?

CROWLEY: He — he did call it an act of terror. It did as well take — it did as well take two weeks or so for the whole idea there being a riot out there about this tape to come out. You are correct about that.

In a statement given in the Rose Garden on Sept. 12, Obama emphasized an anti-Islam video, before saying that “no acts of terror would shake the resolve of this great nation.”

The administration’s narrative on the attack over the next two weeks was muddled.

On Sept. 16, U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice attributed the attack on the U.S. Consulate to violent protests stemming from a “heinous and offensive” video.

On Sept. 25, the president himself declined to call the attack an act of terrorism during an interview with “The View,” saying that an investigation was still ongoing.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:03:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
<––-NRA and proud of it.

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:04:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
<––-NRA and proud of it.

I need to reup my membership tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:04:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
<––-NRA and proud of it.

+1.  Maybe it's time to step up to endowment....
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:05:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fox news liberal Sally Kohn
Sally Kohn
Sally Kohn joined the Fox News Channel in 2012 as a contributor.
Most recently, Kohn was the senior campaign strategist for the Center for Community Change. In this capacity she served as co-director of ideas and innovation, helping lead the Campaign for Community Values. Prior to this, she held a program fellowship at the Ford Foundation, managing more than $15 million in annual grants to social justice organizations. During her career she has also served as a strategic adviser to the Social Justice Infrastructure Funders; an executive director of the Third Wave Foundation; a consultant with the Urban Justice Center; and was a distinguished Vaid Fellow at the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force Policy Institute.
Kohn received a joint degree in law and public administration from New York University. She was also a Root Tilden public service scholar at the New York University School of Law. She received her undergraduate degree from George Washington University.

Jesus Christ, she doesn't care about Agent Brian Terry.

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:07:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:07:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Now I know what it must have been like to live in the Soviet Union.  The fix was in before this debate started.  She was anything, but impartial.  

An impartial moderator does not step in to defend the President with a distortion of the facts.

She said the obama called it a terrorist attack from the rose garden.  He did everything but specifically call this incident a terrorist attack.

"Act of terror"  not equal to terrorist act.

"terrorism" is the most bullshit word there is. It's a faux crime. Used to incite and patronize.

EVERYTHING can fall under the definition. Let's call the shit for what it really is. Murder. Pure and simple and we don't have to create 632 new agencies dedicated to murder when we already got some. Just a convenient way to slam war, funding, invasion of privacy, and new laws down our throats under the guise of protection and patriotism. Hell, they're so conceited as to give it the acronym of USAPATRIOT Act to one of 'em. Jesus, that's such an insult to the American people.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:07:53 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I'm reading 86 pages of play by play...

3 observations: (perhaps already made)

1) The gun thing was overall an EXCELLENT addition for Romney, as it was a complete non issue before. (a known loser for Ds)

2) Romney again looked presidential, which is his main goal, even though O accounted for himself well.

3) Fuck that fat cow for losing any pretense of impartiality by injecting herself into the Libya thing

Seriously, there should be some kind of law for throwing that kind of bias into a presidential debate. Call it tampering or something. I don't care. Moderators DO NOT fact-check, let alone fact-check one candidate only.

As I pointed out in that last two Debate (first Romney and then the VP) it's Romney's (his campaign) and the RNC's fault for going along with this debate structure, having the committed liberals in the media "moderate" a debate between someone they idolize and furiously masturbate to images of, and someone they believe to be the grim reaper. Hopefully next time around, they'll shit can the liberal fucktards like that grossly obese transgender piece of shit we saw tonight, and go with folks who are actually impartial. <pipe dream I know>

Well, you know that SNL is going to totally trash Candy, it'll be epic!

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:08:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Obama 9-12
No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.  Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America.  We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act.  And make no mistake, justice will be done.

Obama lied.

yup and crowley backed up his lie

And the media will continue to spin it so it becomes Mitt's flub, not Barry's.

Playing devil's advocate here, how did Obama lie? He made reference to acts of terror in the speech regarding Benghazi.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:09:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:11:55 PM EDT
[#32]
I just tweeted Kohn:  Who is Brian Terry?

Fuck that idiot.

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:11:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

He's kind of like that crazy uncle you never let near the gas stove or the family beagle.

Oh he is a sack full of batshit crazy. I dial tone him now. He lost ALL credibility

He's always been a fucking douche libtard. He's always right and if not, he cuts you off and tells you he is right. Fuck him with a rusty pitchfork.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:12:26 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Who is the moderator for the next debate?

Monday
October 22, 2012
President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney Topic: Foreign policy
Air Time: 9:00-10:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Sponsor: Commission on Presidential Debates
Participants: President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney
Moderator: Bob Schieffer (Host of Face the Nation on CBS)

The format for the debate will be identical to the first presidential debate and will focus on foreign policy.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:12:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Fuck that idiot.

I sent her a message on Facebook: Fuck you, you ignorant cunt
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:13:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Obama 9-12
No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.  Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America.  We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act.  And make no mistake, justice will be done.

Obama lied.

Playing devil's advocate here, how did Obama lie? He made reference to acts of terror in the speech regarding Benghazi.

Was he not speaking of the Sept 11th attack just prior to where that sentence begins.  Does anyone believe he fucking spent two weeks insisting it was a protest gone bad after the event but acknowleged it was a terrorist attack immeadiately in his speach?   Really.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:13:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Mitt kicked ASS!
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:16:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
<––-NRA and proud of it.

Worth quoting again.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:17:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck you Mitt you gun grabbing piece of shit.

He's going for the Independents. He did fine tonight.

Then he is doing a shitty job I am an independent and so far he has done nothing to impress me at all. He is doing a better job than Oblamo, but still not impressing me one bit. He has a lot more work to do before I even think of changing to his camp.
Holy shit.  Voting Obama are we?

No actually I am voting for Johnson.  This whole this election is the most important one of your life got old 8 years ago.  I am voting for the candidate that fits my ideals and what I stand for.  I can not stand Oblamo nor Obmney.  

Congrats on doing something foolish.

Very, very foolish.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:18:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Obama 9-12

Obama lied.

Was he not speaking of the Sept 11th attack just prior to where that sentence begins.  Does anyone believe he fucking spent two weeks insisting it was a protest gone bad after the event but acknowleged it was a terrorist attack immeadiately in his speach?   Really.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/09/12/transcript-read-president-obamas-remarks-on-american-deaths-in-libya-attack/

I'm having a hard time saying that it was a speech about 9/11... I
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:19:17 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck you Mitt you gun grabbing piece of shit.

He's going for the Independents. He did fine tonight.

Then he is doing a shitty job I am an independent and so far he has done nothing to impress me at all. He is doing a better job than Oblamo, but still not impressing me one bit. He has a lot more work to do before I even think of changing to his camp.

Holy shit.  Voting Obama are we?

No actually I am voting for Johnson.  This whole this election is the most important one of your life got old 8 years ago.  I am voting for the candidate that fits my ideals and what I stand for.  I can not stand Oblamo nor Obmney.  

Congrats on doing something foolish.

Very, very foolish.

Monumentally foolish.

And I see you are indeed voting for Obama

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:20:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

... I was undecided until tonight

But when Romney said, "No new gun laws"

Obama, "New assault weapons bill" - it sealed it for me

The only thing Obama has in his favor regarding this matter is that he never gets anything done

Go Romney/Ryan!

Yea.......I was on the fence.  I couldn't decide.  Now I have decided on Mitt.

Seriously ... ?

Planning to vote for Johnson is one thing.

But being undecided between Obama and Romney is a whole different deal.

Correct your  sarcasm meter.

... No kidding... This is WINSTON WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!

Keep up with the post sequence next time ...

I have a headache and a bad day... forgive me

Apology accepted, my friend.

Hope you have a better day tomorrow ...

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:20:43 PM EDT
[#43]
DWhat a fucked up debate. Between Obama talking over his level, and mod doing her best to support him, im sick.
I know Romney won on multiple fronts, but the mods ass kissing put me in a bad mood.
How the hell can anyone call that moderating fair and un-biased?
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:21:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Obama 9-12

Obama lied.

Because he said tonight he did call Bengazi a "terror act", but if you read the actual statment he mentions "Acts of terror" Acts is pural meaning more than one so he wasn't talking about the attack on Lybia.

When he did mention the deaths he said "Terriable act".  Terrible and terror are not the same thing.

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:23:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Dear Sally Kohn:  NO ONE gives a shit about you and your smug-ass interpretation of anything.   You couldn't be less relevant.

Edit: Because I spelled SHIT wrong
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:23:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Obama 9-12

Obama lied.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/09/12/transcript-read-president-obamas-remarks-on-american-deaths-in-libya-attack/

Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths.

We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None.

Obama was selling the idea that the movie inspired the violence, period.

It's the same story that EVERY official shouted explicitly for days and what 0 was alluding to in the Rose Garden.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:24:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
What a fucked up debate. Between Obama talking over his level, and and mod doing her best to
support him, im sick.
I know Romney won on multiple fronts, but the mods ass kissing put me in a bad mood.
How the hell can anyone call that moderating fair and un-biased?

I've been discussing the mod with liberals.

They said that it doesn't matter if it's her job, she should have corrected Mitt.

They also said that Obama getting 4 minutes in the first debate and 3 in this one more than Mitt doesn't matter either.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:25:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[url=[/url]

How this argument works:
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:25:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Obama 9-12

Obama lied.

Frankly;

We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None.

This line pretty much states that he believed it was about the video.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:29:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yep.

I'm pretty sure that Terry's parents care about "Fast & Furious".

The surviving family members of  some 150 Mexican citizens killed or wounded by guns provided by Fast & Furious probably also care.
Page / 86
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top