Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2002 3:55:44 AM EDT
i need to get a climbing tree stand for this fall.
i am a big guy 6'-4"-250# so it need's to be strong.  i have looked at many stands and like the ones that have a cable made of bike chain vs. the twisted cable.  it will be for rifle hunting and the weight of the stand is not a factor but concealment comfort defiantly are!

what is your favorite?

Link Posted: 8/2/2002 4:28:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 12:41:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the Ol' Man Vision and I love it.  This is the 5th or 6th stand that I have had and it is the most comfortable and easiest to set up of any that I have had.  The Grand Vision is for hunters up to 350#.
Here's a link...
[url]http://www.olmantreestands.com/olman/products/treestands/climbers/grandvision.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 1:43:05 PM EDT
[#3]
The tree lounge and 'Ol Man are both very comfortable stands with the nod going to the tree lounge for true comfort. I have an API bowhunter climber that I like a lot and they make climbers that are better suited to rifle hunting. Everything I have seen from API is top quality.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top