Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2002 7:25:20 PM EDT
I found a thread in another popular gun forum about the idea of organizing a pro 2nd ammendment march in DC.

Anyone here interested in making this a reality?
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 7:28:42 PM EDT
[#1]
do a search in these forums for "million gun march"

is this what you're talking about?

Link Posted: 8/1/2002 7:28:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Give me enough notice and I'll attend.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 8:07:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
do a search in these forums for "million gun march"

is this what you're talking about?

View Quote

I wasnt aware of this one, that is slated for July 4, 2003. Although the date seems patriotic, Im sure the anti's would shun any numbers that we presented due to the large sized crowds that are in DC for the july 4th celebration anyway.

I can read the headlines now. "Thousands of curious July 4th celebrators watch gun nuts march"

It would be great if we could really get near a million pro 2nd brothers and sisters in DC, with no questions about the numbers being fixed by a guarenteed crowd at the annual 4th festivities.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top