Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2002 11:15:54 AM EDT
This is the coolest one I have ever seen.

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1846576982[/url]

Link Posted: 7/29/2002 11:19:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 11:23:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Is that a bayo lug on that paintball gun??  Jesus, we'd better let our political leaders know so they can start banning those damn things!!  And we need to make sure they can only hold 10 paintballs or less in the "clip".  Oh, and make sure to ban armor-piercing paintballs while we're at it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 11:25:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I want one! Anyone have any first hand experience?  Is it really full auto?
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 11:26:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 12:07:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Those are actually [i]really[/i] smooth paintball guns.  They shoot a paint ball that is inside a cartrige, so it actually ejects the shell after every shot.  They are also fully automatic.  The gun is basicly a airsoft paintball combo.  I've seen a video of them in use, and it looked and sounded really cool.  I think they are decently accurate to over 100 feet.

- Matt
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 1:45:26 PM EDT
[#6]
that is stinkin dope, ive shot the other brand that uses the .68cal paintballs, it was cool.

i just have one thing to say...sorry pet peeve time...it is not a magazine :D
[img]http://000buck.d2g.com/firearms/thereisadifference2.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 2:36:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Now that is a sweet paint ball gun!!

Did it say how many rounds fit in to the mag at one time?
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 2:40:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't know guys, it looks kinda EVIL to me.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 2:47:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 2:59:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 5:02:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 5:19:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That is cool, but how come it doesn't have the orange thing on the barrel like toy guns. Doesn't that law apply to paintball guns? My airsofts have the little orange things on 'em.
View Quote

Paintball guns are actually listed in the anals of the fed as "sporting goods" and they (and the folks who play) refer to them as "markers" and try to make every excuse to distance the "sport" from real firearms. Therefore, paintball "markers" do not require the DOT orange safety markings. As a matter of fact, rumor mill has it that the whole DOT orange marking thing was invented in the '80s to prevent Japanese and Chinese BB gun makers from making their ultra-realistic BB guns and shipping them to the states. If anyone has actually read that "law" they'd find out that the orange markings on an Airsoft gun are only necessary for the sale of the gun then the owner can legally remove them (but only a moron would bring one out in a public place, orange markings or not). The M4 RAWs are a new breed of "training tools" used by Law Enforcement, Army, and the like. Most of them don't use normal paintballs but they use a smaller, harder to find caliber that are encased in a plastic or metal "casing" and fire from a reciprocating action like a real firearm (which creates a realistic recoil unlike the pitiful bump of a normal paintball marker). Seeing as the mag capacity is 20 rounds and the gun only fires on full auto that can make you a sitting duck in a paintball match really quick.

Needless to say, I think any paintball field owner would sh#t himself and instantly say "No freakin' way are you playing with THAT you whacked out psycho" before letting you on the field. I heard stories about some guys in my neck of the woods that spent thousands on those dressed up Spyder markers that look like M16 commandos only to have almost all the local field owners not allow them to be used for fear of them being "mistaken for real firearms by the less experienced players".

Anyway the bitch is $700, why not buy a real AR-15? (That same argument goes for all the people who pay hundreds of dollars for airsoft AK47s and AR15s and just hang them on the wall when the real deals are the same price. Unless you "play" airsoft or live in a state forbidding a common rifle, buy the real gun folks!)
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 5:21:25 PM EDT
[#13]
That would make a neat toy, but for real paintball games I'd prefer a standard semi-auto top-feeder.  Mo' balls, mo' better.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 5:32:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Guess what I can buy for the price of that paintball gun? ...
Top Top