Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/21/2012 12:54:55 AM EDT
See, I'm a brief man (rimshot).

Briefs are nice. They keep everything tidy, the provide lots of support, etc. Everything is where is needs to be, in a set of briefs.

But my wife bought me this pair of silk boxers. The problem I have with these are threefold:

1. Their silky nature gives me a permanent hard on.
2. Said hard on isn't well contained, and is rather visible in anything other than skin-tight bell bottoms.
3. They wind up in the crack of my ass, despite my best efforts.

But...she shagged the shit out of me, while I was wearing them. So I have a bit of a conundrum. Do I keep wearing these guaranteed-to-get-laid-garments, or do I stick to my guns and go for broke, in the form of briefs, hoping that she really loves dick more than the average bear?

Because let's be honest, no dude looks good in a pair of tightie whities.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 12:59:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Go for the sparkle jockey.  If she doesn't run out of the room screaming she's a keeper.  

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 12:59:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I like wearing boxer-briefs.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:00:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Free Ball for the win.

I stopped wearing underwear years ago.

General consensus is that females are supportive of it, however, it may take a little while for everyone to get used to.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:02:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

The hard-ons or the boxers?

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:03:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Commando is the way to go then boxers. Come on man no one rocks whitey tighties
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:03:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:05:49 AM EDT
[#7]
go for boxer briefs.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:06:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
go for boxer briefs.

The problem there, is that the "shorts" part of it rides up my God damned leg, throughout the day. Pisses me off.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:09:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

go for boxer briefs.

The problem there, is that the "shorts" part of it rides up my God damned leg, throughout the day. Pisses me off.

Either you have massive bicycle riding muscles, or you need a larger size. You may think you are still a medium but they can only stretch so far.

I am facing the same sad reality
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:15:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Boxer briefs for the win my friend.

A little something for everybody.

You get the feel of the briefs and the sex that comes with the boxers.
And well, she gets something.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:16:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
go for boxer briefs.

Either you have massive bicycle riding muscles, or you need a larger size. You may think you are still a medium but they can only stretch so far.  

I am facing the same sad reality

I have muscular cycling thighs - leftover from an athletic era gone by.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:16:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Boxer briefs for the win my friend.

A little something for everybody.

You get the feel of the briefs and the sex that comes with the boxers.
And well, she gets something.

This.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:18:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Wear the briefs under the boxers..  Did you REALLY forget  the "get both" option??

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:22:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Dont let women manipulate you with sex. Once they have figured out that it works...they will use it to their advantage.

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:23:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Briefs are nice. They keep everything tidy, the provide lots of support, etc. Everything is where is needs to be, in a set of briefs.

But my wife bought me this pair of silk boxers. The problem I have with these are threefold:

2. Said hard on isn't well contained, and is rather visible in anything other than skin-tight bell bottoms.

But...she shagged the shit out of me, while I was wearing them. So I have a bit of a conundrum. Do I keep wearing these guaranteed-to-get-laid-garments, or do I stick to my guns and go for broke, in the form of briefs, hoping that she really loves dick more than the average bear?

I have several pairs of said boxers. I think they are awesome. But you are right about your #1, if you walk a bit to fast you will get a bit of chube at times, but that stops after you get used to it. All the pair that I have were gifts as well. If my girl buys me some I will wear them for her pleasure and because you can't be a under the table hand job through the jeans while wearing them!

But I must say, I work outside on the hot ass flightline and that silk doesn't keep the package dry and comfy like cotton boxers.

And your #3 reason...Well I suggest you wipe a little better and that should solve that problem!

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:26:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Free Ball for the win.

I stopped wearing underwear years ago.

General consensus is that females are supportive of it, however, it may take a little while for everyone to get used to.

I tried going commando once... the funk ass was not worth it.  Jeans also don't feel good on the balls.   Then there's the fear of zipper-induced trauma....

I wear boxer briefs now.  UA BoxerJocks FTW.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:32:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:34:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I agree with 1,2 &3 .  I have some boxer  briefs  they seem like biker shorts,  I have never put on bike shorts.   But the boxer briefs are'nt bad.   I have never worn skin tight bell bottoms.  And I was born in 68.

Sure I wore cordroury pants as a kid but all we had  was free ballin or tighty whities back  then.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:35:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Dont let women manipulate you with sex. Once they have figured out that it works...they will use it to their advantage.

QFT!

Next thing you know she'll be wanting him to wear some sort of thong/banana hammock.

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:35:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have several pairs of said boxers. I think they are awesome. But you are right about your #1, if you walk a bit to fast you will get a bit of chube at times, but that stops after you get used to it. All the pair that I have were gifts as well. If my girl buys me some I will wear them for her pleasure and because you can't be a under the table hand job through the jeans while wearing them!

But I must say, I work outside on the hot ass flightline and that silk doesn't keep the package dry and comfy like cotton boxers.

And your #3 reason...Well I suggest you wipe a little better and that should solve that problem!

I might get used to the silk-induced chubbies, but to your later point, you're right - they don't keep shit tidy and dry, like a nice pair of briefs. They just don't.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:36:12 AM EDT
[#21]
is tyour station do0wn?
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:37:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
is tyour station do0wn?

Was. Not anymore. Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:38:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
is tyour station do0wn?

Was. Not anymore. Thanks for the heads up.

np. needed moozik, been drunk since about midnight trirytyt centaal
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:45:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Easy this: When you get home go slip on the boxers and lounge around in them. I always get out of jeans and put on comfy sweats or shorts at the end of the day. Tell her you don't want to ruin them wearing them to work etc.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:47:30 AM EDT
[#25]

I thought you meant she was developing an attraction to big black guys.

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:51:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Ok fine ill ask since no one else will. Pic of the lady?
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:52:25 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Easy this: When you get home go slip on the boxers and lounge around in them. I always get out of jeans and put on comfy sweats or shorts at the end of the day. Tell her you don't want to ruin them wearing them to work etc.

This.

You now have work underwear and shagging underwear.

The boxers may help your shooting scores though, so give that a try before you make any decisions.

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:55:56 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

These for the win.

But if I was constantly getting laid wearing something else, I'd have a hard time wearing anything but that.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 2:00:31 AM EDT
[#29]
OP Take these it's dangerous to go alone!

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 2:06:54 AM EDT
[#30]
These should solve all your problems...

Nice and comfortable, kind of an Underarmour feel to them, and they don't ride up.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 2:19:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Get some that are made out of cotton.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 2:20:29 AM EDT
[#32]
I too hate boxers, but like sex. I vote "keep wearing them."
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 2:23:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I too, like the "everything tidy, support" of briefs. I tried boxer briefs but my nutsack hangs down my  leg and agravates the shit out of me.

Plus, I wear slim fitting jeans (usually Wrangler's) so there isn't as much room for all the excess fabric of boxers.

I buy the colored low-rise briefs from Fruit of the Loom.

a-bare

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 2:24:22 AM EDT
[#34]
briefs are for faggots stuck in the 80s.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 2:26:44 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Boxers are for old men with soft dicks and sacks that hang down to their knees.

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 2:26:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I too hate boxers, but like sex. I vote "keep wearing them."

This! Maybe add some silk PJ's and ask for a threesome!?
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 2:30:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I wear boxer briefs and live comfortable in between
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 2:38:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

So... you're halfway between being a faggot and having a soft dick?

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 2:40:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

So... you're halfway between being a faggot and having a soft dick?

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 2:43:29 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 2:52:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

This and your threads are getting creepier lately.

I like it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 3:06:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Any girl that is at least half way presentable has learned this lesson by the time they are in jr high school

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 3:12:50 AM EDT
[#43]

I could see you rocking this. (no homo)

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 3:13:06 AM EDT
[#44]
In before sub sits on his balls wearing those boxers.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 3:16:42 AM EDT
[#45]
wear briefs 75% of the time

if you wear boxers every day the wife will get uest to it, and no more shaggy time.

wear briefs and then when you need guranteed sexy time with the wife, wear the boxers and when she see's them you know what will happen.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 3:20:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
go for boxer briefs.

Try ex-officio boxer briefs, they are tier one underwear.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 3:55:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:

i rost
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 3:57:07 AM EDT
[#48]
I do boxers during the workday for air out and swamp ass prevention.  I do boxer briefs on the weekends.  I do compression boxer briefs when I run or will be doing a lot if walking in order to prevent chafing.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 4:17:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Silk boxer briefs FTW
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 4:26:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Your tighties don't have to be whities dude. Wear EXOFFICIO briefs in black! FTW
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top