Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2002 11:17:57 AM EDT
i work at randalls as most of you people know.  boy do i  WIC.  all the people who come in a mexicans and 1 asian. they get all this stuff that is costing me $.  WTF for?  these people need to get a life and a job.  i  people who life off other people just so they can get free junk.  FAGS!and then some lady tries to buy beer with her lonestar food stamp card.  aaaaaahhhhhh i am surrounded by complete and total morons!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 11:22:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Our [b]elected[/b] officials decided it was a good idea to take money from 'rich' people and give it to 'poor' people [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 11:27:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
i work at randalls as most of you people know.  boy do i  WIC.  all the people who come in a mexicans and 1 asian. they get all this stuff that is costing me $.  WTF for?  these people need to get a life and a job.  i  people who life off other people just so they can get free junk.  FAGS!and then some lady tries to buy beer with her lonestar food stamp card.  aaaaaahhhhhh i am surrounded by complete and total morons!!!!!
View Quote

Try forming a few more complete sentences please.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 11:28:56 AM EDT
[#3]
dont you know that sentence structure does not apply with RANTS?
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 11:35:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

ohkaaay. Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 11:36:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
dont you know that sentence structure does not apply with RANTS?
View Quote

Oh. Sorry.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 12:11:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Our [b]elected[/b] officials decided it was a good idea to take money from 'rich' people and give it to 'poor' people [rolleyes]
View Quote

Problem is, according to our elected officials, anybody with a job, irregardless of how much they make, is rich enough to 'contribute' a portion of their hard earned money so lazy people can continue to sit back, relax and live off the rest of us poor working slobs.

P.S. Did you know that both Mcdonalds and Burger King accept food stamps in Brooklyn.. I can't wait to leave Shumer-Hillary land for greener pastures.....
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 12:16:33 PM EDT
[#7]
tell me about it, a buddy of mine owns a convenience store in metro detroit, they have this thin called the "bridge" card instead of food stamps, you should see all of the jababas that roll up with one of their  baby daddies in a 2001-2002 lincoln navigator chromed out, stuffed full of little cubs that we're paying for her to keep having, to buy beer and cigs, on the taxpayers.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 12:16:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Problem is, according to our elected officials, anybody with a job, irregardless of how much they make, is rich enough to 'contribute' a portion of their hard earned money so lazy people can continue to sit back, relax and live off the rest of us poor working slobs.

P.S. Did you know that both Mcdonalds and Burger King accept food stamps in Brooklyn.. I can't wait to leave Shumer-Hillary land for greener pastures.....
View Quote
So after the "poor" use their food stamps at Mickey D's and BK, will they sue the State or the fast-food emporiums for "forcing" the poor to eat fatty foods that caused them to be overweight and in poor health?

Just curious.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 12:49:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Let me share a nasty little secret with you all. The welfare and food stamp problems simply do not hold a candle to Title 16 Social Security Disability fraud. Want to know about childhood disability? Treat your kid like crap, don't bother to try to parent them in any way at all, don't bother to take them to school. When the kid starts acting like a brat, he has "oppositional defiant disorder", and the goverment will give you a $600 check every month. Have another kid, repeat. The welfare stuff is nickle and dime.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:16:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
tell me about it, a buddy of mine owns a convenience store in metro detroit, they have this thin called the "bridge" card instead of food stamps, you should see all of the jababas that roll up with one of their  baby daddies in a 2001-2002 lincoln navigator chromed out, stuffed full of little cubs that we're paying for her to keep having, to buy beer and cigs, on the taxpayers.
View Quote

I know what you mean. I was a stockboy/ bagger in a grocery store when I was in high school.  I was flaberguasted at the amount of food stamp and wic recipients out there. They saw nothing wrong with living off of the system. In many cases 3 generations of the same family would come in together and they'd all be on food stamps. They thought the hard working people out there, owed them a free life with everything handed to them[:(!]. We as baggers were required to ask every customer that we bagged groceries for if they would like help out to thier car. 9 times out of 10 the people that actually paid for there own groceries would say no and take thier own groceries out. Damn near every low life food stamp usin, stinking( half of them were to lazy to even take a bath )loser wanted me to carry thier groceries out for them. These people also ate better than me at the time. They got lobster, steaks,all kinds of cooked food from the deli. It made me sick. Seeing all that shit while at an impretional age made me the man I am today. I dislike those kinds of leechs on society. I busted my ass to get where I am today. I'm at a very comfortable standard of living and I'm not looking back. Oh and by the way over half of those slugs I had to carry groceries out for had new vehicles sitting out in the parking lot, while was driving a 7 year old car at the time.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:17:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Let me share a nasty little secret with you all. The welfare and food stamp problems simply do not hold a candle to Title 16 Social Security Disability fraud. Want to know about childhood disability? Treat your kid like crap, don't bother to try to parent them in any way at all, don't bother to take them to school. When the kid starts acting like a brat, he has "oppositional defiant disorder", and the goverment will give you a $600 check every month. Have another kid, repeat. The welfare stuff is nickle and dime.
View Quote
Jesus!  From [url]www.klis.com/chandler/pamphlet/oddcd/about.htm[/url]
What is it?

ODD is a psychiatric disorder that is characterized by two different sets of problems. These are aggressiveness and a tendency to purposefully bother and irritate others. It is often the reason that people seek treatment. When ODD is present with ADHD, depression, tourette's, anxiety disorders, or other neuropsychiatric disorders, it makes life with that child far more difficult. For Example, ADHD plus ODD is much worse than ADHD alone, often enough to make people seek treatment. The criteria for ODD are:

A pattern of negativistic, hostile, and defiant behavior lasting at least six months during which four or more of the following are present:

1. Often loses temper
2. often argues with adults
3. often actively defies or refuses to comply with adults' requests or rules
4. often deliberately annoys people
5. often blames others for his or her mistakes or misbehavior
6. is often touchy or easily annoyed by others
7. is often angry and resentful
8. is often spiteful and vindictive
View Quote
I thought this pretty much defined "teenager?"
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:19:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

You must be seeing things. That kind of thing never happens. Lol.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:23:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Take them all as individuals...
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:27:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

o.k.,i fucking hate them all, "individually"
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:32:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I know what you mean. I was a stockboy/ bagger in a grocery store when I was in high school.  I was flaberguasted at the amount of food stamp and wic recipients out there. They saw nothing wrong with living off of the system. In many cases 3 generations of the same family would come in together and they'd all be on food stamps. They thought the hard working people out there, owed them a free life with everything handed to them[:(!]. We as baggers were required to ask every customer that we bagged groceries for if they would like help out to thier car. 9 times out of 10 the people that actually paid for there own groceries would say no and take thier own groceries out. Damn near every low life food stamp usin, stinking( half of them were to lazy to even take a bath )loser wanted me to carry thier groceries out for them. These people also ate better than me at the time. They got lobster, steaks,all kinds of cooked food from the deli. It made me sick. Seeing all that  while at an impretional age made me the man I am today. I dislike those kinds of leechs on society. I busted my ass to get where I am today. I'm at a very comfortable standard of living and I'm not looking back. Oh and by the way over half of those slugs I had to carry groceries out for had new vehicles sitting out in the parking lot, while was driving a 7 year old car at the time.
View Quote

well i really  it when all these mexican people (nothing against mexicans i love mexican food) come in (from the apartments) bye stuff or use wic, and when they are finished, you ofcourse ask, "can i help you out today"  and they say ,"ya" and so you go with them (thinking to their car) untill the egde of the store property looking at them weird.  then they look at you weird and are mad cuz you wont take them home too...(plus if you cross a certin line the cart locks up!) TOTAL LOZERS!

i also have a problem with people who cant speak the littlest bit of English.  IF YOUR GONNA LIVE HERE LEARN THE LANGUAGE!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:36:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
.(plus if you cross a certin line the cart locks up!)

!
View Quote

dude, are you serious?
that's cool!
i knew those things were expensive.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 2:48:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Citabria7GCBC: Your comments are outrageous. Don't you realize that these people are oppressed? These small programs only go a little way to make up for the societal injustices perpetrated against them on a daily basis. Clearly they are owed more but are getting the short end of the stick.

Have some compassion man! Now get back to work.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 2:56:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Damn near every food stamp usin, stinking( half of them were to lazy to even take a bath )loser wanted me to carry thier groceries out for them.
View Quote

Quoted:
when they are finished, you ofcourse ask, "can i help you out today"  and they say ,"ya" and so you go with them (thinking to their car) untill the egde of the store property looking at them weird.  then they look at you weird and are mad cuz you wont take them home too.
View Quote

I used to deliver pizza. One of our policy's was to never enter someone's home. A lot of people would get mad at me for making them get up off the couch and come to the door, a few even had expected me to cut and serve the pizza.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 6:26:04 PM EDT
[#19]
If anyone tells you that you're stereotyping, tell them to blow it out their ass.  I worked at a grocery store sacking groceries for $3.85 an hour while in high school in Austin, and that's exactly what you see.  A bunch of lazy-ass women that can't speak english, with a whole posse of snot-nosed vandalous kids.

They always have two orders:  The cereal, bread, and milk is paid for with the WIC, LoneStar, or whatever politically-correct name they're calling WELFARE these days.  The other order consists of beer, cigarettes, candy bars, and more beer.  The second order is paid with their (I'm assuming) money.  Aren't you glad we live in a compassionate society that offers only incentives for these people's poor choices?

Oh yeah, and they [u]always[/u] make you carry their shit out to their car, and act like you were born to serve them.

[(:|)]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 6:34:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If anyone tells you that you're stereotyping, tell them to blow it out their ass.  I worked at a grocery store sacking groceries for $3.85 an hour while in high school in Austin, and that's exactly what you see.  A bunch of lazy-ass women that can't speak english, with a whole posse of snot-nosed vandalous kids.

They always have two orders:  The cereal, bread, and milk is paid for with the WIC, LoneStar, or whatever politically-correct name they're calling WELFARE these days.  The other order consists of beer, cigarettes, candy bars, and more beer.  The second order is paid with their (I'm assuming) money.  Aren't you glad we live in a compassionate society that offers only incentives for these people's poor choices?

Oh yeah, and they [u]always[/u] make you carry their shit out to their car, and act like you were born to serve them.

View Quote

You've verified everything I said in my post. Isn't it strange these slugs are on every program out there and can't pay for thier own groceries, but they have enough money for the carton of cigarettes for themself and a carton for the daddy to thier most recent child. They can come up with $40 for 2 cartons of smokes, but not for food. Pisses me right the Fuck off[:(!]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 6:55:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Ah yes - the beautiful welfare state.

[V]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 6:57:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You've verified everything I said in my post. Isn't it strange these slugs are on every program out there and can't pay for thier own groceries, but they have enough money for the carton of cigarettes for themself and a carton for the daddy to thier most recent child. They can come up with $40 for 2 cartons of smokes, but not for food. Pisses me right the Fuck off[:(!]
View Quote

And then they go get in their brand new Mercedes, BMW, or souped up SUV with 20" wheels, and sound system loud enough to knock the fillings out of the teeth of someone 2 blocks away.  I use to see it all the time when I worked retail!!!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 7:09:08 PM EDT
[#23]
You're complaining they buy food with the stamps!  In NY they just sell them for cash at discount and buy all the prohibited items they want.  Pretty neat huh.  
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 7:11:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote
So after the "poor" use their food stamps at Mickey D's and BK, will they sue the State or the fast-food emporiums for "forcing" the poor to eat fatty foods that caused them to be overweight and in poor health?

Just curious.
View Quote

KBaker, you have no idea how real your fear is
[url]http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=135659[/url]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 7:40:38 PM EDT
[#25]
I work for a credit card processor and we handle several large merchant accounts.  I recently noticed that Rent-A-Center accepts EBT (Electronic Benefits Transfer) cards, which is basically welfare on a purchuse card.  
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 8:16:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

A new kindler McUZI has emerged.  We want the old one back...
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 8:19:52 PM EDT
[#27]
While there may be a small percentage of people who genuinely need these services ( .00000000000001% ), the rest of these people are leeching scumbag POS scam artists.

Those WIC fckers use WIC and still get knocked up.  Where the hell does this shit end?  Will it end?

Welfare is supposed to end after a certain time now, but in certain states like POS Kommiefornia they're extendindg the benefits period.

The DemoCRAPS will always get the poor vote so long as welfare leeches are getting their free shit and crediting the DemoCRAPS for it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 9:09:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The DemoCRAPS will always get the poor vote so long as welfare leeches are getting their free shit and crediting the DemoCRAPS for it.
View Quote

You are more correct than you think.  Here's the secret to the democrats' success:

[size=4]They take YOUR tax dollars, and buy votes.[/size=4]

Think about it.  It's a simple, but effective scheme.

Link Posted: 7/26/2002 9:58:06 PM EDT
[#29]
How much does WIC cost?

Congress appropriated $4.387 billion for WIC in FY 2002. The appropriation includes $10 million for the WIC Farmers' Market Nutrition Program.

By comparison, the WIC program cost $10.4 million in 1974; $727.7 million in 1980; $1.5 billion in 1985; and $2.1 billion in 1990.

Link Posted: 7/26/2002 10:15:16 PM EDT
[#30]
So, I guess other atates have the "debit cards", now? I heard some of the cashiers talking in the break room the other night. First I knew Virginia had them.....

Scott

Link Posted: 7/26/2002 11:40:04 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm guessing the JBTs will shove a kitten up your ass if you don't accept this shit, am I right?
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 2:28:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
So, I guess other atates have the "debit cards", now? I heard some of the cashiers talking in the break room the other night. First I knew Virginia had them.....

Scott

View Quote

"Dignity card".[puke]  Now that they have their so-called dignity, there's no reason to get off their lazy arse and get a better job, or a job.

[url]http://www.ariannaonline.com/columns/files/011298.html[/url]

Playing the dignity card
Filed January 12, 1998
George Orwell, phone home. Food stamps are being replaced by so-called "dignity cards." In California, 15,539 welfare recipients will be starting the new year by replacing their coupons with Electronic Assistance Cards. By March, there will be 64,000 food-stamp recipients with these ATM-like cards, and by Oct. 1, 2002 -- by federal mandate -- all welfare recipients in the country will have these cards, which are already being issued by 23 states.

According to the Los Angeles Times, the new high-tech device is "dubbed the 'dignity card' because it removes the stigma associated with receiving aid." And according to the Fresno Bee, "welfare recipients no longer have to worry about embarrassing moments at grocery lanes ... thanks to 'the dignity card.'"

This is a view echoed by the Rock Hill Herald in South Carolina: "A major benefit of the debit cards is what they can do for the dignity of the more than 150,000 households in the state using them." Or as the head of the Florida Food Stamp Program, Reginald Smith, put it: "To receive food stamps is a right, just like free speech."
View Quote

more...
[url]http://www.ariannaonline.com/columns/files/011298.html[/url]

Hey!...some already have their dignity because they drive slammed Navigators and such.  They're just taking us taxpayers for a free ride.  Which to us, is not so free.

So how many years can someone receive food stamps?
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 5:21:57 AM EDT
[#33]
"well i really it when all these mexican people (nothing against mexicans i love mexican food) come in (from the apartments) bye stuff or use wic, and when they are finished, you ofcourse ask, "can i help you out today" and they say ,"ya" and so you go with them (thinking to their car) untill the egde of the store property looking at them weird. then they look at you weird and are mad cuz you wont take them home too...(plus if you cross a certin line the cart locks up!) TOTAL LOZERS!

i also have a problem with people who cant speak the littlest bit of English. IF YOUR GONNA LIVE HERE LEARN THE LANGUAGE!"

a very good idea! i suggest that you resume your studies.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 5:49:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Can I buy ammo with these new dignity cards?  Where do I signup? [:D]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 6:05:20 AM EDT
[#35]
These dignity cards may not be such a bad idea. The case workers MAY be able to print out a transaction report when reviewing the welfare recipients case. The case worker may even remove someone from the program due to misuse of benifits.

This may be an instance where a good tracking tool was quietly put into place to track welfare usage.

But there I go again, pie in the sky thinking. This plan would require someone to review the case, which would require someone to work and care about how tax dollars are spent.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 6:25:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Seeing all that shit while at an impressionable age made me the man I am today. I dislike those kinds of leeches on society. I busted my ass to get where I am today. I'm at a very comfortable standard of living and I'm not looking back. Oh and by the way over half of those slugs I had to carry groceries out for had new vehicles sitting out in the parking lot, while was driving a 7 year old car at the time.
View Quote

Yup! You are a genuine conservative. You worked for the life you have and earned every F-ing bit of it! Somebody raised you correctly.
Dam, as a child (1 of 5) we basically lived out of our garden in the summer. I remember eating alot of tomato sandwiches for dinner.
Meat was a luxury! Micky D's was a REAL treat.
Nope, I ain't complaining. Like you, I learned real quick to work hard and appreciate what I have.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 10:43:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Scott

View Quote

randalls is putting in a new system that links your checking account with your randalls card.  so all you have to do is use the card.  they intend to stop taking checks entirely by the end of next year.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 2:44:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Before Tejas had the card system, I had a woman try to sell me her food stamps for 50 cents per dollar.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 2:52:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Thank a [:E]liberal in your neighborhood today!
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 3:13:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seeing all that shit while at an impressionable age made me the man I am today. I dislike those kinds of leeches on society. I busted my ass to get where I am today. I'm at a very comfortable standard of living and I'm not looking back. Oh and by the way over half of those slugs I had to carry groceries out for had new vehicles sitting out in the parking lot, while was driving a 7 year old car at the time.
View Quote

Yup! You are a genuine conservative. You worked for the life you have and earned every F-ing bit of it! Somebody raised you correctly.
Dam, as a child (1 of 5) we basically lived out of our garden in the summer. I remember eating alot of tomato sandwiches for dinner.
Meat was a luxury! Micky D's was a REAL treat.
Nope, I ain't complaining. Like you, I learned real quick to work hard and appreciate what I have.
View Quote

Now I don't know about you boys,but my dad taught me that what goes around, comes around eventually...

So I figure everything will even out in the end.....[:D]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 7:12:05 PM EDT
[#41]
You guys obviously haven't done your reading. I think this is the point number 3 or 4 of the communist manifesto. This is a classic case of redistribution of wealth. Take it from the rich and give it to the poor. Only were not talking Robin Hood here!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top