Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2002 8:33:31 PM EDT
I'm getting jealous watching all of these other shoots going on.

Perhaps somewhere in OR since they seem to be class III friendly (IIRC). Let's gauge it and see if something can happen before the weather turns foul.

Let me know, and hopefully we can get a fair amount of people to get this a tack. BTW, any Oregonians that may know a good location, shout it out (or Idahoians; not sure of your laws but since there are like 300 people in the state, it must be lax [:P])

Let's see what happens...

-lookin for a party
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 9:03:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I think there is plenty of talk about a PacNW shoot and it looks like [url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=135026]food[/url] will be provided...
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 9:07:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn!

I don't hunt (personal preferance, no real prob with it), but I would eat fresh ham-wiches.

I guess this thread is

[size=6][red]CLOSED[/red][/size=6]

Unless we wanna do a non hunting and just funning shoot... I was kinda hoping for a c3 type deal 'ala CampyBob. (BTW campy bob, I'll be at the next one, I was just too drunk to make it out east from Bowling Green! Summer school was in, and you know what an Ohio university is like when it's kickin it time...))

Anyway, maybe Oly arms would do a guest appearence at the pig shot... just a thought.

-I'll find a party there
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 9:11:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't give up yet. I'm sure sooner or later something can be put together that doesn't involve pest control.

Try again in a while and see if you can garner more interest.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top