Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/20/2002 4:49:24 PM EDT
[url=www.emode.com/tests/uiq/authorize/register.jsp?url=/tests/uiq/index.jsp]The Test[/url]

Here be my score. I was expecting 200 but then again, I didn't wanna show off. So I did this test with only a half a brain. [:D]
Congratulations, Al!
Your IQ score is 118

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test.

The even better news is that at Emode, we've taken your IQ test one step further. During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which allows us to shed light on the way your brain uniquely functions.

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level. But that's just scratching the surface.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/20/2002 4:56:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I took this test when it was posted a few days ago and got a 133 it told me I was a number cruncher or something to that effect then it wants you to pay for a more detailed look at your results.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 4:58:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I took this test when it was posted a few days ago
View Quote

Damn guess I oughta check the board more often. Sorry didn't know it was already post. Oh well, I'll keep it posted anyways.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 4:58:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 5:12:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Congratulations, Butthole!
Your IQ score is 136

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test.

The even better news is that at Emode, we've taken your IQ test one step further. During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which allows us to shed light on the way your brain uniquely functions.

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you're equally good at mathematical and verbal tasks, and learn best through experience. But that's just scratching the surface.
View Quote

It's all a bunch of phooey, anyway.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 5:21:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 5:27:20 PM EDT
[#6]
how do you get a pic under your name?
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 5:34:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 5:40:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
how do you get a pic under your name?
View Quote

Click on the membership button on the top left of the screen, pay the $60 a year to be a team member, and wait a few days for Goatboy to get you updated [:)]
View Quote

i dont wanna pay money
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 5:41:50 PM EDT
[#9]
I,m afraid to take the test. It might be dug up at my sentancing hearing, and used to prove I was not mentaly retarded and thus eligible for the death sentance,

[thinking]
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 5:43:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Congratulations, Boomholzer!
Your IQ score is 135

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visual Mathematician.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you have a strong ability to process visual-spatial and mathematical information. But that's just scratching the surface.
View Quote

BTW: jetlag, you SUCK!!  [:(]

Link Posted: 7/20/2002 5:59:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 6:02:35 PM EDT
[#12]
I love these things!! More, More, More!!!!

Congratulations, guzzler!
Your IQ score is 129

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visual Mathematician.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you have a strong ability to process visual-spatial and mathematical information. But that's just scratching the surface.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 6:07:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 7:11:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
136.  Suffice to say it's lower than the last time I had my I.Q. taken.  I saw some others also got 136; I wonder if that's where it tops out.  
View Quote

An IQ of 136 and greater means you are a HUGE NERD.
An IQ of 135 means you are super-smart and you still can PORK hot chicks whenever you want.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 7:40:53 PM EDT
[#15]
I aint get no number score'n. All I get was this here pikture of some monkey er sumpin.
What the heck that spoz tah mean?
[img]http://www.wtv-zone.com/ladybug/images2/42.gif[/img]

Link Posted: 7/20/2002 7:49:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 8:15:47 PM EDT
[#17]
My 13 YO son (LitlleBigGuns)just finished the test;

Congratulations, *******!
Your IQ score is 129

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you've got a very experiential way of learning and a strong mathematical mind. But that's just scratching the surface.
View Quote

I was able to pull him away from Austin Powers  to take the test, too!  He says he can do better, but it's late.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 8:28:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 11:08:51 AM EDT
[#19]
120 for me.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 11:28:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Well, I got a 136 on this one and a 135 on the one in the other link.  Think that means anything?  Am I getting brighter? [:)]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 11:37:12 AM EDT
[#21]
130 for me.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 11:41:40 AM EDT
[#22]

Congratulations, ARMALITE-FAN
Your IQ score is 147

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level. But that's just scratching the surface.

I feel special.

Link Posted: 7/21/2002 11:41:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I took this test when it was posted a few days ago
View Quote

Damn guess I oughta check the board more often. Sorry didn't know it was already post. Oh well, I'll keep it posted anyways.
View Quote

[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/lastweekphone.jpg[/img]

[:D]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 11:56:08 AM EDT
[#24]

Don't take IQ tests too seriously, folks.  I used to work with an engineer who always liked to remind people that, by definition, 50% of the population has an IQ below 100.

(edited because I cannot spell)
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 12:01:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Congratulations, Sara!
Your IQ score is 131

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. But that's just scratching the surface.

Hee hee... I'm an "insightful linguist".... hee hee
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 12:07:31 PM EDT
[#26]

Visionary Philosopher, whatever the hell that means

Link Posted: 7/21/2002 12:11:03 PM EDT
[#27]
"Did you know?

71% of Insightful Linguists would be more tempted to see their main squeeze covered in whipped cream, than eat an ice cream sundae covered in whipped cream."

Did anyone else get an email like this from that site?  

And why do I have to choose between the lover and the ice cream??  There's room for compromise.... [}:D]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 12:32:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 12:42:56 PM EDT
[#29]

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 12:51:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Congratulations, Troy!
Your IQ score is 154

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you've got a very experiential way of learning and a strong mathematical mind. But that's just scratching the surface.

Jeez! I have the highest score so far! Are you people really that stupid???[;D]

Link Posted: 7/21/2002 12:52:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Congratulations, Troy!
Your IQ score is 154

Jeez! I have the highest score so far! Are you people really that stupid???[;D]

View Quote

liar [moon]

Link Posted: 7/21/2002 12:58:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

liar [moon]

View Quote

FWIW, I usually score around 140 or so in the "IQ" tests I have taken. They must be right since I haven't been dumb enough to pay Mensa to label me as "smart"...
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 12:59:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

liar [moon]

View Quote

FWIW, I usually score around 140 or so in the "IQ" tests I have taken. They must be right since I haven't been dumb enough to pay Mensa to label me as "smart"...
View Quote

i was just joking around man, i believe you

really, i do

Link Posted: 7/21/2002 1:12:34 PM EDT
[#34]
[i]"Congratulations, Skullworks!
Your IQ score is 131

The even better news is that at Emode, we've taken your IQ test one step further. During the test, you answered four different types of questions ? mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which allows us to shed light on the way your brain uniquely functions.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level. But that's just scratching the surface."[/i]

Hehe, that's not the only arsenal I have... [;)]
Hmm, maybe I should have been honest and clicked the box for "Not a U.S. Resident"...

And then I did, and I guess I answered one question different, because I upped my IQ with 2 points (wohoo!) and suddenly I became one of those linguistic whatever like Ms Magnum.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 1:14:09 PM EDT
[#35]

"Cunning Linguist."
Sorry, couldn't resist!
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 1:26:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Dang,

Only a 140.

The Army said I had an IQ of 198.  Of course that was before I got married.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 1:29:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
"Did you know?

71% of Insightful Linguists would be more tempted to see their main squeeze covered in whipped cream, than eat an ice cream sundae covered in whipped cream."

Did anyone else get an email like this from that site?
View Quote
I did. I guess we're a perverted bunch. [devil]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 1:40:01 PM EDT
[#38]
[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/winston_wolf/IQ2.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 1:43:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Congratulations, Michael!
Your IQ score is 124

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inventive Inquisitor.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you're equally good at mathematical and verbal skills and have a thirst for learning through experience. But that's just scratching the surface.
View Quote

USPC40

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 1:56:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/winston_wolf/IQcopy.jpg[/img]
View Quote

Idiot savant?

I thought your couldn't measure an IQ above 200.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 2:10:11 PM EDT
[#41]
An expeniential way of learning and a strong mathematical mind, yeah right, 127. In high school they told me 128.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 2:14:53 PM EDT
[#42]
[sarcasm]
Really?

How can you tell?

Are you sure he didn't use Genuine Fractals?  Perhaps paint pro?

Nah, I'm sure Winston wouldn't lie....after all he really is a smart fella.  I was really looking forward to having him join Mensa.  I was going to sponsor him.

[/sarcasm]

Yes, I knew it was altered.  However, if ANYONE here is an idiot savant, it would be Winsotn Wolf.

I really need to use those, smiles more.  I guess most people don't get my sense of humor.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 2:25:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
.. However, if ANYONE here is an idiot savant, it would be Winston Wolf ...
View Quote

... No, just an idiot. I was inspired by a DVD I watched last night.

[b]SLACKERS[/b].

... You'll know what I mean if you've seen it too. [;)][;)][;)]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 2:30:11 PM EDT
[#44]
135...and I'm a Visionary Philosopher...whatever that means.

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 2:37:06 PM EDT
[#45]

The Ultimate IQ Test

Congratulations, william!
Your IQ score is 118

HOT DAM....I'm as smart as Lordtrader...we are both Precision Processors...does that mean we like Blondes or Redheads or shaved vs hairy...[:D]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 5:23:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Interesting to note that most people here (who posted their scores anyway) scored high end of average or above average IQ (though I'm guessing Mensa uses more comprehensive tests).
Maybe we should troll some liberal site and post the same link and see how they score? [devil]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 6:20:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Ooooh!  Don't tempt me!  I'm a regular poster at Democratic Underground, home of the suicidal, mentally unbalanced, underpayed, underemployed, unemployed, and disaffected.  

And I've [i]often[/i] wondered about the IQ average there.

Damn, that is tempting.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 7:00:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Ooooh!  Don't tempt me!  I'm a regular poster at Democratic Underground, home of the suicidal, mentally unbalanced, underpayed, underemployed, unemployed, and disaffected.  

And I've [i]often[/i] wondered about the IQ average there.

Damn, that is tempting.
View Quote
Join the dark side!
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 7:16:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Your IQ score is 81

The first thing we can tell you about that is you are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand simple issues and communicate on a particularly low level.   Too bad you are a dumb-ass.

It looks like I are a genius.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 7:47:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Thank you for trying the test Sukebe
Your IQ score is 21

The number is a result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emodes ultimate IQ test.

The even better news is that at Emode, we've taken your IQ test one step further. During the test you answered four different types of questions- Mathematical, Visual-Spacial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which allows us to shed light on the way your brain uniquely functions.

At the same time we compared your answers with others who have taken the test. And according to the sorts of question you got correct. we can tell your intellectual type is complete moron.

The first thing we can tell about you is that you have been continuously inbred going back several generations. You are incapable of intelligent thought and should be sterilized so your genes will not continue to pollute the human gene pool. But that's just scratching the surface. Just like when you scratch your head as you try to spell your name.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top