Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2012 5:00:39 PM EDT
BLUF:  See sched if you want to briefly meet him and have him sign a copy of his book, An American Son.  See below if you miss(ed) him, but still want a copy.

Sorry if dupe.  I haven't been on ARF in a while and my ARF-search skills are weak.  I just heard about this and thought some of you would be interested.

SCHED:
Either Wednesday, 4 July or Thursday, 5 July (There is a misprint in the source I'm transcribing)
- Atlanta, GA
- Greenville, SC
- Columbia, SC

Friday, 6 July
- Rock Hill, SC
- Charlotte, NC
- Greensboro, NC
- Raleigh, NC

Saturday, 7 July
- Rocky Mount, NC
- Norfolk, VA
- Richmond, VA
- DC Suburbs, VA

LOCATIONS:  I don't have specific locations, but most of them seem to be at Barnes & Noble or BooksAMillion.  Check your local stores.  Perhaps someone with a B&N or BAM subscription can provide further information.

LINKS:
- http://twitter.com/#!/marcorubio/
- FaceBook.com/AnAmericanSon

EXTRA COPIES:  If you miss(ed) him at any of these locations, there will probably be some extra signed copies of his books at the stores.  Other locations were:
- West Palm Beach, FL
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Miami, FL
- Naples, FL
- Sarasota, FL
- Tampa, FL
- Orlando, FL
- The Villages, FL
- Jacksonville, FL
- Panama City, FL
- Destin, FL
- Pensacola, FL

You won't have much time with him, but you can shake his hand, get a photo, and make a quick comment about the need to defend, preserve, restore, and expand our firearms rights (or whatever else is most important to you...F&F?  NDAA?).

I invite you to reply with pictures of meeting him - bonus points if you can do it with a BFL or at least a Gadsden!
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 5:48:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know who this guy is but a signed book is nice.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 5:52:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Your Future VP.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 8:37:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your Future VP.

Hmmmm.

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 5:26:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Gratuitous bump for the NC, VA/DC crowd.
Top Top