Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2002 12:48:38 PM EDT
or will it get stuck.  the case says not to use in car steroes.  the cd is shaped like a skull.  
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 12:54:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 12:54:32 PM EDT
[#2]
It should work as long as you can get the spindle hole centered in the tray.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 12:55:41 PM EDT
[#3]
It says not to use it in car stereos because car stereos self-load and expect a circular disk (uniform distance from edge to spindle hole.)  In a computer or other CD player all that matters is if it's properly balanced.  You snap it onto the spindle or place it into the cradle yourself.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 12:57:43 PM EDT
[#4]
As in other good things in life....lifesavers..air containers....do nuts..the best, most, important part is the  hole part
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 1:02:12 PM EDT
[#5]
So i think the bigger question here is what the hell kind of cd do you have that is shaped like a skull?

Keving67
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 1:10:01 PM EDT
[#6]
wow, thanks for the quick replies.  my girlfriend was going to put in in her parents new pc to burn it and i started thinking..maybe we shouldn't do this.  i think we'll just make a tape of it.  the band is Dimmu Borgir from Norway.  black metal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top