Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2002 11:17:16 PM EDT
Tonight, while in my version of "Cheers", I met a lovely young lady (1/2 my age) from Northern California. Since she was cute & blonde I struck up a conversation. Turns out she's a recent college grad with a degree in psychology. I asked her about the CA gov race & she supports (GASP!) Simon!!

Turns out she also supports Bush, despises Klinton, doesn't care for Gore! Man, I told her I wanted to kiss her right then!!! She was less than thrilled with that prospect.

Perhaps there's always the exception to the rule about CA college girls? I did tell her she has a bright bright future ahead of her!!

Link Posted: 7/13/2002 11:26:58 PM EDT
[#1]
A California psychology graduate who supports the conservative cause? That's unheard of! Do you know which school she attended? I'd be surprised if she said CSU or UC.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 11:29:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I think she was fucking with you.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 11:47:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup. You are the subject of her master's thesis.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 1:51:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 1:56:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Turns out she also supports Bush, despises Klinton, doesn't care for Gore! Man, I told her I wanted to kiss her right then!!! [red]She was less than thrilled with that prospect.[/red]

View Quote

That just proves that she is REALLY smart...LOL

I hope you didn't start with some line like, "Hi, I'm hard...you wet?"

Link Posted: 7/14/2002 2:08:05 AM EDT
[#6]
The funny thing is she is probably posting on some message board she frequents with the Topic Header, "Met a strange guy."  [:)]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 2:12:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Turns out she also supports Bush, despises Klinton, doesn't care for Gore! Man, I told her I wanted to kiss her right then!!! [red]She was less than thrilled with that prospect.[/red]

View Quote

View Quote

my line .

girls don't dig it when im tuu drunh tof walk an frg.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 5:36:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 6:56:00 AM EDT
[#9]
You found her in Tennessee. A remarkable girl indeed. She found a place to fit in.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:09:39 AM EDT
[#10]
I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that she went to [b]Pepperdine University![/b]

Eric The(Sensible)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:33:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
A California psychology graduate who supports the conservative cause? That's unheard of! ....
View Quote

Ever heard of Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, or Orange County?    [;D]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:36:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
A California psychology graduate who supports the conservative cause? That's unheard of! Do you know which school she attended? I'd be surprised if she said CSU or UC.
View Quote

Hey, MY degree from UC is in Psychology.

We're hippies with guns.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 8:59:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Could be... Daddy has to be loaded to get her in there, and if Daddy is loaded he's probably a conservative.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 9:02:32 AM EDT
[#14]
They are ALL strange.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 9:06:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
They are ALL strange.
View Quote

That's just what I was thinking!! If anyone ever really gets them figured out, let me know.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 9:06:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

ah! pepperdine! the beach volleyball college.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 9:07:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup. You are the subject of her master's thesis.
View Quote

HAHAHAHA! now [b]that[/b] was funny!
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 1:10:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Northern California is even stranger than Southern. You never hear about it in the news beacuse they all agree with each other up there so there's nothing to print.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 1:43:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:54:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Ever heard of Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, or Orange County?
View Quote

No, I haven't. Is Orange any relation to Briscoe?
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 8:04:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The funny thing is she is probably posting on some message board she frequents with the Topic Header, "Met a strange guy."  [:)]
View Quote

... you mean like some kinda 51RA.com bizzaro world liberals board?
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 8:11:32 PM EDT
[#22]
She's a plant. Keep an eye out for black helicoptors (the really quiet ones)...

out
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 8:12:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Turns out she also supports Bush, despises Klinton, doesn't care for Gore! Man, I told her I wanted to kiss her right then!!! She was less than thrilled with that prospect.
View Quote

Why does she "support" Bush ? I know alot of young women like Bush becuase he is not klinton, but I wouldn't say they support Bush. And nobody likes Gore.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 11:20:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

I believe she said St. Mary's. It may have been in Oregon but she's from N. CA.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 11:21:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, spankyboy, I asked her if she wanted to see my "piece".  >gg<
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 11:22:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nope, St. Mary's. I think she said it was in Oregon.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 11:32:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
A California psychology graduate who supports the conservative cause? That's unheard of! ....
View Quote

Ever heard of Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, or Orange County?    [;D]
View Quote

Are you saying Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan where psychology graduates? Hell, I've never heard of a psychology graduate who wasn't psychotically liberal! And psych was my minor is college for God's sake (they never accepted me he he)!

BTW, Orange County isn't what it used to be.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 11:33:56 PM EDT
[#28]
St. Mary's is in my neighborhood, Moraga, actually.  Not a terrible place, lots of nice girls go there.  Probably grew up in the WC/Lamorinda valley (the more conservative areas around here).  What's her name...I may have known her. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 11:36:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey, MY degree from UC is in Psychology.

We're hippies with guns.
View Quote

Psych was my minor. Jung can blow me. he he I discovered early on to keep my political ideas to myself because if I didn't, there was no way in hell I'd get any. Those touchy-feely psych womenz weren't keen on Reganites with guns.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 11:39:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Could be, but I was thinking Claremont College or USC.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 11:43:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I have heard that northern California is "normal," at least in comparison with the rest of the state.
View Quote

Actually, most of CA in conservative, it's just the Bay Area and LA that are liberal (and Monterey, but it's insignificant in the big picture).
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 11:44:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Northern California is even stranger than Southern. You never hear about it in the news beacuse they all agree with each other up there so there's nothing to print.
View Quote

Ever spend any time in West Hollywood?
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 11:48:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I believe she said St. Mary's. It may have been in Oregon but she's from N. CA.
View Quote

St. Mary's, that makes total sense. It's in a city called Moraga, about 12 miles south of where I live (maybe 13 miles east of Oakland). Kind of insulated, but still a good Catholic school in a very expensive area. She must be a yuppie.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 4:18:15 AM EDT
[#34]
I'd have asked her for a blowjob [:D]
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 10:30:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'd have asked her for a blowjob
View Quote

As I said earlier I offered to swap spit with her. The other offer should've been a known fact.  >gg<
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 3:01:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Hell, I've never heard of a psychology graduate who wasn't psychotically liberal! And psych was my minor is college for God's sake (they never accepted me he he)!

BTW, Orange County isn't what it used to be.
View Quote

My psychology professor is a raving libertarian.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top