Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2002 3:12:58 PM EDT
Want to show my father in law what our government doesn't want us to see.Thanks
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 3:18:33 PM EDT
[#1]
hummm...i think you just want to see it for kicks. not because your trying to show your father in law somthing.  but i dont know anyway...sorry
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 3:20:24 PM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://prohosters.com/pearl/[/url]

[pissed][pissed][pissed][pissed][pissed]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 3:23:24 PM EDT
[#3]
There are certian things that you are never going to see on TV no matter what.  If I was a 5 year old and saw this, I would never sleep again!

Keving67
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 3:31:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Who wants to see that? I am pretty sick, and I am not hunting for it. Seek help, you may have a problem. of course toaster knew where to find it....
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 3:32:43 PM EDT
[#5]
have any of you guys actually watched this ?
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 3:35:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I didn't view it and hopefully never will, but bangedup.com had link a while back of that tape.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 3:38:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Who wants to see that? I am pretty sick, and I am not hunting for it. Seek help, you may have a problem. of course toaster knew where to find it....
View Quote

He asked.. Thats all.. Yer not dissing me, are you?
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 3:50:10 PM EDT
[#8]
The internet (and life, in general) has already desensitized me enough.  I'd like to think that there are still atrocities that I have yet to see, and never will see.  Personally, I know what they did and why they did it.  Now we must focus ourselves on ridding the world of this scum.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 4:58:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 5:24:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Some of you guys.. geez. Tell me you haven't seen "faces of death"...

Morbid curiosity is human nature. Try to pass a car wreck and not look.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 5:30:29 PM EDT
[#11]
A while back, there was a vid floating around of a Russian soldier having his head cut off.
EVERYONE wanted to see it, and summarily came back to post DON'T WATCH IT!!!!

I said the same thing to myself that y'all are saying...

"Ah hell. It's just an image. I can deal with it, and not think twice..."
Well, I watched it, and just like the rest of the people, came back to post exactly what they did.
DON'T WATCH IT!

So, as curious as I am to see this, I am not going to watch it. The last one stuck with me for a while. I don't know if this one is quite that bad as the Russian video, ( I seriously doubt is is nearly as bad), but I am going to pass.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 5:38:32 PM EDT
[#12]
This post will probably get locked soon.

I'm sure the video is out there somewhere. BTW, that video of the Russian soldier was really horrible. I couldn't even watch the whole thing.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 6:08:31 PM EDT
[#13]
So, as curious as I am to see this, I am not going to watch it. The last one stuck with me for a while. I don't know if this one is quite that bad as the Russian video, ( I seriously doubt is is nearly as bad), but I am going to pass.
View Quote

ditto Uzi...

I see no reason why the post would get locked..Everyone knows what it is, so If you don't wanna see it- don't click.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 6:13:21 PM EDT
[#14]
You don't want to find it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 6:21:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Redman.....its nice to see that in fact we can agree on some things.

This is a MUST NOT SEE!
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 11:20:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Thanks Toaster.Damn I ask a simple question and I get all these psychics that can sit at their keyboard and read my mind.You guys ought to have your own 1-900 number.

For all the know it alls,I have seen both videos.The Russian one is much more gruesome.The point I wanted to make with the father in law was why doesn't our government show this to the American people to drive home the point that we've got to exterminate these animals?

I'll be looking for your late night commercials,all you mind readers.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 12:20:18 PM EDT
[#17]
I watched it and this gore doesnt bother me one bit. The act itslef makes me sick. For more gore try www.rotten.com
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 1:15:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Ok, i watched it. And i think it should be played for the public. Every time some coward congressman starts in about how wrong the war on terrorism is. This should be played in primetime. Now for being grafic. What i saw is FAR less than what ive seen in most american horror moves. you guys ever watch any Friday the 13th, movies?????????? or any slasher movie for that matter. The only way I see the US ever winning the war on terror will be to do a very huge ammount of slaughter in several muslim countries. Dont like that idea to bad. Thats what we are going to have to do. there are millions taught from birth that armericans and Jews are the spawn of Satan. They believe this literally, 110% there faith is so hard core, most americans can not comperhend there hatred for us. We soft americans, say Oh dont show it that it so terrible. Guess what, we just showed the terrorist our soft side. They read that as a sign of weakness on our part. They laugh at us for being so week. Im sure this made some on here mad as hell, but oh well. sappers in the breach.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 3:25:39 PM EDT
[#19]
This is how I see it.  I do not believe people need too see other people in pain and death, and especially for entertainment.  But before I viewed the Pearl video many weeks ago, I came to this decision.  I figured that if it were me who was brutally murdered in that manner because of my occupation, nationality, religion or any other political reason that I would want the world too see what these pieces of shit did to me.  I would not want people looking at my death if I were in an accident or anything like that, because nothing would be gained by that accept by curiosity seekers.
I probably would not want my family and friends to see the video, and I definitely would not want my unborn child to see the video in fear that that image would be the only and most powerful image he would have of me, but having said that I would as I stated want the world too know what happened to me.

Those sick Fucks, actually made Daniel Pearl think he was going home to his wife and unborn child before they murdered him.

If you decide to watch this video, ask yourself if it were me would I want people to view it.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:01:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 5:08:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Thanks Toaster.Damn I ask a simple question and I get all these psychics that can sit at their keyboard and read my mind.You guys ought to have your own 1-900 number.
View Quote

LOL!  Makes you wonder who was really behind Miss Cleo.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 10:43:49 PM EDT
[#22]
what if that was your husband/brother/father/friend. a non-combatant tortured and butchered for propaganda. would you want any asshole to be able to download it. at least with the chechen videos those men were soldiers facing the hazards of their trade.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top