Link Posted: 7/10/2002 11:49:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 11:55:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 12:03:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 12:04:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I just saw a commercial yesterday about how the US Govt should pay their UN Dues.  etc.  Crap about how much good the UN is doing etc.  [puke]
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 12:20:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank's for the help with the link. It will make it lot's easier for other's. [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 3:14:03 PM EDT
[#6]
The site lacks material. The quotes, almost everyone is incomplete. not very usefull in a debate where your opponenet can say you left things out and pulled parts of it out of context.

I see the UN as a Trojan Horse designed to reign in other nations under a World Government, but then i'm just a paranoid wacko who thinks the UN has the capability/gall to carry out [i]what it desires[/i].

lib

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top