Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/9/2002 8:48:25 AM EDT
A good friend had his cousin get his ass whupped Sunday night.  

In what appeared to be a racially motivated series of incidents, on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday a roving band of 30-40 young black men were on a rampage at "Summerfest", yelling about "the man" holding them down, and assaulting anyone they could get their hands on who was white and male.  The cousin was one of several that got beaten to the ground.  Most of the Milwaukee PD on scene were patrolling perimeter security for the event.  From my friend's account, this mini-riot started at the south end of the grounds and made it's way up the boardwalk all the way to the north end....assaulting white people all along the way, with ZERO interference from security or anyone.  It should be noted that from my observations, 90% of the security personnel there were, uh, "equal opportunity" employees.

Fortunately, I left on Sunday before it happened.  My friend called Summerfest to find out what happened to security, according to him they refused to acknowledge the issue.  Also, no press on it of any sort, in any media.  Of course, there is no PC way to report that blacks were on a rampage beating whites at the area's largest summer source of revenue.

One of the FFL's I deal with has told me about area cops buying all sorts of SHTF gear for quite awhile now.  According to him, his customers are telling him that S will hit the F in the not-too-distant future, kind of like the race riots of the 70's, but much worse.

I am glad I am not living in Milwaukee anymore.      
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 8:56:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Well i live in NJ and we are in a good neighborhood but it is also on route to the "hood",if /when TSHTF and we can not get out there will be many people who wished they had not tried to attack this house,we could stand off a small army of Molotov cocktail throwing er....um... people.
Even my friends who are LEO who come over say they will come here instead of the police station,LOL
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 9:54:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Well i live in NJ and we are in a good neighborhood but it is also on route to the "hood",if /when TSHTF and we can not get out there will be many people who wished they had not tried to attack this house,we could stand off a small army of Molotov cocktail throwing er....um... people.
Even my friends who are LEO who come over say they will come here instead of the police station,LOL
View Quote

Remember the late 60's race riots?  I lived near Plainfield.  Will never forget it.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 9:59:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 10:04:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I moved out of the east side thank god. Live about 30 miles out now. Maybe I should start putting a cased AR in the trunk as I drive to work---that would be legal, right? You never know, and since I can't CC in WI it would be the next best thing.

Funny that the newspaper made no mention of such a thing. Kind of like when they failed to mention that on "joonteenth" day the cops in the black neighborhood had to form a perimiter around their station and were having shit thrown at them by black thugs. No bias at that paper, nope.

Link Posted: 7/9/2002 10:12:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
One of the FFL's I deal with has told me about area cops buying all sorts of SHTF gear for quite awhile now.  According to him, his customers are telling him that S will hit the F in the not-too-distant future, kind of like the race riots of the 70's, but much worse.  
View Quote

What's up in Milwaukee?  Why are the boyz predicted to boil over?  Is this just a local situation or can we expect it in the other garden spots of the Great Lakes likes Detriot, Cleveland, Gary, etc.?
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 10:27:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Fatman, I lived in Irvington at the time. I'll never forget seeing the National Guard ride past my house with the .50 Cal mounted on the back of their jeeps.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 10:29:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to take this third hand account of a mini-race-riot with a tablespoon of salt.  I heard about absolutely zero trouble at the fest.  FWIW, I've yet to talk with an FFL or Police supplies dealer that hasn't been making good book the last 10 months.

I think a mini-race-riot occurring down at the "Big Gig" would've been reported somewhere.  I mean, I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

First, 30-40 young African-Americans can't walk around anywhere in Milwaukee without a shitload of Milwaukee cops showing up and beating on them.  Right or wrong, that's just the way it is here.  It's unfortunate, but Milwaukee's a very racist city.  Summerfest is the pride of said city, holier than Harley-Davidson and Miller Brewery combined, nobody fucks with Summerfest - period.

Second, who would be a big African-American draw at Summerfest?  Let's just take a look at the acts at Summerfest this past weekend:

[u]Friday[/u]: [b]Johnny "Cougar" Mellonhead[/b] at the main stage (yawn).  Uncle Theodore [b]Nugent[/b] at the Briggs & Stratton stage (Ted, who had a couple of ARs and an MP5 hanging off his amps, came out and said "Where the fuck are my goddamn magazines for these guys?!?").  WHO in their right mind would go into the middle of a Sledge show and start bitching about white people?  [I]C'mon![/I]

[u]Saturday[/u]:   On the main stage there was, [b]Kenny Chesney, Phil Vassar, Jamie O'Neal, and Montgomery Gentry[/b].  Now I have honestly no idea who these hicks are - but I understand they're big with the "Hee Haw" crowd.  A side note: The band [b]Midnight Oil[/b] was there on the "Potowatami Bingo" stage and I've wanted to see them for a long time, sadly, I wasn't really impressed.

[u]Sunday[/u]:  Now if there ever was a band that could really draw in a big crowd of angry and dissatisfied black youths, it's the [b]Eagles[/b].  They were on the main stage.  Then there was the [b]Violent Femmes[/b] at the Miller Lite Oasis.  I know they're very anti-whitey and were probably the instigators of the all the trouble your friend's cousin found himself in.

Frankly, I don't doubt that your friend's cousin got beat up by multiple attackers, but a race riot?  Couldn't he maybe be stretching the truth a little?  There's an awful lot of drinking going on down here and sometimes individuals (including me) make poor choices when it comes to alcohol use.  That's all I'm saying.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 10:32:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Then there was the [b]Violent Femmes[/b] at the Miller Lite Oasis.  I know they're very anti-whitey and were probably the instigators of the all the trouble your friend's cousin found himself in.
View Quote

I'll have to assume you're being sarcastic, seeing as how the Violent Femmes are three white guys, or at least they were when I was listening to them in the mid-1980's.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 10:35:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Sarcastic?  WHO?  ME?
The only point I'm making is that none of the acts here last weekend would have really been a huge draw for thugs of any color.  The exception to that probably being Ted Nugent, but most of his fans are too fat and out of shape to riot on anything bigger than a bag of Lay's chips.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 10:36:19 AM EDT
[#10]

“Summerfest-related citations increased” - this story is a summation of charges filed during this event. Appeared in todays paper.

Read about it[url=http://www.jsonline.com/news/metro/jul02/57727.asp] here.[/url] Milwaukee Journal online.

Mike
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 11:50:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

“Summerfest-related citations increased” - this story is a summation of charges filed during this event. Appeared in todays paper.

Read about it[url=http://www.jsonline.com/news/metro/jul02/57727.asp] here.[/url] Milwaukee Journal online.

Mike
View Quote

Wow- Rowdy bunch.  Not.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 11:56:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mike
View Quote

Wow- Rowdy bunch.  Not.
View Quote

"Police said the number of arrests for disorderly conduct/urinating increased from 32 in 2001 to 64 this year."

No wonder the famous U of Miami closet shitter and  fullback, Najeh Davenport, decided to play for Green Bay.  We're his kind of people.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 12:22:45 PM EDT
[#13]
I lived in the heart of the downtown for 5years and a few months on the east side. After putting up with all the BS it made me racist just living there. I do not take well to having a .38 stub nose pointed at me.

What does the entertainment at Summerfest have to do with anything? I don't remember Snoop Dog playing on the corner of Brady St.

Link Posted: 7/9/2002 12:43:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Ummm.  The original post was about Summerfest.  I brought up the fact that most of the entertainment was aimed at the predominant 30ish middle class whites that spend the most money at Summerfest.  Not the kind of acts that arouse roving gangs of young black males to riot.  Something like that.

Sorry about your stubbed toes.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 12:45:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Dolomite,
Well, according to my friend, the worst was on Sunday, "30-40" people was his figure on that day, when his cousin got beaten.  
And yes, they were violent, beating on people, yelling crap, and no security to be found.
I was present at Summerfest from 1500 until 2030, that is when I left.  He said I didn't miss it by much.  

Also, he was there with about 8 family members.  Yesterday, we were at the Water St festival, and this incident was all his whole family was talking about, and how these kids were just getting away with it.  

What would you call 30-40 black kids, yelling racially charged shit, and running/jumping/assaulting their way from the carnival (where this particular demographic DOES congregate in large numbers) at the south end of the grounds, all the way to the Market just south of the Rockstage?  That is how my friend described it, and he is the one that called it a "mini-riot".  

I'll ignore the fact (for the moment) that you seem to be calling a lifelong resident of the S 27th St area and a very good friend of mine either ignorant, a liar, or both, and instead ask: what would you call it then?  

How about a "large, traveling brawl involving random victims"?

Of course, maybe he has exaggerated things, but I doubt it.  This guy has lived in the inner city his whole life, and knows the difference between a fight and a riot.  It was certainly enough to shake him up and call the main office about it.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 12:50:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Also FWIW, that is the only trouble I heard about at all.  I was there a total of three days, and it really is the most kick ass festival out there.  I don't mean to detract from it in any way, rather I was more attempting to point out that there is a lot of unrest just below the surface in this city, and all it would take is the right circumstance to let it loose.  I think that's what all the cops are preparing for.  
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 12:58:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
... Ted Nugent, but most of his fans are too fat and out of shape to riot on anything bigger than a bag of Lay's chips.
View Quote

[:D]

Dude, you crack me up!
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 1:06:55 PM EDT
[#18]
You can't go by crime numbers, municipalities all lie when it comes to reporting them, especially when they relate to Black barbarism and brutality.  

Wasn't it only a few years ago that Democrat  cities were caught purposely understating their crime numbers to the FBI.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 1:26:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Now you know why I live in the country.

VERY few raving mad groups of people earning the name jungle bunnies going around beating up folk.

VERY few.

Link Posted: 7/9/2002 1:35:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Gman...I am disappointed.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 2:18:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Now I'm not calling anyone a liar, and I'm truly sorry anybody got beaten up.

But what I'd like to know is what did the police say after your friend's cousin contacted them?  He did report this "hate" crime I hope.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:36:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Dolo I don't know if they tried to let the PD know about it or not.  I didn't ask and I wish I had.  It seemed to me when we discussed it, that they were more concerned about the lack of any security presence to break it up, and that is how they approached the authorities (and were stonewalled).  

I should email my buddy and have him check out this thread, and maybe he can clarify things.  I don't know if I can get him on here or not, but I will try.

Dolomite, sorry if I came across too harshly.  I take pride in the fact that my friends and I are as honest and good people as you will find.  Otherwise, they would not be my friends.  Anyway, there was a little bit of anger in my reply to you, for that I apologize.  
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:55:54 PM EDT
[#23]
For those that think this isn't true, consider:

this happens in Florida every year with a particular YBM's convention.

NYC saw the same at the Puerto Rican Festival, as I recall, and it was on video.  Remember that?
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:57:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
For those that think this isn't true, consider:

this happens in Florida every year with a particular YBM's convention.

NYC saw the same at the Puerto Rican Festival, as I recall, and it was on video.  Remember that?
View Quote

It did happen here in Milwaukee, on "Joonteenth Day". I have no problem believing that they acted up at summer fest as well. Ever wonder why summerfest doesn't get many rap groups to play? It would attract the wrong kind of crowd.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 10:19:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Dolomite: You assume to much. People go to events just to get out of the house. The Music is not the deciding factor. I've been to a few state fairs with nothing but country music and plenty of young black males all around. Heck, around here people take the bus from Detroit just to hang out at the mall. Few if any buy anything...
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 4:54:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Ummm.  The original post was about Summerfest.  I brought up the fact that most of the entertainment was aimed at the predominant 30ish middle class whites that spend the most money at Summerfest.  Not the kind of acts that arouse roving gangs of young black males to riot.  Something like that.

Sorry about your stubbed toes.
View Quote

It would seem to me that if, as an angry young black man, you wished to vent your rage on the object of your hate, namely middle class white folks, the Summerfest celebration would be a target rich environment. No?
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 5:13:21 AM EDT
[#27]
When predators are protected they grow bold.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 5:24:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It did happen here in Milwaukee, on "Joonteenth Day".
View Quote

Ok I'm ignorant.  What is "Joonteenth Day"?
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 5:44:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

This article (on a RIDICULOUS "Bias Case") from yesterday's Denver Post explains what it is:

[url]http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36%257E53%257E720126,00.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 5:47:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

[url]http://www.jsonline.com/news/Metro/jun02/52535.asp[/url]

Oh yeah, I take back my statement that there was no mention of the assault on the cops in the milwaukee paper. there was a small blurb in one of their columnists articles. No front page news though, and from what I heard on the radio the following day, there should have been front page news, since there was a crowd of people throwing sticks and bottles at police who had to form a defensive perimiter around the police station. Did anyone else in milwaukee hear about this?

Link Posted: 7/10/2002 5:47:31 AM EDT
[#31]
juneteenth commemorates african american freedom and emphasizes education and achievement. it is a day, a week, and in some areas a month marked with celebrations, guest speakers, picnics and family gatherings. it is a time for reflection and rejoicing. it is a time for assessment, self-improvement and for planning the future.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 6:05:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Don't worry, I'm not making too many assumptions here.  Just expressing beliefs based on the fact that I live in Milwaukee, work downtown, and every year spend enough time and money recreating at the Marcus Amphitheater and the Henry Maier Festival Park to be able to present an informed opinion on the state of my fine city.

If this guy is the victim of a hate crime - I want to know everything I can about it.  We need information like this brought to the surface if we plan on getting CCW in Wisconsin this year (not that it would've been all that applicable in this particular situation).

On the other hand, if this guy had a few too many barley pops and wanted to stir up a little shit with a group of "yutes", a beating might do him some good (as I'm sure it did for me as a drunk, rambunctious youth terrorizing the parks adjacent Lake Michigan).

Cold hard facts.  Documentation.  First-hand recollection.  That's what is needed here.

Vague racial paranoia.  Scary stories of roving gangs.  Stereotype reinforcement. What's constructive about that?

Also, TheKill, don't worry about being too harsh with anybody on this issue.  This is an "opinion" board right?  If I'm barking up the wrong tree - I don't mind getting slammed a little.  For the most part we're all brothers in arms here - so don't get all cordial and shit.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 6:06:00 AM EDT
[#33]
This event does not surprise me in the least. Of course, the racial unrest boiled over in Cincinnati lsat year right in front of my building. The riots actually broke out right smack-dab in front of my building. That's right, thousands of angry blacks being maced in the street as police tried to break up the demonstration... right in front of my building.

After then, SHTF took on a whole new meaning for Tweet and I. The tinfoils are always talking about a govt. crackdown. They are partly right, but it will come in the form of some police state required to keep the peace in the cities.

Fortunately, our building is relatively secure. The only thing I worried about was fire from the floors below. But we had a great sniper view of the entire street below. I spent 5 days walking the perimiter of the roof of our building in full gear. State troopers had the hueys out 24/7. Nothing like a headache from the noise of a full tilt huey for 5 days nonstop.

At its peak, there were a couple of thousand blacks wilding in the streets. Looting was rampant. They trashed a good section of town. They were pulling white drivers from their cars and beating them down in the street. One single mom was dragged from her car and beaten while her 4yo boy was still in the car. Car windshields were smashed from bricks, etc... Even the fire dept was fired upon when they attempted to respond to arsons. Cops were sniped at from the buildings.

The rioters had excellent communication and coordination once the New Black Panthers came in and set up shop. They were on digital channels directing the activity. The ploy was to splinter off from the main riot crowd which kept the bulk of police personnel busy. The splinter groups would hit several blocks and then reassemble into the larger crowd. The city 5-0 had no idea what they were dealing with for a couple of days until the figured it out.

There's no more overwhelming feeling of fear when you realize the SHTF for real.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 6:24:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I spent 5 days walking the perimiter of the roof of our building in full gear.
View Quote

Do you mind expanding a little on this.  Are you a LEO?  

Was this a building where you worked or lived?

I don't know anything about you but I'm imagining a guy with a SWAT ninja suit patrolling the roof.  [peep]
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 6:51:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Don't worry, I'm not making too many assumptions here.
View Quote

Opining that the guy is lying because the musical line-up wouldn't appeal to young african americans is a pretty big assumption.  

On the other hand, if this guy had a few too many barley pops and wanted to stir up a little shit with a group of "yutes", a beating might do him some good (as I'm sure it did for me as a drunk, rambunctious youth terrorizing the parks adjacent Lake Michigan).
View Quote

Nah, you're right, not too many assumptions. [rolleyes]

Vague racial paranoia.  Scary stories of roving gangs.  Stereotype reinforcement. What's constructive about that?
View Quote

Screw your "stereotype reinforcement." It's either true or it's not, that much you're right about. If it's not,it isn't as if things like this don't happen. Remember the PR day parade and central Park's infamous "wilding" incidents. Board members have posted similar "scary stories" about arab rape gangs in Australia to Mall "wildings" (and the subsequent rape of a young girl) in Britain, in which no bystander did a damn thing to help. I suppose to you, once you've heard one you've heard them all.

Awareness of such things is important. It prepares us. If such a thing happened and you were around... what would you do?

If I'm barking up the wrong tree - I don't mind getting slammed a little.  For the most part we're all brothers in arms here - so don't get all cordial and shit.
View Quote

We can be cordial and disagree.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 6:54:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Do you mind expanding a little on this.  Are you a LEO?  

Was this a building where you worked or lived?

I don't know anything about you but I'm imagining a guy with a SWAT ninja suit patrolling the roof.  [peep]
View Quote

No I am not a LEO. This building is my residence. It's a 1870s circa 4 story brick building restored to contain 15 large loft units. The building is brick construction with hardwood floors and floor joists. Any finished interior walls are drywall with 2x6 frame. The ground floor units are fronted by large plate glass. We live on the second floor and during the time of this civil unrest, the two adjoining units directly below us were vacant. Hence, my concern for fire since there were 1400 arsons committed in 72 hours. A cocktail through the plate glass in one of the vacant units could have spelled disaster.

The building has an electronic security door which requires a resident to "buzz you in" for entry, as well as permit key access. There are also multiple, non-electronic doors at street level which are not supposed to be used. These doors are not electronic access. Ignorant residents in the building frequently use these doors for convenience and stupidly leave them unlocked or only lock the knob, leaving the bolt lock unlatched. There regular attempts to gain access through these doors, which would give street access to all of the upper levels of the building.

Sorry to dissapoint. I wasn't in ninja garb. Levis and t-shirt sufficed. Okay okay... I did have my black Kahlua hat on. I had 2-way radio with the wife and police scanner to monitor the crowd activity. I also had cell phone to alert 911 in the event of any direct activity relating to our building. The only time I was armed was at night when I would check to ensure all of the exterior doors had been locked. The residents caught on pretty quick though and got with the program.

We have some neat catwalk paths at the top of the building with excellent cover.

I know your background, so I know you are probably thinking that we were taking a risk since there was sniper activity and could be mistaken for a BG. They were alerted that we were there and appreciated the fact that we were taking our security seriously. At one point, I even toured SWAT because they were scouting for optimal positions for sniper post.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 7:06:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Lived in Milwaukee during the LA riots and there was plenty of BS being talked by the local militant groups. Bought my first AR then. Been buying ever since. Maybe I should thank them[}:D]
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 7:16:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I know your background, so I know you are probably thinking that we were taking a risk since there was sniper activity and could be mistaken for a BG. They were alerted that we were there and appreciated the fact that we were taking our security seriously. At one point, I even toured SWAT because they were scouting for optimal positions for sniper post.
View Quote

I think you must have me confused with someone else.  My background is Biology, not law enforcement.  I probably would have done the same thing.  Thanks for the clarification though.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 8:14:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
It would seem to me that if, as an angry young black man, you wished to vent your rage on the object of your hate, namely middle class white folks, the Summerfest celebration would be a target rich environment. No?
View Quote

You make a valid point, but a Ted Nugent concert???  See, I've always believed that the reason people riot is because, well to be honest, it looks like fun.  Did I neglect to mention Ted had acouple of ARs and a MP5 on stage?  We know ARs are fun, but only from one end.  30-40 race rioters against several thousand Ted fans sounds like suicide.  No?

Let me explain something:  [b]Summerfest[/b] (a.k.a. Mulletfest) is very, very [i]blanco[/i].  It's an ultra-safe, santized, lilly white celebration of bland vanillaness.  Huey Lewis & The News is considered an "edgy" rock act at Summerfest.  It's good church-approved fun.  This ain't LA and it aint' NYC - this is [u]Happy Days[/u]-land.

Nobody that I know who was there saw any race rioters running the entire length of grounds from South to North on any night this past weekend.  Usually it's too crowded to do any running whatsoever on the grounds, thus making it nearly impossible for a group of 30-40 to organize a mass assault.  They'd be running into a funnel at the North end of the grounds anyway, a prime spot to get their group pinched off and corraled.  

"The man" was everywhere.  Compared to previous years, the Security and LE presence was borderline annoying.  I'm just having a hard time believing it happened OR that it happened and it wasn't reported at all.  And I have to admit, I'm fascinated by those that think I'm being ignorant about the whole thing.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 8:28:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Speaking of the puertorico day parade incidents, did anything happen at the one this year?

Link Posted: 7/10/2002 8:29:31 AM EDT
[#41]
I emailed several attendees from good 'ole WI and they were all clueless to the event.

[url]www.jsonline.com/news/Metro/jun02/52535.asp[/url]

I better throw on my Lederhosen and march down the street.

I found it confusing on how that article focused mainly on the attire. I think they missed the point, if there was one.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 9:09:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 9:10:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 9:19:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Speaking of the puertorico day parade incidents, did anything happen at the one this year?

View Quote

Im glad you brought that up.
No one cared to talk about it on the other thread.
So I will post all my comments in this thread.
Here they are:...
View Quote

I was wondering if there was trouble [red]this[/red] year. As for the cops who did nothing about the incidents you mention: [puke] self interested government pukes at their worst.

Link Posted: 7/10/2002 1:44:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I'ved lived in the north all my life. I don't believe a word of this statement.  
View Quote

What tha?!?  What are y'all saying?  

That I [b][i]really[/b][/i] don't care if a hate crime happened in my town?  

That maybe I have an ulterior motive in this discussion?

[size=1](Now that I think about it...  You might be onto something...)[/size=1]
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 2:39:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Getting drunk @ a concert and calling 30 hommies jungle bunnies will get anyone a monkey stomping.

Sorry to hear about your cousin getting his butt kicked.   Mobs suck. Mean people suck too.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 5:51:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Here in Philadelphia there have been several notable instances of the angry black males rioting and assaulting people.

The one that stands out the most is the riot that occured after the parade commemorating the retirement of Julius Erving (AKA Dr. J). The hoodlums proceeded to break windows, rob jewelry stores with the smash and grab, and do their fair share of assaults. All documented on the evening news.

There is also an event every Spring called the Greek Picnic. They (da brothers)did as one earlier poster noted sexually assault and strip women naked on the street. They then went down to a popular meeting spot in Philly called South St. and spread their mayhem there. Again, documented on the evening news.

One other notable trick performed here by roving gangs of young black males is to ride through the white neighborhoods, 2 to a bike, and then mug unsuspecting white kids, take their bikes and only leave the area when they can all ride out on their own bikes.

What scum. It happened to 2 of my nephews. My brother set out and found 2 of the hoods, had them arrested, and you know what happened to them? Nothing!

So all you guys out there that find it hard to believe...don't. I hate to sound like I am categorizing there actions, but when they get together in a group anything can happen.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 7:47:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Oh, but I'll keep "shoveling it", as you put it, right here, for as long as I want.

Has anyone else on this post suggested the police get involved?  Nope.

Now I know I can't make you believe anything you don't want to, and for me that's really not a concern, but what do you suggest us law abiding folk in this city do?  I'm really interested.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 7:57:46 PM EDT
[#49]
your cousin should sue the "operators/organizers/managers" of summerfest for not providing a safe controlled environment in which to enjoy the experince they sought to provide.  mcole
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 8:02:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Law-abiding or not, you are going to die with the rest of them, Dolomite. That makes me a racist in the eyes of some on this board, but look closely at ol' Dolemites' posts..."Lilly White", "Bland Vanilla", etc...you white apologists can cover for this monkey for all you're worth, but some of us out here ain't buyin' it...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top