Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/8/2002 11:52:04 AM EDT
Says wife...!
"She said she did not believe her husband was responsible for the shooting and was being blamed because he was Arab and Muslim."

"He is a victim of injustice," she said three times. "In America, they hate Islam and Arabs after Sept. 11."

[url]http://www.sacbee.com/state_wire/story/3498716p-4525452c.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 12:03:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 12:18:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I wouldn't go opening my big trap about my husband being innocent until [u]after[/u] Saddam's check cleared my bank!

How can you figure these folks?

Like the father of one of the Sept 11th hijackers saying his son had nothing to do with the hijacking.

Really, where is your son today? [:D]

Or the pinheads who claim that it wasn't the hijacked plane that crashed into the Pentagon, but a truck driven by the CIA!

Really, then where's the missing plane, its crew, and the passengers?

Eric The(Pizzed)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 12:43:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 1:51:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
"He is a victim of injustice," she said three times. "In America, they hate Islam and Arabs after Sept. 11."
View Quote

Well, she's half right.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 1:54:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I hope this lady gets hit by a meteorite.
View Quote

A lead meteorite coated with copper travelling at a relatively horizontal trajectory at about 2500 fps.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 1:57:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Here is one of the victims of her husband's terror attack, Victoria Hen:

[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020705/capt.1025899731.airport_shooting_victims_cakn101.jpg[/img]

From a family photo taken three months ago.

Eric The(RememberHerWhenYouReadThisStory)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 2:03:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Here is one of the victims of her husband's terror attack, Victoria Hen:

[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020705/capt.1025899731.airport_shooting_victims_cakn101.jpg[/img]

From a family photo taken three months ago.

Eric The(RememberHerWhenYouReadThisStory)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Damn, he doesn't deserve hell for killing her, he deserves much, much worse..

Keving67
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 2:07:43 PM EDT
[#8]
[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020708/capt.1026154550.airport_shooting_calos111.jpg[/img]

Pic of end of shooting taken by someone standing in the El Al line. Suspect has been tackled, but is still alive and fighting when this was taken...
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 2:08:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope this lady gets hit by a meteorite.
View Quote

A lead meteorite coated with copper travelling at a relatively horizontal trajectory at about 2500 fps.
View Quote

Dial 'em - Dope 'em - dump 'em!
Run, you'll only...well, you know the rest.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 2:14:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Honestly, what did you think she was going to say?
She and the kids are now in muslim terror land, and hubby was a muslim terror nut.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 2:16:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Check me if I'm wrong Sandy but...

... aren't there a ton of security cameras all over the airport lobbies, baggage areas, ticket counters nowadays???

So WHERE is the VIDEO of this attempted massacre by that MoslemMaggot raghead and the heroic actions of the El Al security guards.

THEN his brainwashed-bitch-chattle-wife and the rest of the whole world would know that this WAS a terrorist attack by that fucking- raghead-MoslemMaggot-Egyptian-jihadist!!

Link Posted: 7/8/2002 2:17:59 PM EDT
[#12]
"In America, they hate Islam and Arabs after Sept. 11."

woooow! shes very perceptive...[:D]
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 2:24:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 2:29:18 PM EDT
[#14]
i heard this on the radio today and yelled at it.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 2:32:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Yeah sure, her husband was there to check on a ticket refund and the clerk opened fire on him and killed a couple of bystanders too.[;D]  This husband of hers knew the Egyptian pilot that crashed his plane a while back.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 2:47:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The case was probably ordered sealed by a judge or something which would explain why the video isnt available.
View Quote

Huh???

It's not like this MoslemMaggot is going to stand trial or anything.

WHY would they seal the video???????

Answer:
THEN his brainwashed-bitch-chattle-wife and the rest of the whole world would know that this WAS a terrorist attack by another fucking- raghead-MoslemMaggot-NonCitizen-Arab-Terrorist!!

Link Posted: 7/8/2002 2:58:23 PM EDT
[#17]
[URL]http://www.debka.com[/URL] has a bit more info on this than you'll find elsewhere.  Like for instance, 'Hesham Mohamed Hadayat Was Employed at LA Airport for Five Years As An Egyptian Jihad Islami Plant'

Link Posted: 7/8/2002 3:11:10 PM EDT
[#18]
I bet someone planted a mind control chip in his head....   Yeah that's the ticket.  Maybe it was the fare machine in his cab that said go out and kill.

The POS got what he deserved.  Actually now that the meeting was thoughtfully arranged by the El Al security personnel he will be juged by his creator.   Too bad he can't come back and tell his buddies what the outcome was.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 3:59:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The POS got what he deserved.
View Quote

Hear, hear!

Actually now that the meeting was thoughtfully arranged by the El Al security personnel he will be juged by his creator.   Too bad he can't come back and tell his buddies what the outcome was.
View Quote

Here's a [url=www.theonion.com/onion3734/hijackers_surprised.html]report[/url].
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 4:11:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 4:57:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 5:13:49 PM EDT
[#22]
I wouldn't be surprised if there was an unreleased security videotape showing this whole incident. After all, this was an international airport.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 5:21:46 PM EDT
[#23]
"I don't know now whether I am going back or not [to the United States]. Our lives are upside down," El-Awadly said.
View Quote

She sounds like a fanatical muslim to me. I say we go ahead and make that decision for her and revoke her visa (if she has one) and deny her entrance back into the country before she asks. We should throw her husband in a box and ship him back to Egypt C.O.D. and be done with it.

Link Posted: 7/8/2002 10:52:16 PM EDT
[#24]
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 11:01:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 11:07:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The case was probably ordered sealed by a judge or something which would explain why the video isnt available.
View Quote

Because there is a portion of the community, especally in California who would go apeshit seeing a man being shot twice and then being held to the floor by four others untill he blead to death.

They would never care about the others shot, cause they just fall to the ground like characters in a movie.

But they WOULD go crazy over the gunman, and probably would try to prosecute the security guards for torture or something. Like they went after the LAPD officers that ended the 97 Hollywood bank robbery, soley because the news cameras caught sight of him lying on the ground crying for help. For some morons there that erased everything else that they had just watch happen right out of their heads...
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:44:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Just like Long Island Railway shooter Collin Ferguson.  He claimed he was sleeping and some white guy opened his bag and took his Ruger out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top