Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 8:48:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Personally, I believe that there should be a cell phone scrambler installed in every motor vehicle.

Make it so that it is only active when the car is in gear.

googly eyes or not i can see cellphones having an automatic airplane mode if they are moving over 10mph or something.

granted i would rather have stiffer penlites for doing anything other then driving.

So if I'm a passenger and want to look up a restaurant on my phone while I'm out with a friend, or send a text or make a call to someone while I have some free time riding in a car...too fucking bad for me? Yeah, more regulation on our personal lives is exactly what we need.

Yup.

Blame the idiots that injure or kill people while texting and driving.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top