Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2002 6:04:01 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 6:06:13 AM EDT
[#1]
suspected? thats enough for me. execute them post haste. no prefered method except that which keeps our boys in uniform alive.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 6:18:08 AM EDT
[#2]
how would zubaydah, who has been incarcerated at guantanamo for the last 6 months, know anything at all about what al-quaeda is up to?

everytime this guy belches the intel community gets the jitters, and the us public is made fearful. terror mission accomplished.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 7:07:07 AM EDT
[#3]
not to worry though. there are enough armed and angry americans around that if we band up we have a HUGE army (untrained tho be it) we could certianly give the terrorists a thing or two to think about.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 8:27:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Wasn't it before the 4th, Bin Laden said we would hear from him in the next few days... And we didn't hear from him... I think this guy is trying to make us think he is dead.

Ben
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 8:45:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
not to worry though. there are enough armed and angry americans around that if we band up we have a HUGE army (untrained tho be it) we could certianly give the terrorists a thing or two to think about.
View Quote

All the more reason to attend the October Hun shoot!
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 8:53:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Bring it ponkass bitch!

Link Posted: 7/8/2002 8:54:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Of course someone will say something bad will happen on the aniv. of Sept.11th.   Chances are that some whack job will do something. Somewhere.   Remember WACO and OKC   Same date.  Some Whack job did this.  LAX shooting.  Whacko been watching too much tv.
That's my guess.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 9:13:56 AM EDT
[#8]
I think the media is giving way to much credit to these butt heads, not to mention giving them some nasty ideas by talking about dirty nuke material bombs, I don't think these rag tag shit birds can pull anything on a large scale off,there to busy hiding now that uncle sam is pissed off. They got lucky 9-11, I don't think they will ever get that lucky again.What was it that some Japanese Admiral said after Pearl Harbor " I'm afraid we have woken a sleeping giant" and will have to pay for it now, or words to that effect. Well those shit birds are in for it now, the only sad thing is the whole bunch ain't worth one GI's life. God Bless the men and women in our Armed Forces
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 9:15:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Well, many months have gone by and I will say that binladen isn't going to do shit.. Anybody that does do something won't be connected to binladen, they will be connected to Hamas or some other terrorist group that is already here.

Ben
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 9:31:23 AM EDT
[#10]
My question is...when are we going to stop listening to every litte pissant raghead that slips a note to a journalist in the back of the classroom. This is the very definition of terrorism and we jump around like chickens with our heads cut off waiting to be blown up. I guarantee it will be far less likely to happen this time around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top